[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We'll guys I just took a red pill I never wanted to take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: I'm as mad as hell.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
I'm as mad as hell.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2000
We'll guys I just took a red pill I never wanted to take
here's the story
>Couple weeks back
>Talking with girlfriend online
>I've had half a bottle of wine, she's had a couple of shots
>We decide to have skype sex
>she's totally into it, having a long discussion beforehand about the intricate and well typed details of her preferences
>Say goodnight hang up sleep it off
>chat with her the next day, everything seems fine
>two days later get message from her friend
>"um you know you can't consent when you're drunk"
>allmywut.jpg
>apparently she gave her our chatlog and filled her in on the video
>makes it sound like I literally raped her over the video
>says the fact that I had a boner for half the time without telling her is also rape
>mfw my girlfriend wont talk to me about it now

what the actual shit guys, I feel like I'm in the god damned twilight zone, I knew there were girls like this, but not mine, and our friend has never talked like this
>>
>>74336536
They are all secretly evil
>>
File: big_icon.jpg (59 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
big_icon.jpg
59 KB, 256x256
She wants you to apologize so she can have leverage over you. Immediately drop her like a rock if you have any self respect as this 'phase' will lead to only stress and further confusion.
>>
>>74336536

You are fucked, anon. IF you want the girl back, my rec: cut off all communication for a week. After a week, text ONCE, something along the lines of "Ready to explain yourself?"

She will shit flip. Ignore, no matter what. Wait two days. Tell her you can talk if she calms down. Reestablish control. DO NOT let her start talking about "but le rape". Force her to focus on her betrayal of your trust. You expected more. You thought your relationship was worth more.

Mostly though, you're fucked. May kek have mercy on your dick.
>>
>>74336536
Dump her now.
>>
>>74336766
I'm starting to feel like that's what I should do, I've been applying for good jobs in the area for a while so we can move in together, maybe I should just focus on my career insead, become a real salesman
>>
File: 128937891237.jpg (11 KB, 164x308) Image search: [Google]
128937891237.jpg
11 KB, 164x308
>>74336536
Compile fucking everything you have on this in case the police come knocking. Don't delete anything, and get your facts straight. If she presses a rape accusation, you need to be ready. Also, quietly prepare an exit strategy to bail on your gf in the future. Don't do it now, or she'll likely run to the cops crying.

Fuck, you didn't even stick your dick in crazy and you still got screwed. Shit luck m8.
>>
>>74336958
I appreciate this, but at least for one small favor I can be thankful she'd never call the cops, she's a canadian with a temporary work visa, they've been threatening to deport her for a while so she's kind of afraid of the whole police system, also the actual text of our convo never implied either was actually drunk so I'm safe legally, praise kek

I just feel betrayed like my whole world has come crashing down, this is the woman I'm suppose to trust, and a friend I thought knew me better than that, suddenly I'm a rapist over fucking skype??
>>
>>74336805
This a thousand times. Women hate being ignored. And they are trying to get hold of the narrative, don't just go with it.
>>
Women are a meme you can cum inside
>>
>>74337111
>I appreciate this, but at least for one small favor I can be thankful she'd never call the cops, she's a canadian with a temporary work visa, they've been threatening to deport her for a while so she's kind of afraid of the whole police system, also the actual text of our convo never implied either was actually drunk so I'm safe legally, praise kek
Good. That means you won't get fucking robbed. And that will mean a hell of a lot more than a shitty gf for paying the bills.
>I just feel betrayed like my whole world has come crashing down, this is the woman I'm suppose to trust, and a friend I thought knew me better than that, suddenly I'm a rapist over fucking skype??
I really fucking hate to sound cliche, but #NotAllWomen are soulless monsters created to ruin you. Only like 70 percent.
That said, I really am sorry m8. Sounds like your relationship got ruined by fucking feminazis.
>>
Jerking off on video without telling the other person IS RAPE. Rapist!
>>
>>74336536
Leave like an Alpha, become an Omega
>>
I don't believe you.
>>
>>74336536
AHAHAHAHAHAAh we told you, didn't we?
DIDN'T WE?

and look where you got yourself now! fucked up over some crazy snatch.
wow op wow. well done
10/10
>>
>>74336826
That would be the decision of a real man.

Do it.
>>
>>74336805
THIS
>>
I don't believe you either.
>>
>>74336805

>Wanting her back after this.
C U C K
>>
Well, legally you have absolutely nothing to worry about. However, you have a shit gf and should immediately drop her. If you want "closure" try talking things out with her but I'd recommend just sending a text along the lines of "don't call or text me anymore, goodbye."
>>
>rape
>over Skype
????
>>
>>74337111
>she's s Canadian
Found your problem
>>
Dump her alpha style or you will become beta cuck before midnight ! Do it !
>>
>>74336536
Anon, do an experiment for me. If you get arrested and charged with rape, cry and tell them you were raped by her because you were drunk. Then get your lawyer. You'd probably lose, but I'd love to see how that goes.
>>
>>74337507
it's not rape it's obscene flashing or something if you show your dick to someone who doesn't want to see it
>>
>>74337507
top kek

