[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women get the right to vote >they get alcohol banned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: 9657794_orig.jpg (250 KB, 1100x716) Image search: [Google]
9657794_orig.jpg
250 KB, 1100x716
>women get the right to vote
>they get alcohol banned

What else have women ruined?
>>
>>74324858
Marriage
>>
>>74324933
/thread
>>
>>74324858
Everything, since the dawn of time

Can't wait till we can erase these parasites from the world

Waiting on my robowaifu
>>
It'd be easier to name the things that women HAVEN'T ruined.

Wait...no...there isn't anything they haven't ruined.
>>
>>74324858
Women. Can't live with them, can't turn them into cat food.
>>
>>74324858
Western civilization
>>
File: 1452211913593.jpg (375 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452211913593.jpg
375 KB, 867x1000
>>74324858
Entire nations.
>>
>>74324858

The housing market
>>
>>74324933
FPBP
>>
>>74324858
fucking cunts. women want daddy government to take care of all their problems. superficially i love them, but i hate their core
>>
>>74325282
Classic Dodd.
>>
>>74324858
>they get alcohol banned
Implying this is a bad thing degenerate.
>>
giving women rights is a meme that has destroyed many civilizations. John Glubb anyone?
>>
>>74324858
That's some ugly women right there.
>>
>>74325197
You're next, poo monkey.
>>
>>74325623
They did the right thing for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>74324858
The same people who wanted prohibition didn't want women to vote either.
>>
>>74324858
Ghostbusters?
>>
>>74324858
>All ugly, old and unnatractive
Not
Fucking
SUPRISED
Notice how only the repulsive ones were scrambling for "equality" while the nice looking girls were being happy housewives and accountants...but now times have changed where even beautiful women are doing this bullshit.
>>
>>74324858
liquor stores are still closed on Sundays in MN.

women ruin everything because it is easy credit. destroying something is much easier than creating or restoring.
>>
>>74325953
>women ruin everything because it is easy credit. destroying something is much easier than creating or restoring.

Uh you do realize that women literally create life right? You know what does the exact opposite of that? Alcoholism.
>>
File: Women's suffrage.png (609 KB, 1808x3731) Image search: [Google]
Women's suffrage.png
609 KB, 1808x3731
>>74324858
There are many things to fault women voters for.
Prohibition is not one, it came before women could vote in most elections.
>>
>>74324858
Actually, it's pretty funny. Whenever a new group got the right to vote, the next president elected sucked. In 1856 the last state removed the requirement for property ownership in voting, James Buchanan was elected (poor example, I know). Blacks in 1868, they elected Ulysses S. Grant in the first election they voted in, women got the right to vote in 1919, they elected Warren G. Harding. In 1971 the voting age was lowered to 18, and in 1872 Nixon was elected.
>>
>>74324858
>Minnesota
there you go. bomb this damn state already, I'll gladly sacrifice myself the remove the cucks and somalis that infest Minneapolis
>>
>>74326038
until women are capable of reproduction without sperm, they don't literally create life.

i don't drink but that doesn't mean others shouldn't be able to 7 days a week.
>>
>>74326038
You do realize men plant the seed of life right?
>>
>>74324933
bpfb
>>
>>74325623
this desune
>>
>>74326169
Nixon was a god tier president.
Although the amount of people that get votes is fucking ridiculous.
But hey, the popular thing now is equality. A high school dropouts opinion is obviously equal to a doctors.
>>
File: sam.chart.jpg (26 KB, 275x482) Image search: [Google]
sam.chart.jpg
26 KB, 275x482
>>74324858
>>
The White Feather Campaign
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather

>In August 1914, at the start of the First World War, Admiral Charles Fitzgerald founded the Order of the White Feather with support from the prominent author Mrs Humphrey Ward. The organization aimed to shame men into enlisting in the British Army by persuading women to present them with a white feather if they were not wearing a uniform.

>This was joined by some prominent feminists and suffragettes of the time, such as Emmeline Pankhurst and her daughter Christabel. They, in addition to handing out the feathers, also lobbied to institute an involuntary universal draft, which included those who lacked votes due to being too young or not owning property.

