[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: bathroom2.jpg (149 KB, 691x995) Image search: [Google]
bathroom2.jpg
149 KB, 691x995
How does this make you feel, /pol/?
>>
Hell. Pat McRory is an ass
>>
No one would think that he's transgender when they look at him. If you're passing then this law doesn't affect you.
>>
>>74315877
Clothes =/= gender. He could self identify as a woman and still cross dress as a man. Shitlord
>>
>>74315877
So the law is just because it will be selectively enforced?

Sorta seems like that's the definition of an unjust law.
>>
>>74315877
Who's the judge of that?
Androgynous people who look like they could male or female are allowed to go in any bathroom they want?
>>
Not in Texas.
>>
>>74315288
If a trans person is willing to put in the effort to somewhat dress the part then I don't care. The problem is it's impossible to write a law like that.

I really don't want genderless bathrooms. Imagine going on a first date and having to shit next to them. Or shitting right next to your mom. Not to mention the period blood and increase in sexual assaults. You're also going to have pedos sharing the restroom with little girls.
>>
>>74315877
They said what you identify with, not if you actually look that way.
>>
>>74316318
it's not illegal if you don't get caught
>>
>>74316318
if you commit a crime and nobody knows about it, how will you get caught?
>>
That's Michael Gira from the band Swans.
>>
>>74315877
Guess again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkrWuRpliVI
>>
>>74315288

HERE'S WHAT LIBERALS DON'T UNDERSTAND:

If you're a woman and act like a man, dress like a man, and look EXACTLY like a man (minus the dick), THEN NOBODY WILL NOTICE YOU'RE A WOMAN UNLESS YOU EXPOSE YOURSELF!

SAME THING FOR MEN
>dress like a woman
>look exactly like a woman
>no woman will ever know you're really a man unless you whip out your dick

HOW IS THIS HARD TO COMPREHEND?
>>
>>74316899
nice dubs, spaz
>>
>>74316899
So it's a good idea to pass laws that define gender as chromosomal because all that matters is what you look like anyhow?

Here's what conservatives don't understand: anything.
>>
>>74316899
>>74315877

Unfortunately the law doesn't reflect that.

The law says "if your birth certificate says female, then you go to the female restroom, even if you look like a man". Any passing transgender is forced to disobey the law if they go to the restroom they identify with.

>just disobey the law then!

That's precisely the point. This law protects no one because disobeying the law is what sex predators would have done in the first place.
>>
>>74318412
Why? It's a stupid law. The only people who will defend it are idiots. If you just want to frustrate idiots, go to a trash, containment board like...

Oh. Right.
>>
File: 1393290428990.gif (2 MB, 220x190) Image search: [Google]
1393290428990.gif
2 MB, 220x190
>>74318631
>>
>>74316899
The issue is, people are passing GENDER NEUTRAL laws.
I have no issue with trans sharing the restroom.
I do however have issues sharing the bathroom with a MAN.
A MAN does not need to be sharing the same restroom with my daughter and I.

I have already had an incident with some creep getting in my bubble in the restroom at my local store.
>>
>>74315288
like this creature is trash and needs to be taken out
>>
>>74315877
Wanna know why that picture is taken at a angle? The shoulders. You can always tell by the shoulders.
>>
>>74315288
Trans people are probably bigger fags than OP. The really funny thing is that the fag in the picture would never be questioned using the men's bathroom. The only people the law effects are the especially delusional ones that think they're "passing" when everybody knows they're just fags in different clothes.
>>
I can't comprehend how "muh transgenderz" is even a legitimate conversation. We are legalizing brain damage.
>>
File: viper 1.png (325 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
viper 1.png
325 KB, 600x600
>>74319962
>I have no issue with trans sharing the restroom.
>with my daughter and I
Please get smarter and don't indoctrinate your daughter
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.