OP, how dare you cyber rape your gf!!
>>
CLEARLY YOU SHOULD MAN UP AND MARRY AND AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR WIFE'S SON YOU DEADBEAT!
>>
Why can't she be the one who raped you?
>>
File: cjofbmfuyaazeyo.jpg (45 KB, 590x788) Image search: [Google]
cjofbmfuyaazeyo.jpg
45 KB, 590x788
>>74337741
>>
>>74337688

"Man up," is an offensive, gendered term. Check your privilege!
>>
>>74336805
Someone's read the Art of The Deal
>>
>>74336958

ummm.... unless she is under age, or there is some wire tapping law in your state that is ridiculous, how can he get in trouble for something over skype...
>>
>>74336805
Yep, give her the flick and then play the waiting game.
>>
>>74338008
>ummm.... unless she is under age, or there is some wire tapping law in your state that is ridiculous, how can he get in trouble for something over skype...
Never, EVER underestimate the power of a rape accusation. Innocent until proven guilty is basically null and void now in that regard, and your life will be ruined no matter how little evidence she has.
>>
Only Americans are autistic enough to have kinky. Skype convo's and call it real sex.
>>
>>74336536
If this is really true, walk away immediately. There are plenty of girls out there, don't settle for one that sounds mentally ill.
>>
>>74336536
>Drunk so have basically, video phone sex
>In crazy fucking twilight zone world that we live in now, this equates to rape in feminazi heads.

I'd contact police and nip this shit in the bud ahead of time, tell them what's going on, and then after it goes your way because no skin contact occurred, you can dump her and find someone more mentally stable. I swear, it's always the single females and immature moms around the girlfriend that fuck it all up for everyone.
You have my condolences, anon. Bet ya 10 bucks that the chick friend of hers that convinced her of that, probably is a lesbian or closet lesbian, with designs on your girlfriend. It's fucking ridiculous how common this shit has gotten,
>>
File: DangerWR.jpg (9 KB, 234x215) Image search: [Google]
DangerWR.jpg
9 KB, 234x215
>>74336536
Whaaaa?!?!? Dude if this seriously happened drop her like a hot rock.

Why she didn't just say something to you directly is red flag #1.

The fact that she is sharing something intimate like this with her friend is majorly fucked up and red flag #2.

Your gf being into it at the time, and then after the fact feeling bad about it, is red flag #3.
>>
File: wAHU563[1].jpg (155 KB, 1300x683) Image search: [Google]
wAHU563[1].jpg
155 KB, 1300x683
>Even considering continuing a relationship with this vile wench
Enjoy prison or legal fees out the ass, fucko
>>
Eject OP. My GF and I got together through a drunken hook up, and we regularly get drunk together and have crazy sex. She also hates feminists.
>>
>>74336536
you must be very young
>>
>>74338662
I'm 26, and I'm the best god damned salesman in my store, and I don't make comission but that would be ok if I got the fucking promotion to manager but I was passed up to some fucking cunt from the north who, having worked there fore only six months, has fucked no less than five people, men and girls (17 yo) that I know about, I'm surrounded by these degenerate fucking bastards who continuously do the most fucked up things and now that I'm finally trying to get my life pointed in one direction that means money and stability and a normal fucking house and because we decide to get frisky onenight over fucking skype because we couldn't see each other that day BOOM I'm a fucking rapist and I don't know if I can ever trust sex with her again, can she consent? is she just a bit buzzed or blackout drunk? I don't know because she typed for overan hour without a single god damned typo, and also complained about the cold which you might notice as being not something a drunk person usually does since being drunk makes it feel warmer than it is because Alcohol is a vasodilator which makes you feel warm. SO FUCK THIS WHORE AND FUCK SHARING SHIT WITH HER, I"M TAKING MY NEW JOB AND MAKING COMMISSION AND SPENDING THAT MONEY ON MY SELF AND FINDING A GOOD CHRISTIAN WOMAN RIGHT OUT OF FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL SINCE THAT'S THE ONLY TIME THEY HAVEN'T HAD TEN DICKS IN THEM TO SHARE MY LIFE WITH.
>>
File: 1412473095162.gif (483 KB, 207x154) Image search: [Google]
1412473095162.gif
483 KB, 207x154
>>74337926
This how are we supposed to evolve with thus much bigotry in the air. OP should just send himself to prison and send all of his worldly wealth to this poor bettered raped woman.
>>
>>74339004
You sound really insecure.
>>
>>74336536
Maybe this is a case of your gf bragging about what both of you did to the wrong person-you know women love to constantly brag about sex-and maybe her friend sent you that message, to look like your gf was freaked out by you, just so as she could scupper your relationship, something she herself could never have, and now maybe your gf is avoiding you because she feels she's ruined the relationship by bragging to the wrong person, maybe she never intended this to happen.
>>
>>74336536
That's what you get for perpetuating rape culture, fucking rapist.
But seriously, women fight against rape when they don't even know what the fuck rape is? Is sex ed really this bad in Murica?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.