[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAN'T FLIM FLAM THE ZIM ZAM http://www.thedailybeast.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1450473373048.gif (2 MB, 389x279) Image search: [Google]
1450473373048.gif
2 MB, 389x279
CAN'T
FLIM FLAM
THE
ZIM ZAM

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/17/george-zimmerman-taunts-trayvon-martin-s-parents-they-didn-t-raise-their-son-right.html?via=desktop&source=twitter
>>
>>74335121
Bless this man, we should start a fundraiser for the bastard just for the entertainment bestowed upon us during the trials
>>
>>74335209
We could make a crowdfund to buy his gun, with the gun going to the highest donor.
>>
>>74335121
My hero
>>
savage

to be fair Trayvon's parents taunted George first
>>
>>74335121
I remember scratching my head when people were upset over him getting acquitted. Were they even there? Did they see a video I didn't get to see?

I mean, I was supposed to believe he was a murderer when he was found not guilty in the court of fucking law? Wait wat?
>>
That is some top quality bantz, not only is he saying what everybody is thinking but what can they say to him that hasn't already been said?
>>
>>74335976
Honestly, the result never mattered. He was unfortunately just some unlucky schmuck that Obama chose to push his agenda of worsening the race relations for America.
The narrative for the entire case was meant to make people hate him.
>>
>Minor lacerations to the back of his head

Didn't Treyvon try to smash Zimmers face in?
>>
Does Zimmerman even have a job right now?

>He tried to stay out of the public eye after his acquittal in 2013, remaining on the fringes of American society as a one of the 21st century’s greatest villains and occasionally stirring the pot of outrage as he attempted to find gainful employment and financial security. Zimmerman was investigated by the Department of Justice for civil rights violations and lived jobless and homeless for a year after the trial.

One of you rich faggots should hire this madman (or buy his gun for double at least).

He's been through a real shitty ride.
>>
>>74336278
>...it’s an opportune moment to make an extra $100,000 after everyone from Martin’s family to the Black Lives Matter movement forced him into a life on the run without a job.

>“If I have to live my life and if I have to go about my business as a normal person, then I would do that. However, I’m not afforded that luxury anymore,” he said. “You guys. The media. The masses. The Fulton-Martin family. They took that from me.”

>Zimmerman hates the movement he helped create above all: Black Lives Matter.

>He detests the fact that his senseless killing of Martin and the subsequent high-profile police shootings of unarmed black men and children in Ferguson, Cleveland, and elsewhere have emboldened the movement to seek justice where it doesn’t exist yet. For him, it’s the police officers who were wronged, the dutiful men and women in blue who are the victims.

Seriously, /pol/. Get this man a fucking job.

I know there has to be a richfag roaming these boards who owns a business.
>>
File: 1432278831834.jpg (76 KB, 634x718) Image search: [Google]
1432278831834.jpg
76 KB, 634x718
>>74336266
yes
zimzam was a 5'8 overweight 30 year old, trayvon was a 6'0 athletic 17 year old that bragged about doing amateur MMA fights in his texts
>>74336278
He's loaded, a bunch of rich people took care of it. Don't worry.
Last we heard of him he was staying at a luxury resort when he started going full redpill on twitter.
>>
File: Cross-Easter.jpg (1 MB, 2946x1951) Image search: [Google]
Cross-Easter.jpg
1 MB, 2946x1951
>>74335121
May the Lord bless this man with eternal reloads and pussy.
>>
>“The recent actions of George Zimmerman are prime examples of a mental condition affecting the country at large: a heteropatriarchal, white supremacist societal illness that has been permeating and abstracting the moral conscience of the people United States since its foundation.”

>a heteropatriarchal, white supremacist societal illness

>white supremacist societal illness

>white supremacist

HE'S A FUCKING SPIC YOU MORONS
WHAT DOES WHITEY HAVE TO DO WITH THIS SHIT
>>
>>74335121
>“I am not a mental health professional, but I think that it is important to note that May is Mental Health Awareness month, and it is clear to me by his actions that George Zimmerman is deeply disturbed and should seek psychological help soon,”

Haha, what a load of delicious saltiness. No, bitch, he just got off potentially doing hard time. I think he's good!
>>
>>74336563
>He's loaded, a bunch of rich people took care of it. Don't worry.
BTW, if you notice these people who stand up to blacks are always well taken care of by anonymous donors.
Look at the donations Darren Wilson got, within 2 months he already had over $1 million received.
>>
File: can't flimflam the zimzam!.jpg (424 KB, 1600x1800) Image search: [Google]
can't flimflam the zimzam!.jpg
424 KB, 1600x1800
>>74335121
Summer of 2013, what a time to be on /pol/
>>
File: 1456591208155.jpg (59 KB, 453x439) Image search: [Google]
1456591208155.jpg
59 KB, 453x439
>>74336563
jesus fuck. Is he smoking the band?
>>
>>74335121
This guy's honestly just showing himself to be a attention-whoring sociopath at this point. Probably did stalk Trayvon just because he felt like laying out a black guy.
>>
does anyone have the blond hair blue eye zimmerman shop? I can't find it
>>
>>74336942
Not sure about that. But probably wanted to punk Treyvon after the little shit eyeballed him or whatever.
>>
>>74336942
>get your life ruined by the media because you defended yourself from a nigger
>everyone blames you for it
I'd become even larger of a shitposter than this guy honestly.
>>
>>74335121
>Zimmerman was not anywhere near close to death when police arrived: He had a bloody nose and lacerations on the back of his head
>lacerations on the back of his head

>make insanely biased article
>BFTO yourself by adding in actual facts and proving he was defending his life
>>
>>74337923
>h-h-he was only being assaulted! He should have laid back and let the gentleman bash his head in while waiting for the police!

The sad part is that I'm not even fucking exaggerating.
>>
This passage in the article rustled my jimmies

>the story of his life is about Zimmerman as a victim, if he could tell it his way. He has suffered; not Martin’s family. He’s in the right, not the president and the Department of Justice.

So what? He was found innocent of all charges after a lengthy trail that if anything was biased against hi,. King Obongo and the state department aren't the judicial system that found Zim Zam innocent
>>
>>74337923
Don't forget they brought in a well renowned doctor who had expertise in forensics and pathology. He said that repeated bashing of ahead on concrete can cause death quite easily.
>>
>>74335121
holy shit

telling of niggers is 10/10

but making fun of the parents of a dead child is pretty low tier

so i'll give it a 6/10 and feel bad about it, i guess
>>
wow, rude hispanics like this are PROOF that we need border control!
>>
>>74338174
>parents
he lived with his grandparents
his parents never gave a fuck about him until he died and they realized they could get money
>>
File: 1457820377027.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1457820377027.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>It wasn’t enough for George Zimmerman to kill Trayvon Martin.
>whose son he took away forever
>the acquitted killer
>The suspicion seemed only based upon the fact that Martin was black, male, and wearing a hooded sweatshirt.
>Zimmerman was not anywhere near close to death when police arrived
>He detests the fact that his senseless killing of Martin
>The wannabe cop who was playing neighborhood watch when he killed Martin now makes himself out to be a hero for law enforcement under siege by black protesters.

How is it even possible to be this cucked?
>>
>>74338104
>King Obongo and the state department aren't the judicial system that found Zim Zam innocent

What a great thing freedom is.
>>
>>74337923
Yeah there's a detachment there that makes it sound as if the writer hasn't been in any kind of significant struggle in his life.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.