[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>shitskin neighbors loud as fuck >smoking weed and playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: re.jpg (3 KB, 134x123) Image search: [Google]
re.jpg
3 KB, 134x123
>shitskin neighbors loud as fuck
>smoking weed and playing music
should I call the fucking cops or what?
>>
>not going over to hit cones with them

What are you some kind of faggot?
>>
>>74319363
Sure.
>>
Don't be a coward and tell them off your self

>I'm mad at you but scared of confrontation so I'll call the police

CLUCKHEAD!!!
>>
>>74319363
Is weed legal in Switzerland?
>>
Call in a report that they're playing loud isis music and you're worried because you see them soldering a bunch of stuff together.
>>
>>74319460
>>74319496
go dude weed someone else

>>74319523
no
>>
>nothing they're doing brings me
physical harm or infringes any of my unalienable rights
>better call the fedders hur hur hur
>>
>>74319596
Will they go to prison?
>>
>>74319596
>calling you out on your cowardice is "dude weed"

Either grow a sac and tell them off or call the fucking cops, why would you bring this to /pol/?
>>
How do i subscribe to this blog
>>
>>74319363
>smoking weed
>playing loud music
your president is probably next door
>>
>>74319363
No. Go let them know they are being loud. If that fails, get over it if people can live next door to trains you can live next door to idiots.
>>
Shoot them, faggot. Zero testis.
>>
>>74319598
I mean, they're sand niggers, so they're bound to bring physical harm to someone.
>>
File: 1434608862268.png (75 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1434608862268.png
75 KB, 600x600
>Neighbor is a "420 blaze it all day every day" kind of person, has medical marijuana card
>keep parking his car in front of our house instead of in his driveway
>because his gf wants access to garage with her car so no car in driveway
>get sick of this
>know he has many pot plants, has 11 plants, one more than the legal amount because of conversations with pot man because all he talks about is pot
>bike to old part of town one day and use payphone to call cops
>tell cops man at address is dealing drugs and has guns, heard a gunshot
>bike home
>see cops all around neighbors house
>see him in back of cop car
>he goes to jail but gets out right away
>few months pass
>find out he was sentenced to 2 years probation
>lost his medical marijuana card, no more pot for him
>lost his job because of jail and pleading guilty, also got a huge fine
>his gf left him because no more free pot

He no longer parks in front of our house.
>>
>>74320773
I don't know if I love you or hate you.
>>
They won't even come most of the time. I had nigger neighbors who sold meth and had people coming all hours of the night and the cops never even came to check them out. Reported them 3 separate times for drug dealing, noise, and having a shitload of cars blocking up the street.

They get so many "hey I know these people are selling drugs, pls come" calls they don't know what to do with them.
>>
File: 1461962369940.gif (2 MB, 245x207) Image search: [Google]
1461962369940.gif
2 MB, 245x207
>>74320773
Good job, shouldn't have been beta though and biked to a pay phone, just call form your cellphone
>>
>>74319363
Have you got a hammer? Get it. Knock on his door. When he opens the door smash his fucking face in.
>>
>>74319363
You need to go over there and apologize you slaver.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.