[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asian Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: sys.png (8 KB, 513x201) Image search: [Google]
sys.png
8 KB, 513x201
Anyone else starting to despise Asian Americans here?
>>
>>74343922
nope, they work get educated and provide for the economy mostly. love comparing them to blacks and asking why?.
>>
>>74343922
Japanese English sounds retarded though

European accents sound good because English is a European language

English/American accented Japanese sounds laughably awful too and will never ever get you laid

Also Asian Americans are faggots
>>
>>74343922
I just wish r/asianmasculinity would realize that we are allies, not enemies.
>>
>>74344009
>kissing non-white ass
>>
>>74344009
The ones who aren't faggots are pretty fucking cool

The ones who are faggots burn with an old-testament kind of faggotrous flame
>>
i see more asian hate on this board than hate for niggers
>>
>>74344153
you're their worst enemy though

and I'm not their allies

I appreciate Asians in Asia and wish them happiness and prosperity, Asians in the West however are mostly economic migrant traitor scum(traitor to the east and west)

>>74344301
at-least niggers are American
>>
>>74344373
>at-least niggers are American
that's a bad thing
>>
>>74344468
agreed

>>74344174
truth is thruth, asians on average earn more and take higher IQ positions. don't like it? become engineer.
>>
File: yKmt3U8.png (67 KB, 492x279) Image search: [Google]
yKmt3U8.png
67 KB, 492x279
Check out this NOWAG getting mad at an Asian chick who got FERNANDO'D.

>I get it, she had a blast with Mr. Italy – that’s cool! Heck, that guy could have treated her out to Sizzler on an early bird special and finished the night eating a cannoli out of her cornhole – WHO KNOWS?! But why the comparison? Why do Asian men need to learn a lesson from Italian Men? And why am I so upset about this minor, no-need-to-worry comment that could have been flicked like the booger it was? Simple: a lot of people who date interracially fail to understand the qualities of an ethnic group because they’re constantly comparing it to others.
>>
File: 1462851201797.png (6 KB, 239x203) Image search: [Google]
1462851201797.png
6 KB, 239x203
>>74343922
no, i despise mankind as a whole
>>
>>74344836
Dumb lolbertarian.

Their success is immaterial. The majority have no loyalty to the United States. This whole idea you should accept people "provided they come to your country to work" is bullshit. Importing over-performers is just as dangerous as importing under-performers.
>>
Asians are pathetic anyways
>>
>>74344836
>I-I hate blacks though! I'm one of you promise
>>
>>74343922
I don't mind asians, but for some reason asians become really annoying once they become asian-americans. Dunno why, but I blame academics.
>>
>>74343922
the one behind that post is probably not even an asian
>>
>>74343922
thats right UK worry about things elsewhere and pay no mind to the kebab invasion

and people wonder why white people wont exist in a couple of decades
>>
>>74344984
>If you dislike grievance-laden chinks, you must like grievance-laden bindis and muds

Come again?
>>
naw dey coo'

dey aite
>>
>>74344903
awww, look at the whiny brit, terrified of being replace by race of innovators. Asian are good at efficiency, not invention. whites can use that without becoming dependent. use the tools provided.

>>74344932
cute, i don't hate blacks, i hate niggers, the difference is n the culture and lifestyle.
>>
>>74345199
I care about people of white european descent first and foremost. No non-white population in a white majority country should exceed 1%, doesn't matter whether they're street shitters, chinks or blacks.

That's the difference between me and you.
>>
>>74343922
you mean canadians? absolutely
>>
>oh monique, your passion burns like-a the mediterranean sun
vs
>YOU DUH CUTIE I WANT TO PUT EGG ROLL IN U
Anyway,
>implying people don't make fun of european accents all the time, eg. exaggerated italian accent and swedish chef
>>
>>74345199
>le not all blacks are niggers meme
Fuck off back to reggit
>>
>>74345303
fine, but they are still there. so why not use the tool in the tool chest?

If you didn't like in a basement and talked to non ghetto rat welfare queen #blacklivesmatter black people. you would know that you pathetic quasi Nazi faggot.
>>
>>74345502
second line was meant for you
>>
>>74345715
My concern is what is good for white people, not what is good for blacks, street shitters or fu manchus,

Simple as that.
>>
File: 1459054173371.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1459054173371.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>>74344981
its the SJW american colleges and the rubbish they teach

seriously, some go to america for an education and they come back with "we should check our chinese privilege"

fuck you ameritards, stop spreading cancer
>>
>>74345926
fair point. i'll grant you that. but i would like to point out we can easily exploit the IQ of the Asians and nigger can clean latrines as well as any white man.
>>
File: chink food.png (1 MB, 900x589) Image search: [Google]
chink food.png
1 MB, 900x589
>>74343922
HERRO WE ARR ROOK SAME CHING CHONG NING NANG NONG
>>
>>74346034
lol no they don't.

everyone knows Asian SJWism is just racial tribalism cloaked behind a veil of postmodern bullshittery.
>>
they're just really fucking mad they don't under-perform enough to qualify for full-blown victim status

every other minority gets to act like a spoiled brat junkie, and some of them just want to get while the gettin's good, but only have things like you eat dogs!' jokes to bitch about
>>
Liberal Asian Americans are literally scum. They probably got lower than A grades so they redirect the blame towards whites.
>>
>>74346237
Thisissingaporechineseprivilege.tumblr.com
And you wonder why we help pol out
>>
>>74343922
>french accent
>sexy

le wut
>>
File: Race_Income.png (9 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
Race_Income.png
9 KB, 400x301
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_income_in_the_United_States#Household_income_and_demographics
>>
>>74347410
Wrong url
>http://thisissgchineseprivilege.tumblr.com
>>
>>74344055
Just not being a little beta bitch asian manlet is enough to get anyone there laid.
>>
>>74343922
Asians and Indians have the fucking worst accents. They don't even try to be understandable, it seriously makes my head hurt when I am trying to listen to them talk.

Or at least foreign students from those places do. The Asians that actually live here rather than just leeching education integrate rather decently.
>>
>>74347410
>>74348110
The Jewery is spreading into us. Save me. Save us. Kill the Jews.
>>
>>74343922
Some asian accents can be sexy if pretty girls are speaking them
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.