[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >people still whine about Gamergate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11
File: 1463538863320.png (91 KB, 605x1088) Image search: [Google]
1463538863320.png
91 KB, 605x1088
>2016
>people still whine about Gamergate
>>
>>74322323
wtf is gamer gate
>>
>>74322323
I never understood what GG was about, it never affected me. Always seemed like a bunch of made up drama by cancerbiscuit and angry womyn.
>>
>>74322323

so bernie sanders is a monster due to stalin, mao, the kims, etc

but /pol/ already knew that
>>
>2016
>people still whine about slavery and the holocaust
>>
>>74322323
>i wish death upon them because they wished rape upon someone else so it's okay
>>
>>74322323
can someone photoshop that last tweet so it says NIGGER lol
>>
>>74322323
>rape survivors
>>
>>74322323
Cringed hard
>>
File: 1223124296421.jpg (122 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
1223124296421.jpg
122 KB, 650x433
> mfw my shitposting twitter account feed is basicaly gg bros bitching about faggy sjws giving something a low score, and anti-gg freaks who whine about bullying.

>>74322431
This. There's a comic I saw that actually describes how I feel, where some GamerGate person captures a tiny Kotaku snake and goes "we did it, we ended bias in journalism!" only to then be swallowed whole by a giant CNN/FOX/MSNBC/HuffPo Snake. It's also bizarre that the anti-GG are actually correct when they point out that nobody gave a fuck until some cuck whined about his SJW girlfriend slutting around for review scores for her shit game.
>>
>>74322323
>2016
>people still whine about people whining about gamergate
nobody except 8cuck cares about your shitty """activism"""
>>
>>74322410
a female ant
>>
>>74322323
>2032
>people will still whine about gamergate
>>
>>74322705
I've never got why they are called survivors

Rape and murder are different things
>>
>>74322615
LOL bro thatd be dank someone do it pls
>>
>>74322410
People wanted game journalists to stop being faggots and their response was oh yeah well you all hate women and then the MSM loved that angle and pushed it.

The end.
>>
File: trolledhard.gif (834 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
trolledhard.gif
834 KB, 400x226
>>74322323
>SJW still whining about Gamergate
>GGers moved on, anti-SJW now Republican presidential nominee
>>
>>74322323
Stop whining about whining
>>
>>74322431
It was about tackling corruption in video game journalism, particularly involving sexual favors.

The vidya press back peddled and claimed anyone attacking them was sexist and the scum of the earth.
>>
>>74322431
Gamergate formed with the purpose of giving legitimacy to gamergate. Dozens of people within the hashtag are tasked every day with harassing hollywood celebrities to support or endorse gamergate. It is an autistic hellscape of leftist libertarian retards scavenging the dung heap of twitter for tiny scraps of support from ignorant normies.
>>
>>74322410
Basically there was some tiny scandal about a gaming review site and the rest of the gaming media sperged out and started defending it.
>>
>>74322323
>You're an awful human being.
>You're a monster.
>You're literally the worst human being on Earth.

Shit like this made me leave the left, tbqh. Most of them have clinical depression/bipolar/etc. and it shows from how they act towards people they don't like. Projected self-hatred is a defining characteristic of the radical left.

Guess what? Even if you're an awful person, your heart won't stop beating.
>>
>>74322323
>Even the memories of Gamergate is causing anal fractures to feminists.

Man I don't get why some people didn't like GG, shit was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>74322431
It was ignited by a near-unified attempt by the video game media to turn on traditional gamers labeling them as sexist losers, however the fuel for the ignition was a much more general discontent with the regressive left imposing their behaviors and ideologies onto everyone else in the video game community.

>>74322760
No one believes that anyone "ended bias". Video game journalism is still hot garbage and mainstream media is just more generalized hot garbage. But what it has done was create a banner under which people who are sick to death of SJWs (specifically in video games) can gather and know that they aren't alone like the media would like them to believe.
>>
>>74322894
Except that's not true. Ignorance makes you look like a fool no matter what side of the fence you're on.
>>
>>74322323
came back to say normal people don't know what gamergate is.

