[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ What are your thoughts about roids? Are they degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 241x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 241x320
/pol/
What are your thoughts about roids?
Are they degenerate?
>>
>>74328709
Your body. Your choice. I choose no.

The only thing "degenerate" is for me to try to force the options that other have to be restricted to what I choose for myself.
>>
>>74328709
Bodybuilding is degenerate. Just look at /fit/ A bunch of betas obsessing about their appearance and trying to deflect their homosexuality.
>>
>>74328709
Degenerate? No
Unethical? Dishonest? Yes
>>
>>74328709
Fucking with your hormones can and will turn you gay.
>>
>>74329061
this guy weighs 300lbs at least
>>
>>74329061
How is being swole degenerate?
>>
>>74329149
Roiding enhances your character by making you take more risks. If you were gay before you just become super gay.
>>
>>74329252
There's this rumor that if your test is high enough you'll start to find fatties attractive. Don't worry, it's totally bogus so feel free to juice all you want.
>>
>>74328709
Degenerate? Yes and no.

If it's for vanity ("muh gainz") and greed, then yes.

If it's for a higher purpose, then no.
>>
No fucking shit they're degenerate
>instead of working hard I'm gonna take an easy route and let an illegal drug do 90% of the work
Fucking lazy faggots
>>
Roiding for sports? Sure, go for it, you need it to win.

Roiding to look good? Retarded and vain.
>>
>>74330106

Thats not how sterioids work.
>>
>>74328709
Just like anything else, they can be good for you if used properly but most people are too stupid/lazy to make sure they don't damage themselves.
>>
File: otter.jpg (31 KB, 403x375) Image search: [Google]
otter.jpg
31 KB, 403x375
>>74328709
just do this
>>
>>74329252
>How is being swole degenerate?
its actually unhealthy to be bodybuilder size
>>
>>74330119
>Roiding for sports? Sure, go for it, you need it to win.
You know that's a crime, right?
>>
>>74330205
It actually is very much how most gymmin' steroids work, see that graph where steroid users AT REST gained more muscles than people without steroids that worked out.

Sure, they can work hard, but the gains they get are absurd compared to not doin' any. Hell, it's why it's so popular, it's like unlocking a cheat code for life.
>>
>>74330321
>citation needed
>>
>>74330339
Silly Turkroach, you're so silly!
>>
>>74330321
[Citation needed]
>>
>>74330205
OK my mistake, 80% the work
>>
With proper cycles and post cycle therapy you can jumpstart your physique and maximize your training regimen to get the most of your gains. Most modern men could probably do with steroidal enhancement because of the amount of xenoestrogens present in most plastics when they were growing up and in most water sources.

Testosterone cycles have massively improved my mood generally and made me more aggressive and dominant in social situations.
>>
They should be legal for the ordinary lifter but not pro athletes.
>>
>roids

Am I the only one who wish there be some kind of super man Olympic where everything go? Bionic, medical, everything and any thing just to make human- faster and stronger?
>>
>>74330205

that's actually exactly how they work, go find the paper
>>
File: 1461344070383.png (819 KB, 1022x617) Image search: [Google]
1461344070383.png
819 KB, 1022x617
>>74329252
>How is being swole degenerate?
well you call it swole for one. could it be anymore gay?
>>
File: nope, no argument in this pipe.jpg (20 KB, 720x533) Image search: [Google]
nope, no argument in this pipe.jpg
20 KB, 720x533
>>74330566
>>
>>74330906
Hahahahaha, yes!
>>
>>74328709
>>74328709

To a level to maintain your health to live healthy and fight for fatherland, take any tool in moderation.

If you become a meat head who can't even do a pull up, you're still a degenerate.
>>
>>74328934
First post best post
>>
>>74330499
You still have to work your ass off for those gains. You don't just prick your ass, curl a few pounds, flip a tire, and fuck off to gain muscle. You have to lift, and lift alot.

Will the increased testosterone make you gain muscle faster? Of course, but don't act like their is no fucking work.
>>
>>74328709
>narcissism that can fuck up your health

What do you think?
>>
>>74330321
>>74330321

I'm a ranger, and it's true. We're pretty big guy, but, if you get to the level of body builders it's unnatural. It puts your body under so much stress that it's not used to and has man residue effects.

