[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protip: they aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: wp_ss_20160517_0003.png (440 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160517_0003.png
440 KB, 720x1280
The best part about /pol/ is that they think they're better than everyone else
>>
Well we are

>we

this comparison can work only on women, early teenagers, retards and lefties. Lot of redundancy in that sentence I know
>>
>>74344062
Marriage is a heterosexual union between a man and woman.
Women already do have equal rights in the Western world in everything but Healthcare, which is the only place in society where they deserve special treatment. (I.E. cheaper women's hygiene or government provided)
A working husband and stay at home mother creates stability for children raised, assuming both parents do their maternal/paternal duties.
The Old Testament was not written by Christ or his disciples. While it can be cherished by Christians, it should not be obeyed.
I'm absolutely for cultural assimilation. The issue is when migrants refuse to. That's what creates strife.
The only Monarchy I desire is the Kingdom of Heaven. Until then Democracy will work. Even when it fails.
I refuse to allow a hostile culture within our borders who have repeatedly shown they stand against western civilization.
Of course.

Also Vatican II was a mistake.
>>
>>74344062
The 'alt-right' actually doesn't get lumped into that image like they wish. They think they can just label everyone and apply some set of characteristics that fit their narrative. Disgusting.
>>
I was flipping through my Bible last night and I was surprised at how little of it is actually about Jesus.
>>
File: 1455244227927.png (169 KB, 533x492) Image search: [Google]
1455244227927.png
169 KB, 533x492
>>74344062
>1 post by this ID
Figures.
>>
>>74344062
An alt rightist might call you a name on the internet. A radical Islamist will either cut your head off or burn you alive.
>>
File: 1462394124086.gif (327 KB, 1000x773) Image search: [Google]
1462394124086.gif
327 KB, 1000x773
>>74344859
>>
>>74344062
if you're just going to post and bail, go back to jewbook
>>
File: fixed.png (349 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
349 KB, 720x690
>>
>>74344931
This. Also the alt-right is a brand new concept and it has different approaches on many things while most agree on strong borders and the return of traditional values. I don't think most alt-righters want the return of the monarchy or that women can't work.
>>
>>74344859
>A working husband and stay at home mother creates stability for children raised, assuming both parents do their maternal/paternal duties.
>The Old Testament was not written by Christ or his disciples. While it can be cherished by Christians, it should not be obeyed.
But what if Christ himself says it should be obeyed?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.