[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are traps becoming more and more popular? I literally don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1461901155667.png (274 KB, 600x572) Image search: [Google]
1461901155667.png
274 KB, 600x572
Why are traps becoming more and more popular?

I literally don't understand, why are people (4chan) so fucking obsessed with traps?

Also how come traps are becoming more common than ever before? Is there something in the water?
>>
>>74341126
2 Timothy 3:2
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
>>
>>74341402
/thread
>>
>>74341126
Because women have become fucking insufferable,

Men are now willingly doing a better job as a woman than the majority of women are able to unwillingly.
>>
>>74341402
Shut it fatty. It doesn't say love you'r fellow "feminine penis". For manny years, sweden was tumblr the country. I'm not so sure if that title belongs to us anymore.
>>
>>74341402
I've never read the bible in its entirety but I love it when the bible confirms my beliefs. Deutoronomy 28 is my favorite passage. It's about what's currently happening in Europe. Do you know any more like that?
>>
>>74341402
>>74341854
>being an adult
>believing thousands-year old book of fairy tales
>>
>>74341854
Deuteronomy 7:3
Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son
Matthew 24:6
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Lots more evil shit we have to see, this ride isn't over yet.
>>
>>74341126
>I literally don't understand, why are people (4chan) so fucking obsessed with traps?
closet faggots
>>
File: fedoraatheist.jpg (146 KB, 497x729) Image search: [Google]
fedoraatheist.jpg
146 KB, 497x729
>>74341917
Yeah, especially when them "fairy tales" don't care weather you believe in them or not, what they say still come to fruition even in the {current year}.
>>
>>74341126
They're women without all the baggage and emotional shit that comes with women. Though they're mentally ill and will give you more shit than a woman could dream of, pol tends to ignore that.
>>
>>74341126
people are starting to the see the light traps are the ultimate redpill instead of having your finances and emotions siphoned from you by the vaginal jew why not devote your time and effort to a modest and homely trap who will respond to your sincerity with love and affection.
>>
Pussy is fuckin disgusting dude.

At least with a cute little girlydick its fun to suck on and cum tastes fine usually.
>>
4chan is filled with basement dwellers who never went through the natural channels of having sex with normal girls but jacked off to normal shit and then gradually switched to something heavier. Traps, ladyboys, trannies and all that are the next stage.

I took my obsession a next step further and actually started dating one, been together for two years now.
>>
>>74341126
Turns out being a woman is just another thing men are better at.
>>
>>74342825
topkek
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.