[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You think she has a different view of dark skinned people after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: o-LARA-LOGAN-facebook.jpg (141 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-LARA-LOGAN-facebook.jpg
141 KB, 2000x1000
You think she has a different view of dark skinned people after what happened to her in Egypt?
>>
Who and what?
>>
>>74330070
On 15 February 2011, CBS News released a statement that Logan had been beaten and sexually assaulted on 11 February, while covering the celebrations in Tahrir Square following Hosni Mubarak's resignation. CBS 60 Minutes broadcast an interview with her about it on 1 May 2011; she said she was speaking out because of the prevalence of sexual assault in Egypt, and to break the silence about the sexual violence women reporters are reluctant to report in case it prevents them from doing their jobs.
>>
File: Lara Logan-5.jpg (48 KB, 392x600) Image search: [Google]
Lara Logan-5.jpg
48 KB, 392x600
>in the west people act beta cuz youre hot
>in the middle east people rape you
>>
>>74330070
That whore who was on jeopardy today.
>>
File: lara_logan_1.jpg (48 KB, 340x519) Image search: [Google]
lara_logan_1.jpg
48 KB, 340x519
Her fat fake tits are as American as apple pie.
>>
>>74330903
God damn she is hot. How many mudslimes do you think fucked her until help came? I think she was raped for like an hour? I heard they spit on her too. I wonder if she liked it.
>>
>>74329785
Yeah like the other dude said she was on Jeopardy today and her little anecdote was actually about what happened to her and then she talked about the gangs of refugees in Europe no less and Trebek said "we'll have to do something about that", it was kind of surprising actually
>>
>>74332609
Wait what?
>>
>>74333471
Trump announced Alex Trebek as his VP on jeopardy
>>
>>74329785
No it's still the white man's fault in some way im sure
>>
>>74329785

Egyptians known to be THE most hung Sandniggers in the middle east, possibly one of the biggest in the world. Their fingers has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Megyns pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Sandfingers barely able to force it past the knob, and Megyn moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
>>
>>74332609

oh yeah I forgot trebek had a right wing talk show for awhile
>>
>>74330903
She's a South African from fucking Durban, though. She should have known better than to stroll around an African city full of wild young men.
>>
>>74333471
They mentioned how she got raped in whatever 'slime hole she was in then talked about how 'slimes are rapists and need to be stopped. She said "they do this in Europe[referring to Köln and places 'slimes been raping bitches] saying 'look, you don't even defend your women'".
>>
>>74329785
Someone pull up the account of how much they destroyed her cunt, supposedly it was torn up so bad it's taking forever to heal.
>>
>>74330371
Are her tits melting?
>>
>>74334779
Those poor Egyptian rapists probably need counseling to get over how inadequate her pussy was...
>>
>>74334779

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1381710/Lara-Logan-reveals-terrifying-details-mob-sexual-assault-Egypt.html

>http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/cbs-lara-logan-reveals-stripped-scalped-egypt-sexual-assault-article-1.145447

She's still having complications:

>http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/03/23/exclusive-60-minutes-correspondent-lara-logan-back-in-hospital-over-2011-arab-spring-sexual-assault/
>>
>>74333825
>Cucks
>>
>>74334966
"internal tearing"
>>
>>74332280
Someone leaked a short clip of it a few months ago, showed dozens of mudslimes manhandling her big American breasts and finger-fucking her while the crowd jostled her back and forth.
>>
Why was my post deleted?
>>
This is what leftists want in our country. Why won't they just realize that we aren't compatible with sandniggers?
>>
>>74335277

Yeah, the video is out there.

>>74335273

She still has internal bleeding from it and having to be hospitalized. They fucked her up it seems
>>
>>74335627
>the video is out there.

No it's not, quit spreading this fucking lie. Every thread someone says there's a video and it's not true.
>>
>>74335627
With her cunt out of commission all these years, hope she's good at blowjobs and on board to bring in her friends to substitute.
>>
>>74335865

Yes it is. The ppl making the video thought she was dutch. Didnt know she was a reporter. But it's her.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5c1_1327758013
>>
>>74336210
>click on video
>This video does not exist.

Nice try anon.
>>
>>74336210
>>74336330
In her interviews she claims her clothes were completely torn off but the video and still shots available show her clothed.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d9a_1339330812

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=808_1372635030
>>
>>74336330

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZyo74ESr2s
>>
>>74336330

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgWO6YPQqxw
>>
>>74336484
>>74336402
Proof that the 2nd Amendment exists for a reason.
>>
>>74336795
One, the second amendment is for defending against a tyrannical government, and two, this took place in Egypt, not America.
>>
>>74336939
No shit, nigger, my point was this would never happen in America because our gun rights are given to us by the Constitution, which can't be said for any other country on the planet.
>>
>>74337130
>our gun rights are given to us by the Constitution

Wrong again, a right can't be granted, Constitution doesn't grant rights, there is no such thing as constitutional rights, and the Bill of Rights isn't the granting of rights, but a reaffirmation of unalienable rights, the Constitution defines what limited things the government can do, the rest defaulting to the individual, no the other way around.
>>
>>74329785
Nah, I'm sure she found some way to blame straight white cis males.
>>
>>74337130
Don't fall for the Jewish lie that your rights are granted to you by a piece of paper, a paper which could be rewritten.

They come from God, whatever higher power you believe in, be it spiritual, moral, or ethical.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.