[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been writing for /pol/ and /new/ for a long long time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 1258389711024.jpg (360 KB, 2114x1631) Image search: [Google]
1258389711024.jpg
360 KB, 2114x1631
I've been writing for /pol/ and /new/ for a long long time. Started out as a child on /old/ posting screaming rants crying out for armed revolution. Then as /old/ was axed for redpilling to many people about the Federal reserve I migrated to 4-chon's /new/ and began posting arguments attacking the zionists and the corporate oligarchy as if I was standing atop a pulpit or soapbox.

Then 4-chon died because of eternal sabotage and I watched the corpse fester before joining the others on 4cuck's /pol/. There I began to write my first short stories. Crude at first and meandering. But with steady dose of heavy criticism I was able to hone my prose and plots.

Then came the supreme jewery of moot and I left for 8-chan before things turned for the worst. There I posted short stories that were actually decent. They were good and my brothers praised me for it. Gaining the favor of those that you trust and love is better than money or fame or safety or status. So I wrote more for /pol/ and ended up completing a novella for my brothers and gave it to them. Sold it to normies but if you were a /pol/ack or a /new/sman I would ensure that you received it right away praying that you would like it.

My brothers liked the novella as well.

The last I don't know how many goddamn years has been spent with true men. True men who aren't afraid to defend what they believe in. Who aren't afraid to tell the jackals and serpents of this world that they need to die. I am in the company of those who will be smiled upon in the annuls of history rather than looked upon in disgust like the rest of the willing slave population.
I just want to say thank you. I'm going to post everything I have written that was deemed good by my brothers.

Long live the /pol/acks and /new/smen of this world.

But mostly fuck this place. It is like the afterbirth of r-ed-d-i-t and gawker. Clickbait threads perfected.
>>
File: batavia.png (1 MB, 1492x7392) Image search: [Google]
batavia.png
1 MB, 1492x7392
>>
File: st. patrick.png (1 MB, 1502x5746) Image search: [Google]
st. patrick.png
1 MB, 1502x5746
>>
>>
>>74347714
Nice blog post, faggot.
>>
I agree with the OP, this board is pure cancer, speaks volumes that you virgin losers hates Sweden so much.
>>
>>74347804

Here we see the typical intelligence of a 4cancer. He probably thinks reading is for "faggots" too.
>>
File: hand that holds the world.png (8 KB, 1329x787) Image search: [Google]
hand that holds the world.png
8 KB, 1329x787
The Hand that Holds the World

/pol/'s novella

pic related
>>
>>74347886
Yet here you are
>>
>>74348142

Only occassionally, to mock you and see if there are any happenings. You guys are so obviously insecure cuck fetischists, it's so fucking patethic. Stop thinking black men take all your women, your insecurity is toxic and is gonna make actual women repulse at you.
>>
File: my flag.png (142 KB, 1329x787) Image search: [Google]
my flag.png
142 KB, 1329x787
>>
>>74348249
>Only occassionally, to mock you and see if there are any happenings
Keep telling that to yourself. It will make things easier for you.
>>
File: there was an accident.png (583 KB, 861x2361) Image search: [Google]
there was an accident.png
583 KB, 861x2361
>>
>>74347968
This not your or the other faggot's soapbox. I agree the amount of real discussion is lacking, but being a crybaby bitch helps nothing.

Now go prep the bull, Jürgen.
>>
>>74348929

Americans are what destroyed this board you are so stupid and ignorant of the world around you, you can't even recognize that you are the first in line to fall.
>>
>>74348929
What have you done to help propel /pol/ forward?

I'm not whining. I'm just telling you this place is shit. I don't even post here anymore. Nobody should. Out of all the /pol/'s and /new/'s 4cuck's is the worst.
>>
>>74349126
Oh fuck off sweden. Go post on /int/ you cry baby bitch.

>muh americans are what destroyed this board.

Wrong. Moot killed this board. All the decent posters left a long time ago. What you have left here is a gaggle of children falling for cheap headlines in OP's and divide and conquer shilling at every turn.

Not to mention this place is a known honeypot.
>>
>>74347714
Actually i have to agree shilling reached a whole new level on /pol/
>>
>>74349126
Says the guy whose country is bending over backwards pandering to Muhammad and his smelly comrades.

We've all got our share of problems, at least on this board we can see it laid out before us in all its unholy glory.

Like it or not, The West follows America's example. When Trump is President we will know that our time is nigh. The rest of The West will fall in line.
>>
>>74349282

I don't think Trump will win, USA is too multicultural, there are too many people who would never vote for a "racist". You guys are pandering to niggers, muslims, jews, asians and spics. The kind of anti white hatred that exists in USA does not exist here.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.