[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the e in PeTA stand for evil?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: g16WMv9b[1].png (18 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
g16WMv9b[1].png
18 KB, 512x512
Ok, /pol, some faggot tried to tell me that PeTA is an evil organization, and saying that they've done a lot of shady stuff. While I've taken a look into it a time or two, I haven't really found much that says they're a bad organization. Maybe I'm just a terrible faggot who can't research for shit, but could you red pill me on anything PeTA may have done that's considered "bad" by whatever moral standards you may (or may not) have?
>>
>>74317468
They run pet shelters that prioritize euthanization instead of placing the animals in a new home. Is that enough?
>>
SJWs for pets. Complain about animals dying in fictional entertainment like movies and video games.
>>
Ecumenical
>>
>>74317626
literally shoah
>>
They kidnap pets so that they can euthanize them. They view pet owners as slave owners and that the pets are better off dead, so death is a gift.

http://imgur.com/o2JCYhj
>>
>>74318043
This

They kidnapped a little girls chihuahua in my area and killed it.

They aren't going to kill mine.
>>
>>74317468
so PeTA are trying to get their hooks into /pol/
> Nice logo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpekaGwZ-zU

Day of the rope won't just be for non-whites
>>
>>74317468
>>>/x/
>>
>>74317468
People dislike PETA because PETA's existence reminds them of the fact that animals are killed for meat so it makes them feel guilty.
>>
It stands for ethical
PETA means people for the ethical treatment of animals
>>
>>74321313
>ethical

Top kek, PeTA has fought no-kill laws so that their shelters can kill all the animals they want.
>>
>>74322122
I didn't say it was accurate retard fuck off dumb shit poster
>>
>>74317468
1. They spend most of their funding on advertising, NOT caring for animals. The animals that are put in PETA shelters are almost always euthanized.

2. They fund (or used to fund, they aren't really relevant anymore) radical nutjobs like the "Animal Liberation Front", who commit arson against labs and attack scientists.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 600x739
>>74321303
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.