[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white people so overly altruistic and naive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Why do we let the other peoples take advantage of us?

Pic very related. We share our money, our country, our technology, and even our blood. And this is the thanks we get. #oscarssowhite
#killwhitey
#knockoutgame
#beatwhiteynight

:(
I'm sad bros.
We just keep letting this happen to our cities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PukhkbeWr3A
>>
>>74318638
Fuck you Cracker
>>
>>74318638
Why would I want nigger blood if I ever had to get a transplant?
>>
>>74318638
>Why do we let the other peoples take advantage of us?
Cucks gonna cuck.
I just wanna secede in /pol/town.
The white race went batshit insane.
>>
>>74318830
Because White Women crave the BBC, don't you know Whitey?
>>
>>74318638
40+ years of brainwashing to make the cucks and faggots we see today.
>>
File: whiteguilt.png (733 KB, 670x801) Image search: [Google]
whiteguilt.png
733 KB, 670x801
>>74318638
Its because of white guilt being drum into us from the main stream media.
>>
>>74318638
>our money
It is not your money it is the money of the country, and is as much theirs as yours.
>our country
Name three ways you have contributed to this country this year that doesn't involve paying taxes.
>our technology
Name one technological invention you have made or you contributed to making.
>and even our blood
You probably haven't even donated blood

The only thing worse than freeloaders are the people who contribute the bare minimum and act like fucking martyrs about it
>>
>altruistic
nice meme
>>
>>74318638
>Why are white people so overly altruistic and naive?
You mean civilized.
>Why do we let the other peoples take advantage of us?
Because they are uncivilized, but we've been brainwashed into believing in a social fallacy called "equality".
>>
>>74318764
This savage's response to the OP proves my point perfectly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.