[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are libertarians so childish and stupid? Every libertarian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Why are libertarians so childish and stupid?

Every libertarian I know is just a lazy stoner whose political views go no further than "but moooooom!"

My roommate is a prime example. He's unemployed, his parents pay his rent, and he does nothing but laze around the house all day and smoke weed. He leaves garbage everywhere and pisses all over the bathroom floor. I can't get him to clean up after himself because I "can't tell him what to do," and "if I'm the one that wants the house clean, then I should exclusively clean it myself." These attitudes, of course, derive from his views on government in general as an "unfair" structure that shouldn't be able to make him do anything.

Why are some people like this?
>>
>>74324239
Anecdotal evidence. You know what that means OP...

NOT
>>
>my libertarian friends are retards
>every libertarian must be a retard

Nice biased generalization fallacy there bro
>>
>>74324366
Well, I was a libertarian myself once. When I grew older, I realized there were certain things that I would have done if given the opportunity, but was prevented from doing, and have since come to appreciate the fact that I was prevented from doing them. Libertarians are the type of people who haven't yet realized that they need to be forced to clean up after themselves because they will appreciate having a clean house later.
>>
>>74324794
NOT
>>
>>74324366
>>74324990
AN
>>
>>74324794

There are many, many libertarians who signed on bc they are rightwing non-neoconservatives yet to be acquainted with pre-Kristol conservatism
>>
>>74324239

Why is OP always a faggot?
>>
>>74324239
>These attitudes, of course, derive from his views on government in general as an "unfair" structure that shouldn't be able to make him do anything

Give me one thing wrong with this argument though.
>>
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 334x440) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 334x440
Anti-authoritarians are usually man-children. They only think about their own well being and not a greater good.
>>
>>74327342
Agreed. Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>74324239
Not an argument.
>>
>>74324239
Absolute bullshit
>>
>>74327342
>statist retard
lol
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.