[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do blacks vote for Hillary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Bernie Sanders.jpg (30 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
Bernie Sanders.jpg
30 KB, 670x377
>Clinton is beating Sanders badly in the black vote

Why are blacks flocking in droves to Hillary? What has she done for them? I thought Bernie campaigned for Civil Rights. Shouldn't they love him?
>>
Idiots vote for Hillary. Niggers have the highest proportion of idiots in their population.
>>
>>74318986
>whitesplaining
#itsherturn
>>
Blacks love Bill Clinton
>>
File: 1462919846754.jpg (54 KB, 595x600) Image search: [Google]
1462919846754.jpg
54 KB, 595x600
Blacks already get free college, they don't give a shit about that.
>>
>>74319090
Go to a black Church and it will make sense
>>
File: Y tho.jpg (23 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Y tho.jpg
23 KB, 480x270
>>74319194
>>
>>74318986
because blacks have an average iq of 85 and are too retarded to realize that they will get more benefits with bernie than hillary, black people dont even know who bernie is besides a presidential candidate, if that
>>
File: sanderscuck.jpg (125 KB, 1626x1000) Image search: [Google]
sanderscuck.jpg
125 KB, 1626x1000
I think 'woke' is a black codeword for redpilled about the jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gXVa3yogLk&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>74318986
Morbidly obese nigger church ladies are told by their pastors to to vote for Hillary, and they do as they're told. Niggers don't give a shit about "free college" or "student loan debt", so Bernie has nothing to offer them.
>>
That's easy to explain.
Blacks LOVE free shit but they are too lazy to vote.
The ones that go to vote are the sissy black women and they vote hillary because she's not a man (they have daddy issues)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.