[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Mexicans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: download.png (4 KB, 297x170) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 297x170
Mexicans have no right to tell Indians to POO IN LOO alongside Americans, Australians, and Britbongs when they can't even throw their toilet paper into the toilet.

You have a 'cultural heritage' of having shitty sewer systems not able to properly dispose of toilet paper, so you grew into a disgusting, unsanitary habit of throwing your shitrags into garbage cans.

You moved to a country with proper plumbing, learn to use it.
>>
File: 1422157648268.jpg (313 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1422157648268.jpg
313 KB, 1500x1000
I honestly think half this board is just fat white autistic males who actually belief in the shit thats posted here. The mexican immigrants in the USA are no where near a proper representation of Mexico as a whole. Mexico is literally a melting pot of european, amerindian, and asian culture. No. not everyone looks like George Lopez
>>
>>74345904
this is a politically incorrect board. while unfortunately there are sad, little, whiney faggot cucks that come here to get offended and feel mischievous by spamming slide threads.
>>
>>74345904
Western Mexico is filled with tax-evading Americans.
Mexico City is filled with crooks.
Northern Mexico is Cartel land and border hoppers.
Southern Mexico is Guatemalans and El Salvadorans, who are arguably worse than Mexicans.

That does not excuse them from not putting their shitrags in the toilet, Pablo.
>>
>>74345647
Toilet paper breaks down very easily when it comes in contact with water, it doesn't put a stress on the sewage system.

It's more about recycling and avoiding to put a strain on your own toilet, if you use a shitload it's easy to clog it.

I don't think many people do it, anyway, I don't know anyone who does it, I think it's mostly the poor ones who can't afford a good toilet.

Also what is inherently wrong about storing shit in there? As long as it's properly handled it shouldn't be a bad thing. It's like complaining about people storing their diapers momentarily to throw them away later.

It's a good meme though
>>
>>74345647
Are you mad, Apu?
>>
>>74345904
I honestly think that people who visit this board are offended liberal women who actually believe in the shit thats posted here. The shitposters on threads like these are no where near a proper representation of /pol/ as a whole. /pol/ is literally a melting pot of /x/, /k/ and /fit/ culture. No. Not everyone starts pointless threads.
>>
>>74346355
You don't throw human shit, a known vector for communicable diseases, in a fucking trash bag.
I work in a border city in Southern Texas.
Literally every bathroom has a trashcan dedicated to you subhumans because otherwise you'd just throw your shitrags onto the floor.
This is a cultural problem with Mexico that needs to be eradicated.
>>
>>74345647

Indians have been proxyfagging quite a bit lately. Methinks they really wanna force some memes about others.

Too bad that they'll stay streetshitters FOREVER
>>
>>74346933
>You don't throw human shit, a known vector for communicable diseases, in a fucking trash bag.
Why not? It's not like you're going to smear your face in the trash bag.

>I work in a border city in Southern Texas.
>Literally every bathroom has a trashcan dedicated to you subhumans because otherwise you'd just throw your shitrags onto the floor.
>This is a cultural problem with Mexico that needs to be eradicated.
I'm having a hard time believing that people would prefer to throw it on the floor rather than the toilet.
>>
File: 151624314578.gif (745 KB, 433x267) Image search: [Google]
151624314578.gif
745 KB, 433x267
>>74345904
>taking banter seriously

underage b&
>>
File: IMAG0167.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0167.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1520
>>74347109
Designated shitpaper cans, Pablo
>>
>>74346933
>This is a cultural problem with Mexico that needs to be eradicated.

Absolutelly agree. I fucking hate this, always have and always will. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>74347518
I didn't claim they did not exist.
Perhaps they're just catering to your new overlords?
>>
File: 1338077899272.jpg (18 KB, 293x310) Image search: [Google]
1338077899272.jpg
18 KB, 293x310
The shit trash bags in Mexico are really fucking disgusting. I asked about it while I was down there and apparently the pipes are wayyy too small and throwing toilet paper clogs up the pipes and backs them up. There were also several people who use an outhouse which is just a giant hole in the floor with 3 walls, and a towel as the door/entrance.
>>
>>74345904
Lol, why do you think none of us has been there and can't tell that you're full of shit.
While there are SOME white-Mexicans (i.e. Saul Alvarez) the vast MAJORITY look nothing like that.
Seriously, the Mexicans in Mexico are just as bad as the ones here.
>>
File: 6thoreven7thSense.gif (2 MB, 450x297) Image search: [Google]
6thoreven7thSense.gif
2 MB, 450x297
>>74345904
That nigger looks JUST LIKE GEORGE LOPEZ
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.