[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will the bernie people take over the democrat party by force?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: hmmmmmmmmmmm.png (74 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmmmmmm.png
74 KB, 320x240
will the bernie people take over the democrat party by force?
>>
>>74320680
You joke. But 'modern' Communication theory suggests its inevitable at this point. Passion beats numbers. All the time. "An organized minority is an effective majority."

All the money in the world isn't going to protect the Globalists from being thrown out of both American parties. Should've hired competent men to have prevented that. But then again, the competent men saw the writing on the wall.
>>
>>74320680

American Dad is a really great show. Does it have good ratings? I hope it has good ratings.
>>
I hope so. If they do, it will fracture the party and Trump will win.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 320x240
http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/reids-nevada-democrats-warn-dnc-violence-sanders-supporters
>>
>>74320680
lol, if Americans were capable of violence against their leaders, they would have done it in 2000. The government does what it wants, and we "protest."

American - weak enough to put up with tyranny, but strong enough to refuse to say 'thank you' for it.
>>
File: ddadsfc.png (167 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
ddadsfc.png
167 KB, 500x313
I fucking wish. The democratic party has clearly been taken over by corperate interests. Bernie is getting shunned and fucked with despite his UUUGE voter base because he represents a threat to the Corperate-Campaign Finance leadership structure in the Democratic Party. Put simply: the rich are afraid of Sanders because they threaten their absolute control over the Dems
>>
>>74320680
Lol, that demographic never even bothers to show up to vote on November much less take anything over.
>>
File: 1463078042166.png (387 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1463078042166.png
387 KB, 720x1280
>>74321678
>>
>>74320680
>Berniefags
>Force

The best you'll get is some petulant bullshit like BLM.
>>
If by force you mean complain about it on Twitter and Reddit for a few days before moving on to Game of Thrones or the next capeshit flick then yes
>>
>>74320680
He doesn't have, his faction will control the Democratic Party within 10-20 years while Republican party will be far more libertarian within the same time frame.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.