I'm not even sure if half of the pink haired fagos know what it is

I still don't know what it is.
>>
>>74322814

Calling them "victims" is disempowering or something.
Calling them sufferers or something would probably have the same connotation.
Calling them "rapees" sounds too comical.
>>
>>74322431
Zoe Quinn made a shitty game, it got greenlighted on steam and was universally acclaimed by the "gaming press." Why? Because she fucked like 5 of the reviewers, and as usual the press is made up of a bunch of faggot leftists who will defend anyone on their side, no matter what they do. I think the "game" was Depression quest, or it might have been Gone Home.
>>
>>74323471
This is also not true. The assertion that she slept for reviews is flimsy at best and regardless it wasn't the ignition point. It was the media's reaction to the mere question of her integrity, to so quickly form a wall around her to defend her from the evil sexists. Everything else about Zoe Quinn is irrelevant bullshit.
>>
File: Kill yourself.jpg (447 KB, 814x908) Image search: [Google]
Kill yourself.jpg
447 KB, 814x908
>>74322323
>>
>>74323593
Yeah, her sleeping around wasn't really the problem. I mean, yeah, she did, but it wasn't for reviews. It's just one of the guys she slept with write an article or two about her game.

The real blaze was set when the entire gaming press decided that she needed to be protected from the big meanies on the internet and called everyone who wasn't on their side a woman hater and misogynist.

To throw your own readers under the bus to stick for a terrible person like Zoe is what revealed a lot about gaming journos to people who didn't already know how fucked they were.

It also helped expose them for what they really were and what we suspected they were for some time.
>>
File: ted_cruz6.jpg (208 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
ted_cruz6.jpg
208 KB, 750x500
>>74323111
> No one believes that anyone "ended bias".

Not even the point of the stupid web comic I was describing dude. Journalism in general has ALWAYS been biased. And the bias itself isn't even the issue, the issue is when someone is so biased they intentionally mislead readers or viewers.

> But what it has done was create a banner under which people who are sick to death of SJWs (specifically in video games) can gather and know that they aren't alone like the media would like them to believe.

So you self-victimization guys are basically the equivalent of SJWs except not part of the establishment. I'll see some mental dude like Brianna Wu make a series of tweets about blah blah blah "marginalization" only to be followed by the Stardock guy going on his own series of tweets blah blah blah "fairness." Between the two of course I'd rather have you guys, but I'd rather have both groups of kids just shut the fuck up.

PROTIP: Some faggot complaining about Quiet's tits in MGSV isn't going to do shit. Also Tecmo's waifu volleyball game wasn't doing well in the west anyways and is probably why they didn't want to release the latest one here and used SJWs as an excuse. Brilliant marketing strategy desu. What does fuck shit up for you guys is blowing review scores out of proportion and giving them ammunition to use for the general media to utilize the "anti-women in gaming" narrative. On the bright side, their narrative actually has caused plenty of women to steer away from gaming.
>>
>>74322431
Feminists invading videogame neckbeard culture. The fire sparked with a whore, buying reviews of her shitty liberal feminist game with her filthy pussy. All while she was dating a faggot who was in love with her. She fucked 5 journalists to get reviews or some shit.

After that, liberal media freaked the fuck out, and start calling all gamers neckbears that wasn't up to no good. I remember an article calling the death of gamers. That developers shouldn't think about the classical male gamer demographic anymore.

It was a cultural war, fought here in 4chan and elsewhere.
>>
>>74322323

Gamergate is the left's version of MUH JEWS
>>
>>74324006
>self-victimization
Sounds like you're just a victim-blaming sexist :^]
>>
File: 1461972861541.png (272 KB, 599x501) Image search: [Google]
1461972861541.png
272 KB, 599x501
>>74324190
I just think it's annoying that you guys are still going on about something which actually gives the very people you disdain a platform to financially benefit from.

Liberal media is biased towards liberal shit. Wow welcome to the world.
>>
>>74322410

Having worked in and around the game industry for a little over a decade I can tell you this for certain:
>Nothing interesting happens. Ever.
So the first time an issue (actually a non-issue since everyone knows game journalists are the biggest faggots on earth) comes up that gets traction in the regular media it gets blown out of proportion because there's literally nothing else to talk about.

Imagine a group of high school girls in a high school where nobody does anything gossip worthy. Then imagine Tina from room 206 said something mean to Jenny. Those gossip girls would blow that shit up because without Tina being a cunt there would be nothing else to talk about.

That's it.
>>
File: 7M7Og_f-maxage-0.gif (2 MB, 357x268) Image search: [Google]
7M7Og_f-maxage-0.gif
2 MB, 357x268
>>74324017
>>
>>74323354
Why not just call them what they really are?

