[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breaking- 7.0 earthquake just hit Ecuador
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4
File: consequenceswillneverbethesame.jpg (41 KB, 634x469) Image search: [Google]
consequenceswillneverbethesame.jpg
41 KB, 634x469
Just got notified by RT, no idea if it's big or not but saw a few Ecuador ppl on before (no one would proxy from there, too embarrassing). anyone feel it??
>>
>>74342316
Consequences will never be the same.
>>
>>74342316
yeah,

believe it or not I feel when there is strong amount of bad energy coming from the earth. we are all fucked.
>>
6.7.. but still huge
>>
>>74342436
the happening will happen soon?
>>
TURKS AND KIKES ISLAND
>>
>>74342483
I never know for exact but yes the happening will happen soon. I'm not even memeing, do you guys know how bad things really are?
>>
>>74342568
i do hope things are bad. because for me it would be bad if nothing would happen. you have no idea. so please inform me. will happen this month or someday this year?
>>
Fucking RT is amazing. They manage to get every story before anyone else even comes close.
How can other Jew media even compete?
>>
>>74342316
oh shit

didn't someone predict a major earthquake like this would happen a few days ago because of a sun spot facing earth and the last time that happened we had a big quake as well?
>>
>>74342316
I BACKTRACED YOU
>>
>>74342691
Shit, please don't call the internet police on me, I'll stop, I promise I'll stop.
>>
>>74342666
Russians are always first.
>>
Jesse slaughter was the height of my /b/ stage

God I must have been annoying
>>
>>74342316
I felt your moms tits as she choked on my black cock
>>
>>74342742
ya dun goofed
>>
>>74342316
Is this rare flag?
>>
>>74342316
Didn't the earthquake happen like 1 month ago?
>>
>>74342643
I don't know,my best bet is sometime in next three months.
>>
>>74342902
and you are absolutely sure?
>>
you know this site actually (helped) give that poor prick a heart attack and drop dead and she's now a weirdo transgender...something.

She was always a borderline personality anyway but fuck. She's literally a tumblrina now.
Feels bad man.
>>
Report it to the Cyber Police asap
>>
>>74342819
yes
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>74342930
> psychic /x/-tier mumbo jumbo
> absolutely sure
>>
>>74343003
i know these kind of premonitions and they are to be considered if the person is completely sure.
>>
>>74342316
To think I hesitated going to Turks on vacation and I would have met a pol bro
Truely the worst feel
>>
>>74342568
You sure you don't have anxiety and you need to get out and talk to people or do something?
>>74343065
clearly an expert talking here
>>
>>74343065
listen if you want psychic shit you should be on /x/, not /pol/. you have absolutely no way of knowing if someone on the internet is either a.) lying, b.) delusional, c.) retarded. just because someone says something doesn't mean it's true.

this is one of the reasons why things like science exists, to weed out what's bullshit from what's reality. if you want to just blindly believe some dude on 4chan who says this then you are just creating your own convenient delusion because you don't want to deal with your problems.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160518-033109.png (851 KB, 1080x1476) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160518-033109.png
851 KB, 1080x1476
People in Ecuador was notifying via app. It was 7.1 but the government in his official institute says 6.9 near Mompiche. This one was like the beginning of the quake the past April 16.
>>
>>74343081
eh, you know no one from pol ever meets another one-- why live life when you can shitpost?

Each time I watch that Jesse Slaughter vid, I vow again never to marry and have kids. Imagine putting up with her for a daughter?
>>
>>74342944
Gonna need to backtrace it
>>
Shit negroes. I bet pacific northwest is next.
>>
>>74343252
did you feel it? What's the coast like there? Have been to Quito (fucking whole place covered in ashe when I was there) and Galapagos, but not coast on mainland.

Is it shit?
>>
File: 85926097461250.jpg (69 KB, 790x444) Image search: [Google]
85926097461250.jpg
69 KB, 790x444
Got my bug out bags ready.
>>
>>74343065
I'm going to get shit on and told to go to >>>/x/ but since you keep asking. yeah anon I'm absolutely sure 2016 will be one of the worst years on record for humanity and a big "event" or "events" will happen.
>>
>>74342930
To be fair, Obama tries to hold the US economy together with a completely suicidal policy, but when Trump gets to power it will all blow up. The only thing we can hope for is that we underestimate his power and he can literally stop a global economic collapse.

At that moment, those who are lending money to the governments will hold back their resources, and one by one, the countries of the west will fall for that the vast segment of their livelihood rests on government spending.

As resources restrict those who have little to no savings, those who lived off of welfare and who lost their public sector jobs will try to loot and revolt. At some places, they will be put down, at others, they will gain victory and completely sack the place.

And finally, among the chaos, a pandemic will arise that will have no cure since governments wont be able to spend billions on it and the great culling will commence.

Only the fittest shall survive, and as always throughout the history, after the storm dies out and the smell of death evaporates, the most glorious renaissance will take place that will take us to the stars.

You have been warned.
>>
>>74343252
mate "you" don't have an office-- not that actually does anything. The US does it and gives out info.
>>
>>74343425
yes, I am going to tell you to go back to >>>/x/

what you're doing right now is cancerous. you're feeding the delusions of poor idiot anons like >>74342930 on your own personal delusions.

