[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Bernie Getting Schlonged?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Bernie4Brazzers.jpg (203 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Bernie4Brazzers.jpg
203 KB, 1200x1200
He keeps winning but he has no chance at the nomination. WTF?

They intentionally rigged the system so that there cant be an insurgency into the party.

Think there will be unrest at the national convention /pol/?
>>
>>74333606
>rigged the sysetem
I keep hearing that but Hillary has more votes than Bernie despite having less hype
>>
>>74333606
Very possibly. CNN just had a story about how *shocked* Dem party leaders are at how they've been treated by Berniecucks, up to and including death threats. They literally would not mention the full scale riots utilized to silence Trump.
Grab a tiger by the tail and whatnot.
>>
File: 1451453353639.png (37 KB, 832x806) Image search: [Google]
1451453353639.png
37 KB, 832x806
>>74333606
I hope he gets more and more frustrated and keeps going after Clinton.
>>
File: 1456016746508.gif (598 KB, 255x184) Image search: [Google]
1456016746508.gif
598 KB, 255x184
>nigged the system
>>
>>74333745

Think there be backlash when he doesnt get the nomination? Large scale?
>>
>>74334130
Based on the already exhibited propensity for violence by his supporters? Coupled with their entitlement? I think it's a very real possibility at the convention.

Maybe not large scale Feguson levels but who knows? The Democratic establishment smirked and ignored the California riots at Trump rallies because they are so collossally insulated and sure of themselves that they truly believed the anger would not be directed at them. Apparently his supporters crushed Barabra Boxer verbally when she was on stage. She claimed she had never received such disrespect blah blah.
Another factor: police will NOT be putting forth much effort to stop any shenanigans. The Democrats have called them racists and terrorists for years now, so I highly doubt they are gonna do much more than say, "he a good boy. I'm not gonna stop him
From expressing his anger."

Could be very interesting.
>>
This election has been so fascinating largely because the two anti establishment candidates have the powers that be shitting themselves.

Bernie proved you could go head to head against Hillary Clinton in fundraising without one major bank mega donor.

Trump has proven you don't need to spend much at all to get a nomination. I believe he spent under $1 million in Indiana, a state many projected he would lose. In NY he spent around $70k.

Both of these accomplishments were previously unimaginable and give me a ton of hope that the USA isn't lost yet.
>>
>>74333606
>He keeps winning

lolno, niggers literally are the reason why he lost the South and the NE, including his native state.

>>74334899

Bernie and Jeb also proved that the "MUH MONEY WINS POLITICS" meme isn't infallible.
>>
>>74335164
Very true Mexibro. In that sense, the 2016 elections have been the exact opposite of the horror show the media tells us it is. Every. Fucking. Second.
>>
>>74333697
Closed primaries make all the difference
>>
>>74333606
>Think there will be unrest at the national convention /pol/?
There better be. Democracy isn't a spectator sport!
>>
>>74334753
I find it hilarious that this problem is entirely one of the left's own making. An entire generation grew up believing they're entitled to always have their way, that they can't be wrong, and that someone disagreeing with you is no different than someone physically assaulting you. And now their culture bomb is about to explode in their face.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.