[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Milo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: milo.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
Is Milo redpilled? Is he the homo that our movement needs? Alt-righters assemble!
>>
>>74326645
Triggers me
>>
>>74326692
Why desu?
>>
File: 1459468731847.png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1459468731847.png
51 KB, 240x232
Hes right though, nobody is really against jews, its just a funny meme, right?
>>
He's a nigger loving kike that is dangerous for any pro white movement. For him it's all about the shekels and diverting the alt right into not hating Jews.
>>
>>74326645

He's an amusing self-absorbed faggot.
>>
File: 1458263591939.png (305 KB, 1057x1607) Image search: [Google]
1458263591939.png
305 KB, 1057x1607
Fuck me in my ass, Milo.

Gay is ok.

Let me put my tongue into your disgusting butthole, and then you can smell your faggot ass while we talk politics, you degenerate piece of nigger fucking (in that you fuck niggers) shit.
>>
>>74326645
He shills for us, and this is how we treat him...
>>
I don't like what he's doing with the word faggot.

Besides that, very eager to see him destroy Mark Zuckerberg and be completely immune to the average antiantisemitism that occurs in every debate with a Jew that feels losing and doesn't mind going so low as to play the race card (as essentially a FUCKING WHITE MALE).

Godspeed Milo, I know either you or a lackey is reading this, but please give me back the word faggot. I can't bear to be framed as homophobic.
>>
There's two shitty minorites on this board: The "OMG I LUV MILO" group and the "OMG GAS MILO" group.

Both are cancer because they don't realize that he is not our leader, but our tool.
>>
>>74328450

Shut your mouth. You gave your country away. Your opinion means nothing you infantile cuck faggot. You're Fucking Pathetic!
>>
I like him because not only is he correct he's also entertaining.

You can be as factually correct as possible but if you're boring to listen to then good luck convincing people.

Milo is making conservative cool again and making people question their opinions continually.

Milo has done more for the cause than any single one of you here. /pol/ are the real faggots.
>>
File: square-bill-whittle.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
square-bill-whittle.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>74328949

What do you think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?
>>
>>74328450
Essentially this.

Sargon is begrudgingly more of a leader because this cuck is like sign this petition, fill out this survey and we just do it. Ideally we tell ourselves it's helping our goals, but it's not, Carl "da tru cvck" Benjamin is using us as a study group.

>>74328683
LOL so teh ebin ironic post

Milo lackeys, why don't you just spread for him? Afraid you'll enjoy his knob against your gspot? Uncomfortable with his semen dripping down your anus to your balls?
>>
>>74326645
>Alt-righters assemble!
reddit go back. please. also, does this pole-smoking jew have a full-time staff to promote him here?

Sure as shit feels that way.
>>
>>74328134
>He shills for us
How many shekels has he made you, OP? He's literally brainless, he memorizes 3 sentences and then makes a joke about black cock and uses this site as his personal army.

Most are too fucking retarded to see it. What has he done "for us?" Ruined the site by bringing the dregs in here? Oh thank you based faggot kike nigger-loving milo. C-can I order some of your trump "swag" from your site?
>>
File: 1463100795861.jpg (64 KB, 504x553) Image search: [Google]
1463100795861.jpg
64 KB, 504x553
>>74326645
Alt-right is cancer, coming from a faggot myself.
Milo allowed a black man to rape him.
I don't like Milo.
He's a cuck tumblr edge fag
>>
Most of us like him but don't worship him like we do with Trump. At the end of the day he's a degenerate who engages in homosex and will very likely die of AIDs or some other STD in our lifetime.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.