"big event(s)" is about as vague as you could possibly be and could mean literally anything depending on who you ask.

throughout ages people have constantly yelled "the end is nigh! I can feel it! I know it!" with conviction and complete belief in what they say, but zero evidence, and as a rough but easy estimate, 99.999% of the time they end up being wrong.

there is absolutely no reason what so ever to believe you over those other 99.999% of false claims.

not only because it's vague, but because it has no basis in reality, logic, or even common sense. you're saying it only because you have "mysterious feelings!" grow up.
>>
>>74343749
you just dont understand the kind of things that people like him and me know because of our experience. just dont talk anon.
>>
File: fredgraph.png (201 KB, 2680x1780) Image search: [Google]
fredgraph.png
201 KB, 2680x1780
>>74343749
Here is some evidence for you, anon. When central banks artifically suppress interest rates, malinvestment occurs and bubbles grow specifically in capital investments. This has been observed by Ludvig von Mises, and von Hayek was awarded a Nobel prize for his further research on the subject.

>The crisis and the ensuing period of depression are the culmination of the period of unjustified investment brought about by the extension of credit. The projects which owe their existence to the fact that they once appeared "profitable" in the artificial conditions created on the market by the extension of credit and the increase in prices which resulted from it, have ceased to be 'profitable

Now look at pic related. That downfall between 2001 and 2004 caused the financial crisis of 2008 that was a textbook example of a malinvestment bubble.

And look at what has happened in the last six years. That tiny dip at the end caused one of the worst market crash in the history of the stock market at the beginning of this year.
>>
>>74343341
I was sleeping when the bed was shaking. Quito suffered a bit damage in poor neighborhoods but the mayor gonna help them. Quito is alright also Guayaquil my town (comparing with cities near epicenter)
>>
>>74343749
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
VAMONOS AL VIAJE PARA BUSCAR LOS SONIDOS MAGICOS

ECUADOR!
>>
>>74342316
TURKS AND KIKES ISLAND
Wtf is that for an island?
Are you some sort of an inbred son of Australia?
>>
>tfw the meme of skipping a line after each sentence was created by me
>>
>>74342316
BRAINSLUSHIE
R
A
I
N
SLUSHIE

https://youtu.be/4Trqq1tJpnE
>>
>>74343888
> you just don't understand

wow, what a great way to completely disregard someone. no facts, no evidence, just "you just don't understand". what are you, angsty teenagers?

I don't want to have to berate you like this but it's clear to see that you probably don't enjoy life and want things to change. what you fundamentally, ultimately just want, is change. and you look for it anywhere you can find it, desperately clinging on to any shred of hope, no matter how unsubstantiated, that somehow your life or the world will change. because the sad fact is that you can't stand your life as it is now.

you think that I don't understand but I do, far better than you think. when I was in my early 20s I used to be the same exact way as you are now. as I post this I feel like I'm posting back to myself from 14 years ago, hoping to shed light and reason upon a seemingly hopeless existence stuck in a purgatory-like living situation.
>>
>>74342316
>7.0
Wow, it's fucking nothing.
>>
Dude what the fuck is going on?
>Reports: Magnitude 6.5 earthquake in Hoengseong, South Korea - Yonhap
>>
>>
>>74344000
Damn, still waiting to feel a real earthquake. Apparently the rest of the world doesn't care bc no one but RT ever mentioned it.
>>
>>74344222
yo m8 whats the matter with you, you kinda look mad over there. did you get up with the wrong leg?

there must be some reason why you are so full of fury in your posts.
>>
>>74343987
what you posted has absolutely nothing, zero, nada to do with earthquakes and mysterious feelings. I'm actually astounded that you would post something so completely random and unrelated that has nothing to do with it.

it's like you're so desperate to substantiate the /x/-poster's message that you go and look up some random negative-trend bullshit online in order to try to find some way, no matter how completely irrelevant or unrelated, to back up someone's "psychic feelings".

jesus christ man, look at you. this is sad.
>>
>>74344420
are you new to the shill departement? it looks like you have too much euphoria
>>
>>74344347
nah, I'm not really mad. annoyed, yea. annoyed to see someone embracing outright delusion without a single shred of evidence. annoyed to see one random anon say, "something bad will happen this year for sure, I can feel it!", and to hear another anon almost mindlessly say, paraphrasing from what you said earlier, "okay I believe you!"

it's silly. it's just stupid. I've been down this path before, anon. please, please listen to me when I say it never turns out to be true. it just doesn't. don't believe some random anon on the internet when they say they're having some "feeling" that something bad is about to happen.
>>
>>74344576
m8 i never said im fucking believing him

i only wanted to hear his fucking story so i can add it into the information box

it would be scary if someone fully believed someone else just like thats.

i allways listen to the full story first before i make an opinion. at the moment my belief that something might happen is at 30-40%
i can relate to his "feeling" because i had the same kind of feelings whenever something was about to happen. hope that clears things up for you.
>>
>>74344486
fine, whatever, I guess if I've been declared a shill you're not going to listen to me at this point. all hope is lost for you. I truly pity you and people like you.

believe whatever the hell you want. you'll eventually learn that I was right, not the other anon. not because I have mysterious special feelings, but because I've actually been down your same path.

but whatever, I guess I'm just a "shill", a shill for what I don't know, but you'll probably ignore anything I have to say from here on out. it really does frustrate me to see people make the same idiotic mistakes I made.
>>
Does Ecuador have the oils?

We be havings a too much of de oil lately.
>>
>>74343987
I'm hoping the day it all crashes down comes sooner rather than later, my tools, trade and kilo of gold will give me quite an advantage after the dust settles

I want to destroy gov't ponzi schemes that were scaled to a truly exceptional period of development after ww2 and have absolutly lost touch with reality nowadays

When there'll be no gibs there'll be no nigs or the need to import any
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.