>While the true effectiveness of the campaign is impossible to judge, it did spread throughout several other nations in the Empire. In Britain it started to cause problems for the government when public servants and men in essential occupations came under pressure to enlist. This prompted the Home Secretary, Reginald McKenna, to issue employees in state industries with lapel badges reading "King and Country" to indicate that they too were serving the war effort. Likewise, the Silver War Badge, given to service personnel who had been honourably discharged due to wounds or sickness, was first issued in September 1916 to prevent veterans from being challenged for not wearing uniform. Anecdotes from the period indicates that the campaign was not popular amongst soldiers - not least because soldiers who were home on leave could find themselves presented with the feathers.
>>
continued

>One such was Private Ernest Atkins who was on leave from the Western Front. He was riding a tram when he was presented with a white feather by a girl sitting behind him. He smacked her across the face with his pay book saying: "Certainly I'll take your feather back to the boys at Passchendaele. I'm in civvies because people think my uniform might be lousy, but if I had it on I wouldn't be half as lousy as you."

>The supporters of the campaign were not easily put off. A woman who confronted a young man in a London park demanded to know why he was not in the army. "Because I am a German", he replied. He received a white feather anyway.

>Perhaps the most ironic use of a white feather was when one was presented to Seaman George Samson who was on his way in civilian clothes to a public reception in his honour. Samson had been awarded the Victoria Cross for gallantry in the Gallipoli campaign.

>Roland Gwynne, later mayor of Eastbourne (1929–1931) and lover of suspected serial killer John Bodkin Adams, received a feather from a relative. This prompted him to enlist, and he subsequently received the Distinguished Service Order for bravery. The writer Compton Mackenzie, then a serving soldier, complained about the activities of the Order of the White Feather. He argued that these "idiotic young women were using white feathers to get rid of boyfriends of whom they were tired". The pacifist Fenner Brockway claimed that he received so many white feathers he had enough to make a fan.
>>
>>74325728
Italy more like Shitaly
>>
>>74327111
uh, glass houses Rajeep
>>
>>74327111
>poo in loo
>>
>>74324858

>Women flood into labor force and ruin the middle-class
>Women destroy the family and leave entire generations of children growing up in broken homes -- broken homes being the cause of many social problems
>Women empower leftist governments that undermine Western values
>Women no longer have children giving leftists an excuse for mass 3rd world immigration
>Women demand free gibbs and equal treatment while offering men nothing in return
>Women drive consumerism and debt-culture
>Women are hate-mongering bigots whom derive pleasure in making men feel miserable and useless while demanding that we work for their benefit, offer us nothing in return and get mad when we actually want to keep something for ourselves.

I could go on and on.

Women need to be controlled, for their sake and ours.
>>
>>74324858
>What else have women ruined?

Oh don't stop at alcohol being banned pal. There was so much more to that than you give it credit for. See banning alcohol was one thing, but the biggest problem was how it set the stage for the proverbial explosion of organized crime throughout the United States. Bootlegging became an incredible source of income, corrupting political officials with the allure of generating massive amounts of money. Not only that, but the heroine trade and black market for military weapons followed on its heels. You ever wonder how the Cosa Nostra got so powerful and were better armed than the fucking US Army? Well now you do.
>>
>>74324858
A woman gave birth to every single person who has ever posted on /pol/

So they've got that to answer for.
>>
File: suicide.jpg (550 KB, 1158x1000) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
550 KB, 1158x1000
>>74324858

The West.
>>
File: animals.jpg (599 KB, 1259x1080) Image search: [Google]
animals.jpg
599 KB, 1259x1080
>>74328126
>A woman gave birth to every single person who has ever posted on /pol/

Yeah, they're animals basically
>>
Do not blame women for the evils of the Jew
>>
File: shit.jpg (121 KB, 908x426) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
121 KB, 908x426
>>74328557
>>
>>74328786
You're doing exactly what they want, make an enemy of your own females, thus slowly snuff out your race. jews win.
>>
>>74329432

Yes goys, ignore the enemy within your gates because they have a vagina.
>>
What about video games? Theres no way they cou... oh.
>>
it's kind of funny when you think that back when we were debating on whether or not to let women vote, the biggest argument against it was that women were too emotional and would only care about women's and family issues. now here we are with women voting just because "muh body" and "muh pay gap."
>>
>>74325282
Shekelbergstein, we've got a live one.
>>
>>74324858

Women Destroy Nations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>74324858
paradise
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.