We don't even want "Big guys" in our units, we want agile, strong, and smart guys. Big guys ar boolet sponges and a strain on resoures.
>>
File: dimas 213.jpg (2 KB, 125x100) Image search: [Google]
dimas 213.jpg
2 KB, 125x100
For you unaware faggots who have no clue about anything fitness related, go read the sticky before spouting any mom-science bullshit
>>>/fit/
>>
Depends...

For medical necessity such as your adrenal glands are fucked up or you've got one testicle due to cancer or birth defect and need a shot of testosterone because 1 testicle is insufficient in producing what your body needs then that's perfectly OK

To roid up just because you one to look like Bane is fucking retarded
>>
>>74331056
>Alot

And yeah, you CAN do that for gains beyond anything possible to non-users, but you can just as well take it easy and STILL have it better than them.

I know from experience, mate.
>>
>>74328709
I roid, only thing I dislike about it are peoples lack of honesty when it comes to their use. I can understand it though, if you come as an athlete/celeb/fitness model your career is done overnight. It shouldn't be illegal and it should be a person's own choice.

I have noticed nothing but an increase in all aspects of my life while I am on cycle. I would say the downside of heart enlargement from prolonged use may worry me, but then again I quit cocaine because of roids so I think i'm on a net gain in that respect.
>>
>>74331137
Nice thumbnail :^)
>>
>>74328709
I'd like to see a 'roids league for multiple sports
>>
>>74329992
I lift for trump. Is that a high enough purpose?
>>
File: 1458237780877.jpg (45 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1458237780877.jpg
45 KB, 500x377
>>74331455
>I lift for trump. Is that a high enough purpose?
i live in a country that matters so l just vote
>>
All these gainz goblins in this thread

Go be fat somewhere else fat jews
>>
>>74329061
If you're going to attack the degeneracy of /fit/ at least point out the doublethink they have of being attracted to fatties while obsessing over their own fitness.
>>
>>74328709
Degenerate if it's abused like any other drug or used as a pseudo-confidence builder.

Medically, two 8 week cycles of test, with a 4 month break in between, and no more than 250mg per week, will positively strengthen your immune system, bone density, skin health, and of course muscular shape and endurance.
>>
>>74331666
>they have of being attracted to fatties

Nope. They like women with wide child bearing hips which is perfectly healthy and normal
>>
Generally I view steroids as a mixed bag.

Not really that unhealthy, and legalization would most likely decrease the potential risks even more thanks to proper education of usage. Has a variety of healthy benefits as well to people that might need 'em (Abnormally low-test, atrophied muscles etc etc).

But what they do is also cheapen the whole image of a healthy lifestyle, lifting is seen as vain and when roiding is commonplace a well-built man will just be dismissed as a ''Low-effort meathead'', even to a worse degree than today. There would really be no reason to exercise without roids and you'd probably feel pressured to do it just to 'stay in the game'. I really don't like using any substances, and I think exercise should be more than just a means to an end. However, I'm probably a part of a minority so eh whatever.
>>
>>74328709
Very fun if you know how to use them properly and if you work your ass off.

Also, you have to go deeper into Mexico, down near rosarita beach, to buy them bc TJ pharms are so crooked they will sell you, then call border police and give them a description and get you busted and get their products back.
>>
>>74331983
>Low-effort meathead
that's a myth. You can take all the roids you want and won't get results sitting on your ass and eating pizza.

The amount of effort that goes into it, eating met-rx and grapenuts 4x a day, all sorts of stuff to where it's on your mind 24 hours a day.
>>
>>74332174
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=article

But you will, exercising just makes it explosive.

See the study, only at squatting did people who exercise barely manage to beat roiders that sat on their ass.

Listen, steroids aren't bad, they're not unhealthy and have lots of benefits.

One of them is making gaining muscle extremely easy, Is it too emasculating to realize this? Does it somehow hurt your pride to know that they work really well? Jesus christ.
>>
>>74328709
Literally the only drug Im against. Been lifting for 20 years.
>>
>>74332174
But yeah, meathead is not my personal opinion, but that of the general public.
>>
>>74329061
Do you know what degenerate means?
Google "ubermensch" and educate yourself please.
>>
>>74331026
Not rly
>>
>>74328709
Yes I think so, but if it's legal to give a woman steroids because she thinks she's a man it should be legal to give a man steroids so he can get big muscles
>>
>>74331455
Lift for Jesus
>>
>>74329061
>see flag
>no point in arguing with burger
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.