[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >drinking the alcoholic jew I mean come on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
>2016
>drinking the alcoholic jew
I mean come on
>>
I only do cocaine and mdma. I don't drink.
>>
DUDE WEED
>>
File: d3c36chs3ejm5ayhrxzl_400x400.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
d3c36chs3ejm5ayhrxzl_400x400.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
youre clearly a beta pussy
>>
>>74340081
http://www.psmag.com/health-and-behavior/truth-wont-admit-drinking-healthy-87891

Reminder that even non-moderate heavy drinkers live longer than soberfags.
>>
>>74340081
I agree. Alcohol is degenerate.

Beer culture is almost as bad as weed culture.
>>
>>74342920
It's frightening how much that looks like me.
>>
>>74340081
getting fucked up rarely is okay as long as you let the jew chemical nanobots die off before u do it again (monthly/bi-monthly)
>>
File: [email protected] (27 KB, 592x452) Image search: [Google]
!cid_1EFC6024F0EA4FDBB98EB95ACC2D55A6@SN029744120197.jpg
27 KB, 592x452
I make my own.
practical science.
snake oil will cure what ails ya!
>>
>>74340081
>>74343827
Yous sniveling shits!

Alcohol has been part of every great civilization to have ever blessed this earth with its presence.
Alcohol has been the inspiration behind countless works of art, inventions, innovations and revolutions.
Alcohol has been the driving force behind some of the most daring, most powerful and most impactful decisions ever taken in history.
It's been there with the the cavemen who who cracked the skulls of their adversaries, it's been there with the great emperors who set out to conquer everything, it's been there with generals who, in a drunken rage, fought and won battles that any sane man would have cowered before, it's been there at every pact of cooperation, every declaration of war and every call to revolution made in all of history?

And you have the arrogance and the ignorance to drive its great name through the dirt?

Apologize to every great leader in history right fucking now!
>>
>>74340081
Cider comes from apples and pears not jews
>>
>>74345798
t. Alcoholic
>>
>>74340081
Alcohol is great, fuck off. Just don't drink more than once a week and don't let it interfere with your work
>>
Alcohol is fucking awful. Glad I stopped drinking.
It doesn't taste great, it doesn't feel good and it fucks your shit up.
>>
>>74347079
>doesn't feel good
Only if you're an alcoholic.

>fucks your shit up
Your shit needs fucking up every once in a while
>>
>>74345798
this tbqh famalam
>>
7 months sober next week. I was drinking a handle a night, so glad I'm free
>>
File: JUST.png (154 KB, 262x294) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
154 KB, 262x294
>>74347079
>doesn't feel good
How is a beer not refreshing on a hot summers day.
>>
>>74340081
[Current Year]
>>
>>74340081
Some alcohol tastes great. Nothing wrong with enjoying a beer with your BBQ. You just drink sometimes and in moderation.

You do remember that Jesus drank wine, was he also tricked by da joos?
>>
>>74340081
Daily reminder that Trump doesn't drink.
>>
File: 1461530855981.jpg (81 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461530855981.jpg
81 KB, 1920x1080
>>74340081
>>74347079
A sixpack a day won't kill you though.

It's actually pretty hard to become a full blown alcoholic. You don't go from a couple of beers to two liters of vodka a day just because you got cucked by some slag. You'd have to be genetically predisposed. Seek help if you do.

Most people can handle their drinking, even if they consume a lot by normie standards. Just keep a handle it (no pun intended).

>>74347310
Daily reminder /pol/ isn't running for POTUS.
>>
>>74347256
There's nothing refreshing about it, you fucking junkie. On a hot day even a single beer can be very intoxicating and cloud your head. You're dealing with dehydration and you're drinking. There's nothing refreshing about it.
>>
>>74347552

>I'm too weak to enjoy beer in moderation
>I'll become assblasted everyone someone says beer is good

It's sad really. There are lots of former alcoholics like you who want to deny others the finer things in life because you are too weak yourself.
>>
>>74347716
I am not denying you anything. I am calling out disgusting degenerate alcoholics who try to downplay their addiction.
>>
>>74347763
>>74347552
Drink water with your drinks then
>>
File: classicforsoul.jpg (44 KB, 500x589) Image search: [Google]
classicforsoul.jpg
44 KB, 500x589
>>74347552
>On a hot day even a single beer can be very intoxicating and cloud your head.
Fucking what
Either the beer in Latvia has an alc. vol. of over 30 percent, your beer is served in buckets only, or you are the most fucking beta pussy i've ever seen.
If all latvians are like this, then I don't see why the mudslimes don't immigrate there, they'd fit right in.
>>
>>74340081

> not drinking it

I live in the cotswalds, in a village - have a proper water filtration system in my house, never drank/smoke, ate really well and lifted 6 days a week.

Didn't stop me getting crohns, fistulas throughout my body and kidney complications. If i could go back to when i was younger I would piss it up every night and go mental. You're all going to get sick and die anyway.
>>
>>74340081
It's 5:30 in the morning and I'm sipping a bit of the alcoholic Jew right now. I have to go into work in a few hours for 8 hours today until evening. How does this make you feel, OP?
>>
>>74347552
>Latvia
Every single time I see one of you guys you're buying the shittiest beer you can find. I hope you don't think your taste is as good as your truck driving is cheap.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.