They're whores.
>>
>>74324450
This comic triggers the fuck out of me because it shows those two slags as being slightly attractive.
>>
File: 1453275926817.jpg (289 KB, 980x599) Image search: [Google]
1453275926817.jpg
289 KB, 980x599
>>74324798
Out of the two I suppose Anita's the best looking although she is practically a midget. The other one is a fucking mess and I laugh at the idea that she was able to use her pussy in the gaming industry. Gaming culture is the absolute worst. Nothing wrong with playing a game once in a while but god damn everything about "gamers" is bad and I don't mean that in the "muh misogyny" way but in the "stop being beta cucks" way.
>>
>>74322323

Yeah that's because Gamergate is a legitimate movement with an actual goal, it's not your millennial KONY 2012 tumblr-tier fad movement.

>>74322431

It's about SJWs and other fraudsters and charlatans infecting the gaming industry through gaming journalism.

>>74323111

Trips of well reasoned non-shitposting explanation.
>>
>>74325135

> I don't mean that in the "muh misogyny" way but in the "stop being beta cucks" way.

The latter is no different than the former and your line of thinking just adds credence to it. Congrats, you've backed into being a defacto feminist and SJW.
>>
File: 1435374052242.jpg (127 KB, 1024x1185) Image search: [Google]
1435374052242.jpg
127 KB, 1024x1185
From what I saw, the bulk of the movement was angry backlash against people who excessive politicking and hand wringing into what is otherwise an entertainment medium. Nobody likes a spoilsport.
>>
File: 1461747295342.jpg (232 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1461747295342.jpg
232 KB, 1280x853
>>74325535
> The latter is no different

It is though and you gamers tend to be real defensive about your shitty hobby to the point where you start to miss the point if anyone tries to bring up something.

There are many gamers who whiteknight for people like Zoe and even Wu. Why? Because your hobby by nature encourages it.

The bros at /fit/ can be overwhelming and literally gay at times, but lifting is a much better hobby and even when they're being beta cucks they are way more self-aware about it. Hell, a lot of /pol/ fap to hentai and we felt vulnerable that one time Gollum Wilson called us out for it.

Gamers have shit tastes in everything, are desperate for pussy, are easily emotional over people taking their hobby seriously. You call a Radiohead fan a faggot for their favorite band and they would shrug it off. Call a gamer a faggot for their hobby and they will SHRIEK and make arguments that make absolutely no fucking sense.

People have been dealing with liberal bias in journalism for years. Decades. It's been the constant meme within conservative and libertarian circles for a long time. Gaming journalism, too, has been biased and none of you batted an eye until the literal cuck whined about his untalented ex, and when the press started to attack your hobby, you lost your shit.
>>
>>74326592
why the fuck is this nigga wearing 2 watches?
>>
>>74322431
For years all these cuckold gaming journalists were shitting on every single game for being sexist, racist, etc.

In one of a million examples, a Polygon writer docked points off Bayonetta 2 for "objectifying women" (this same writer was subscribed to Suicide Girls), people complained that Witcher is "too white" (even though it is made & set in Poland), etc.

There was also a clique of indie developers who got all the attention from journalists. All these indie devs just happened to be extreme SJWs.

Well it turns out one of these indie devs (Zoe Quinn, who has only made one "game" yet constantly gets invited to game panels, shows, etc) was fucking a Kotaku journalist, who constantly gave her coverage. Instead of admitting fault, these journalists circled the wagons and claimed that people were just being misogynistic. Later they declared (multiple sites, on the exact same day) that "gamers are dead."

It eventually evolved into a culture war against political correctness and SJWism.
>>
>>74326794
Right arm looks like a fitbit. Or an electronic monitoring bracelet
>>
I haven't read "gaming journalism" in over a decade and nobody should. Of course it's retarded. And so are most modern games, mainstream and popular "indie" (read: steam crap) anyway. The studios themselves are just as bad as the shitty blogs. I never paid attention to this shit much, and people like Anita are trying to lure you into their trap and make the perfect strawman for the opponents of feminism that satisfies their stereotypes.

imo, /pol/ and 4chan in general is similar. It's the perfect way to smear legitimate conservatives, by associating them with scum like us 4channers.
>>
File: JewishTakeout.jpg (50 KB, 700x390) Image search: [Google]
JewishTakeout.jpg
50 KB, 700x390
>>74322323
OP confirmed for whining about gaymergate again.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.