[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were the 1980s good in America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: toooooooooooo.jpg (10 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
toooooooooooo.jpg
10 KB, 222x227
We're told that both the 80s and 90s were the last great decades. Were they truly or do people just have rose tinted glasses?

Also, where did generation x go?
>>
It's true, it was all downhill after 1999. As for generation X, we're here. Waiting, watching, wishing the Millennials were dead.
>>
>>74331949
I thought we hated the boomers for not giving the millenials the chance to accrue debt to begin with like they had?
>>
>>74331705
Was there any better time in history to be a white male kid in America in the 90's? And then consequently the worst time to be be a young white male in 21st century..fucking lol
>>
>>74332498
What about the 1950s?
>>
>>74332589
What about it? You think it was a more comfortable life for a kid in the 50s than the 90s?
>>
>>74332635
Wasn't there much more nationalism in America because of post WWII?
>>
>>74331705
Same shit, just less of it. The main problem today honestly is the Internet. Shitty things happened, they just didn't spread so rapidly. They were just topics of discussion at the local diner, bar, ect. and were face to face. Now, everyone gets worked into a frenzy so fucking fast.
>>
>>74332804
What kid gives a fuck about nationalism? Just wants cartoons and occasional sugar intake.
Im talking about the stark contrast of growing up in modern american as a boy then facing the harshest of realities as a white male in the current
>>
>>74331949
Ah, a world where all millenials would die. Future generations would thank us.
>>
>>74331705
If you can't solve rubik's cube you are degenerate.
>>
>>74333173
>>74333173
>>74333173
I mean just imagine yourself, a spoiled white kid suburban neighborhood cable tv friends tasty food and a comfortable encironment with other people like yoursef. Now all of a sudden youre an adult and you lost control of your women as a society, being replaced by immigrants and technology, you are disposable, not exotic, and too 'priviliged ' for your own good.

I mean wtf white men? Wtf have you done to yourselves? U can blame jews but in the end Its our own damn fault for not being better
>>
File: ryan-path-to-prosperity[1].jpg (43 KB, 600x391) Image search: [Google]
ryan-path-to-prosperity[1].jpg
43 KB, 600x391
>>74331705
Gen-X sold out to the Boomers. It's sad, but there's no other way to put it. The oldest Gen-X'ers are turning 51 this year, and they are STILL subservient to Boomer bosses and managers.

By the time the Boomers were turning 51 in 1996, they already controlled everything, having shoved aside the older generations.

Even top Gen-X politicians like Paul Ryan are basically boomer slaves. Look at Ryan (or Rubio, or even Cruz's) budget plans - they safeguard Boomer entitlements while slashing everything for younger people.

It's a disgrace.
>>
>>74332635

Yes I do. The 90s kinda sucked actually.
>>
you only ever hear people going on about how cool it was to be a 90s kid. It's really pretentious
>>
>>74334496
Some people were just happier back then. I can agree that people take it too far, but some people remember a different world prior to 9/11 and it seems as though nobody is allowed to recall the 80s or the 90s without a level of scrutiny nowadays.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 239x211
>tfw you realize this decade will be seen by future generations the way ours sees the 60's
>tfw the left rewrites history to turn BLM and SJWs into a legitimate civil rights movement
>tfw your grandkids have Trayvon Martin day off from school

Save us Trump
>>
>>74331705
>this was when the jews adjusted to put them into complete control things while the retards had fun
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.