[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be only man running >Win by 60% Wow! This guy sure is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 1884x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 1884x340
>Be only man running
>Win by 60%
Wow! This guy sure is gonna unite the republican party huh! :^)
>>
>>74332071

it's 66.8% you stupid beaner
>>
He doesn't need to unite the party you fucking shill. All he needs to do is win, and the GOP can kiss their power goodbye.
>>
>>74332169
Democrats hate him
He needs to unite the party
Just because they're fags doesn't mean they aren't important idiot
>>
>>74332071
>what is early voting
>>
>>74332071
Yeah that's pretty bad. This election is going to be a Gong Show. I hope it won't turn out too bad but you're a circus country so who cares
>>
File: 1450941644895.png (149 KB, 310x286) Image search: [Google]
1450941644895.png
149 KB, 310x286
>>74332071

Absentee and early voting, retard

No one on /pol/ seems to understand the shit they talk about
>>
>>74332300
Shut the fuck up maple nigger
>>
>>74332071
All mail in ballots that went out a month ago!
>>
Cruz and Kasich were on the ballot too.
>>
>>74332300

lmao you stupid paki idiot, trump has democrats crossing party lines to vote for him in the primaries, learn how the actual american election works you stupid inbred shitskin
>>
>>74332300
>Calling anyone els a circus country
>has a pm who makes sure not to manspread
Get real faggot
>>
>>74332300
We may be a circus country but at least we didn't fuck up the ring of fire act like you
>>
>>74332868
>we didn't fuck up the ring of fire act like you

We legalized gay marriage so I wouldn't be so sure of that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.