[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world /663657/Mafia-bosses-dec
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1451213980453.png (133 KB, 1360x1336) Image search: [Google]
1451213980453.png
133 KB, 1360x1336
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/663657/Mafia-bosses-declare-war-man-shot-as-immigration-levels-in-Sicily-rise

Mafia V Migrants: Mafia bosses declare war after immigration levels in Sicily soar

MAFIA bosses have ‘declared war’ on migrants and a man was shot in the head as thousands of new refugees pour into their Sicilian paradise each day.
Is italy redpilled?
>>
File: last time.jpg (125 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
last time.jpg
125 KB, 500x500
>tfw sicily isn't getting conquered this time
>>
>>74348388
>thousands pour in
>single man shot
wew
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/2990663/Italian-mafia-shoot-out-kills-seven.html

>Three suspected mafia hit-men pulled up in a car outside a textile workshop on the outskirts of the town of Castel Volturno and fired more than 80 rounds from Kalashnikovs and automatic pistols at a group of African immigrants.

Italy new saviour of /pol/?
>>
>>74348388
Based Corleone.
>>
italy is white
>>
Akmed got the Internet and figured put how to troll lol. Gj dude!

I bet you can't wait for the brexit. Although sharia is coming soon so you won't need to worry how long until you can behead the white and black men on video while forcing their fsmilies to watch over there.

Who said Muslims don't have a sense of humor?
>>
>>74348388
My shamanistic blood tells me that this stuff is going to spread like wildfire.

More and more criminal organisations are going to probably declare war on rapefugees and enjoy the benefits of having a shitload of recruits doing their bidding.

Hell, some governments might even commission the criminal organisations in their country to go crazy so they can dodge their international obligations.
>>
>>74348956
you are barely coherent. is it the diabetes?
>>
>>74348956
>getting this butthurt

your country is controlled by jews, so is ours, accept it.
>>
>>74348388
If you read the article, turns out that the migrant who got shot survived, the shooter was arrested, and the public was unhappy about the violence.

>>74348739
And that one's from 2008.
>>
>>74349035
that's why they are pushing for an EU army, so that if someone decides to burn a rapefugee center, then they will get BTFO'd whether the singular state agrees with it or not.

BREXIT NOW
>>
File: 1461-1.gif (9 KB, 270x726) Image search: [Google]
1461-1.gif
9 KB, 270x726
>>74349118
the public was unhappy because you are reading kike sources. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/26/italy-migrant-crisis-rome-protests-tensions-casale-san-nicola

>so accepting
>>
fucking neat
>>
>>74348739
>The mayor of Palermo, Leoluca Orlando said: “In the past, when the Mafia was more powerful, it prevented any immigrants from entering the city. Until I was 30 years old, I never saw an African or Asian in Palermo.
>“Palermo is no longer an Italian town. It is no longer European. You can walk in the city and feel like you’re in Istanbul or Beirut.
>“The Mafia has not understood that the city has changed. We are now a city of immigrants, and the Mafia bosses no longer sit in the mayor’s chair.
>“Palermo is a Middle Eastern town in Europe. It is a mosaic city and we are happy about that.”

>we are happy about that

Try again senpai
>>
>>74348388
>>74348790
>>74349035

You know that the mafia are the ones who were supporting the people traffickers right?
All that's happen is that they got more than they could handle.
>>
File: italian_boys.jpg (27 KB, 518x400) Image search: [Google]
italian_boys.jpg
27 KB, 518x400
Every Italian man I meet is olive skinned. Why can't I find a single "white" one? Gosh darn it.
>>
>>74349252
>We

We is never the people.
>>
>>74349378
Depens anon
Southern/middle italians tend to be olive skinned
The northern ones tend to be super white
>>
>>74348388
Is italy redpilled?

fought with Hitler and the Japanese for national soveriegnty
>>
>>74348388
No matter how many times you post this, it's still bullshit, the mafia earns from them, this was just a fight because the nigger tried dealing drugs in the mafia territory or something like that
>>
>>74349783
Probably
>>
File: bella.jpg (50 KB, 599x537) Image search: [Google]
bella.jpg
50 KB, 599x537
The dindus have dealing drugs on the wrong corner.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.