[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poland Yes!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Polish patriots.jpg (57 KB, 803x531) Image search: [Google]
Polish patriots.jpg
57 KB, 803x531
< More and more Poles become zealous patriots.

Can we stop this? Everyone know that promoted for krauts multikulti, LGBT, transgender and similar shit are only good things for Europeans.
>>
>>74343748
Who's the qt on the left?
>my dick
>>
>>74343748
new fag
>>
>>74343748
It should be POLAND NO
>>
>>74343748
you stupid slav nigger

YES means yes to diversity and multiculturalism

NO means no to the above
>>
Faggot

Stop making these threads and attention-whoring
>>
>How is this possible? Where are all your Jews? Why aren't they doing their job?

Keep hating on the Germans. They totally didn't save you.

Can someone post that greentext where an anon tells his nazi grandpa that Hitler was an idiot and his grandpa responds with "Yes.. an idiot"
>>
Go sell your shit elsewhere you dirty shill
>>
File: Józef Piłsudski.jpg (101 KB, 500x687) Image search: [Google]
Józef Piłsudski.jpg
101 KB, 500x687
>>74344890

Anon please. This thread was created to laugh for eternal krauts. It pure irony.
>>
>>74343748
you are europeans and you are not slavs.
you are not orthodox. guys u are catholics.
>>
>>74344890
Fucking retard can't even spot sarcasm.
What the fuck are you doing on the Internet.
>>
>>74344894
this

stop acting like shitstains
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.