[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alt Right inquery- no 1488ers please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: thisoneplz.jpg (6 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
thisoneplz.jpg
6 KB, 201x251
So I am new to the alt right ideology, and when I say new I mean super new, as in I have known about it for about five days or so. It has put a name to some of the things that I have been thinking about and it has put a title to some of the things that I believe. I am very much against political correctness because it is just a tool that is used to inhibit free thought by making every word that comes out of our mouth "racist, "sexist" or "homophobic" and I like that the alt right addresses the way that white people have been treated politically (getting Zimmermaned if they defend themselves). We are told that we are raceless, cultureless and if we dare say we are proud to be white we are supremacists. The level of immigration that we have is destroying our country and we are just sitting by as the Democrats and the Republicans become one in the same, being bought out, causing division etc. which is why I am pro trump ([can't stump the trump](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0)). I have enjoyed reading VDARE as a supplemental news source as well. Considering I have experienced racism towards and it was not taken seriously (called a dumb cracker asshole repeatedly and nothing was done) I am fed up with all of this.

My question to you though may seem stupid but to me it is important. I know the alt right is more male dominated I want to make sure that I am not getting into anything that is biased against women at all. I am not a feminist or anything like that but I am definitely a career woman. I am in programming though so being in a more male dominated scene isn't new to me, I just want to make sure that I am not affiliating myself with anything that isn't going to benefit my gender, which sounds fucked up to some people but maybe not to others. I agree with everything else about the alt- right just haven't been able to find anything clear on this subject. Either way, making sure that I am not getting into anything sexist.

Any thoughts are welcomed.
>>
hey bb u want sum fuk?
>>
Might be worth it to check out the Thinking Housewife blog. She's a blogger with Alt-Right ideas and also intelligent and insightful. I got into alt-right ideas when it was first starting through Mencius Moldbug and The Right Stuff. I respect women and female thought, but a huge part of Alt Right is recognizing real biological differences. This means between race and gender. We reject the false gospel of equalism.
>>
>>74329670

Fuck off newfag
>>
File: 1463367552165.jpg (568 KB, 800x1915) Image search: [Google]
1463367552165.jpg
568 KB, 800x1915
>>74329670
Shut the fuck up and make me a sandwich. Also, Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
File: frenchpatriots.jpg (300 KB, 680x454) Image search: [Google]
frenchpatriots.jpg
300 KB, 680x454
>>74330212
>but a huge part of Alt Right is recognizing real biological differences. This means between race and gender. We reject the false gospel of equalism.

This.

Europeans are a distinguishable unique group and we deserve our own homeland and sovereignty.

Pic: Generation Identitarian
>>
Verbose as fuck.

No one hates women innately here, they just hate some of the things that women tend to do as a demographic.

Also, the reason why we give anons who say they are women so much shit is because it's a subversive tactic that we stifle. Girls flaunt their possession of a vagina to put more weight to their words (lol).
>>
File: tumblr_n4btenZR4X1tnpepxo3_500.jpg (152 KB, 471x639) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4btenZR4X1tnpepxo3_500.jpg
152 KB, 471x639
>>74330430
>No one hates women innately here
>>
>>74330753

>"/pol/ is satire" is satire is satire is satire
>>
>>74330788
What about that Russian guy? You know who I'm talking about. I'm pretty sure he innately hates women.
>>
>>74330356

Thank you very much for the serious answer, I appreciate it! I am going to check that out for sure. When you say false gospel of equalism what do you mean by that exactly, if you don't mind me asking?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.