[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which of the following 2 options is least degenerate. at a cross
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1463344898013.gif (1 MB, 250x213) Image search: [Google]
1463344898013.gif
1 MB, 250x213
which of the following 2 options is least degenerate. at a cross roads in my life. am white.

1) marry QT asian gf (took her V card) and have children. will sex select for females only to avoid elliots. raised according to proper traditional values. gf agrees would disown if gay/trannie/;ib/dates black and would have another kid to replace them. would be half white half chinese.

2) break up with gf and live alone forever cause unlikely to get another gf

make 6 figures, over 6ft, fit. hatred of women after being redpilled greatly narrows acceptable women to me. uncontrollable rage at mere presence of non conservative, non christian women, non virgin roasties. current gf is a semi nazi and agrees with me in every way, christian as well. is race mixing okay here?
>>
>>74327887
any girl you date long term will pick up your views if she truly loves you

use that as a way to gauge if they are worth it
>>
I can't think of a finer example of faggotry than red pilled white men resorting to mixing with asians. They're conservative yes, but because they're historically backward. You're surrendering the fight at home to go mix with someone whose conservative because they're descendant of a foot binder or something.

Focus on self improvement and find a white woman. There's no reason you should let your views stop you.
>>
>>74327887

sex selecting is degenerate
>>
Only if she's northeastern asian, from a country with a 100+ IQ. Say goodbye to your blonde hair and light colored eyes, it'll never again be seen in your tree.

I don't know how you can selectivly choose to have female only. Unless you have a test tube baby. Perhaps convince your asian GF to be inceminated with a white women's embryos??? Place 3 boys in there to counter balance the white couple who birthed 3 niggers.
>>
>>74327887
Fuck you, how do you make 6 figures? Im poverty anon and need my own home
>>
>>74329882
centrifuge sperm denser XX sperm go to bottom. works 95% of time
>>
>>74330170
Damn, you're right. Only $1300 with a 78% success rate. Count me in.
>>
>>74327887
Are you retarded? Of course the first option. Unless you are a huge autistic beta, your kids will be fine - all of the hapas I've known irl have been generally cool people. Believe it or not, not all /pol/ memes are true.
>>
>>74327887

Kek, why do all white betas marry some chink whore?

Terrible decision either way familia. Shoot for a cute Latina, unless you're too big a beta.
>>
>>74330908
A fat troll??? Make sure she is 90% plus spanish. Even then, she's likly to have negroid blood from the Moors invading Spain. FUCKING JEWS
>>
>>74327887

Anon, racemixing is never okay. Literally the most degenerate action you can partake in.

If you marry her, please either:

>adopt white children, since they're more expensive than brown children and you make enough to afford it

Or:

>never reproduce and use your excess money to donate to charity

Your best option would be to impregnate a surrogate of your race or marry within your race.
>>
>>74327887
Spread your genes so Tyrone doesn't get her instead.

At least she is not a nigger, and half white kids are better than no white kids.
>>
>>74327887
the hapa thing is just a meme
>>
>>74331852
>Adopt
Cuck
>>
>>74327887
Option 3 since Christian kill yourself.
>>
>>74327887
>WAHHHH I CANT ABANDON MY RACE WITH A GIRL I ACTUALLY LIKE WAHHHHHH I NEED A WESTERN WHTIE GIRL
Break up with her and i guarantee you that you will regret it for the rest of your life faggot. Even having this thought in your head and posting about it makes you a gigantic fucking fag.
>>
>>74327887
Find a women of your own species.
I like my dog but I am not going to reproduce with it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.