[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shi'a Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 280x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 280x300
What's the deal with Shi'a Islam? As far as I know they don't seem to be obsessed with world domination like Sunnis are. Shi'a Islam is also more blatantly critical of Israel. Are Shi'ites alright?

Pic related is what happens to degenerates in Iran
>>
>>74349454
Maybe you should be an ambassador.
>>
>>74350163
Want to make an Investment ?
>>
>>74349454
>Shi'a Islam is also more blatantly critical of Israel

Remind me how many Shia nations have gone to war to try and wipe out Israel
>>
Shia are the good guys in the Middle-East, the shitsraelis fear the Shia much more than the Sunni, Hezbollad,feared Shitsrael in 2006.
>>
>>74349454

in australia we have a lot of lebanese shia and they are the lowest scum and utter fuckwits. dont know about shia from other countries though.
>>
>>74349454
its the minority, if they were the majority they would be just as bad, you can't polish a turd
>>
File: taxi driver.jpg (44 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
taxi driver.jpg
44 KB, 620x349
>>74350354
>>
There's like 10% of them in all muslims and Sunnis keep killing them
They could never reach world domination
>>
File: 1461557801989.jpg (122 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
1461557801989.jpg
122 KB, 600x336
>>74350679
>>
>>74349454
Shi'a are mostly Iranians who are actually a civilised people unlike arabs, it's still shit though
>>
File: kramer from seinfeld.jpg (47 KB, 291x401) Image search: [Google]
kramer from seinfeld.jpg
47 KB, 291x401
>>74349454
>What about this slightly less stinky version of dogshit?
>It doesn't have such a rank ass stank to it like the other dogshit.
>It's a little less stinky and actually it really competes with catshit when it comes to stinkiness.

>Is this kind of dogshit alright?
>>
Basically the main difference is that they're like Catholics, they have imam who they follow and not just prophet Muhammad. So if the imam is somewhat rational and civilized they don't start solo bullshit. They also don't deny scienc like Wahhabist education in Saudi Arabia.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.