[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canadian General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 9
File: CPC .png (57 KB, 1107x1024) Image search: [Google]
CPC .png
57 KB, 1107x1024
The Tories are set to announce their new leader on May 27th. What is the chance of Michael Chong or Rona Ambrose receiving it?
>>
>implying the conservative will ever become the elected party after the disaster with harper.

Let the real party (the Liberals) fix the mess with Trudeau showing what its like to run Canada properly.
>>
>>74312022
Zero Ambrose can't run cause of party rules. Jason Kenney will win.
>>
>>74312282
>Ambrose can't run cause of party rules
I feel like an idiot for not knowing that, fug

>>74312219
That's right, goy, don't forget to fight against Biphobia, Homophobia, and Transphobia!
>>
>>74312219
>Trudeau
>Fixing anything
>Not destroying this country with syrians.
TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K
>>
Thanks for burning again Canada.
You have really helped my Exxon Mobil stock!
>>
File: waterhole.jpg (55 KB, 529x555) Image search: [Google]
waterhole.jpg
55 KB, 529x555
>live in uncucked town where rapefugees are beaten out
>going to school in montreal
>have to take a 40 minute train to get to class
>it's a french class
>literally 2 whites in the whole fucking class other than me
>building and streets are overflowing with minorities
>see rapefugees doing ISIS pointy finger salute
>sit down in class
>person across from me seems nice, she's sri lankan
>President of Journalists for Human Rights
>asked opinions of natives, i live right next to them she would understand nothing, explain oka crisis etc.
>literally the only student who isn't from montreal proper
>I'm an ignorant hick
>she outright refuses to talk to me

i'mokaywiththis.jpg
>>
Should I join the army reserves? I know I probably won't do much other than freeze my balls off in training. I just want to shoot some guns and run around in the woods, tbqh.
>>
>>74312022
I wish Rona Ambrose wasn't the interim leader so she could run for the leader of the party. I've heard her talk and saw the interview the Rebel did with her and she appears to have a cool head and decent policies. She also has called out Trudeau multiple times for being naive.
>>
>>74314450

Why not join the actual army instead of the reserves? It's not like Trudeau will actually send you to fight somewhere.
>>
>>74314450
Do it! They have a sweet deal and you can retire in your 40s with a great pension.
>>
>chink or woman for conservative party leader
Why not a regular white guy?
>>
O'Leary/DoFo dual ticket

Anything less is just noise
>>
>>74314542
>Rona Ambrose

she has a disgusting wrinkled neck fat that i can't get over
>>
>>74314542
I don't know a whole lot about Chong, but he seems to be fairly moderate. I remember him resigning over Harper recognizing the Quebecois as a distinct entity, and saying something along the lines of "You cannot be a hyphenated Canadian" in regards to Indian-Canadians and Chinese-Canadians. We'd be shitposted to death, though

>>74314450
I heard armour crewman was in demand, going to apply soon-ish.
>>
>>74314646
I would, but I'm kinda bound to the city I'm in due to family reasons. I'd have no problem going somewhere for a year or so here and there, which sounds more in line with the reserves.

>>74314709
Is it hard to get in? I'm healthy and in good shape but have a spotty employment history.
>>
>>74312022
Fuck that shit nigger.
>>
WEW LAD

IS THIS THE NEW CANADA FLAG?
>>
File: 1463343432667.png (257 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463343432667.png
257 KB, 640x640
>>74314542
>unironically supporting the woman that said "working women want to make their own choices, we don't need old white guys telling us what to do",
>>
>>74314854
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=56aFJUQL40k

Watch the interview m8 she is quite poised. I don't see why old people being ugly should bother you too much about her.
>>
>>74312022
i still don't get why we elected them out of office.
is it because we're a bunch of faggots?
>>
>>74315085
It can't be that difficult. I think they care about your health and how you fare in bootcamp as opposed to an employment history. It's worth a shot.
>>
>>74314907
Chong sounds based. I didn't get into politics until more recently so i didn't realize that. I still would hate for a prime minister to be chinese seeing as they're fucking up our housing market
>>
>>74315584
He's half-white, for what it's worth.
>>
>>74315284
So she appeals to tumblrinas if that's true. So?
>>
>>74315355
The conservatives were massively corrupt and basically they whored canada to china just to get some extra shekels. harper was also a creep that looked like a reptilian who was uncomfortable living in a human body
>>
>>74314710
>reverse affirmative action
>>
>>74315669
It's worth something but i find that race mixed people tend to identify as their coloured side along with other people. Just look at Obama he's half white but you wouldn't know it by the ad campaign
>>
>>74312022
I for one salute our new overlord, Peter Mckay
>>
>>74315689
ching chang chong! Ching Quaixzhaou ching chang chong!

CHING CHANG CHONG CHING CHANG CHONG
>>
>>74316018
are you trying to be funny?
>>
>>74316081
Zhingchao mao.
>>
It doesn't matter what party we have. Most Canadians are autistic, inbred, with mental problems. You could put a dead gerbil in a soup can and they would think it was the best thing ever.

Conservatives were garbage, they let the housing bubble go on forever, and imported more blacks than I have ever seen in my life.

All they did was suck american cock, it was pretty pathetic.

Yea can't wait for more TFW's and Niggers, weeew thnx guys.
>>
>>74316234
Why can't we have a world where a dead gerbil in a soup can is what we laugh at for lack of anything better?

Why do we have to have a world where faggots ruin everything for everybody and we can't all just live in relative peace?
>>
>>74312022

Literally no good choices
>>
>>74316742
Don't believe these retards, if you were here a few years ago you remember there was only like 5 canadian posters. We have been flooded with chinks and paki posters from /int/.

Canada does not have a national party, the closest thing is actually the liberals. Trudeau may seem like a cuck but liberals are usually racist as fuck. Chretien and Martin come to mind. I would rather have a slightly corrupt liberal party, than a conservative party who imports niggers like they are the best thing since sliced bred. Don't forget, it was the cons that began importing fuckloads of people.
>>
>>74316742
The anon you are replying to is the typical Canadian voter. Jaded, hateful, distrustful and bitter. We hate to vote and hate election season and have punished parties that try to make us vote earlier than we have to.
>>
>>74317001

The liberals are not nationalists you dumb fuck. They are a say anything to get elected party that sells out to anyone with cash and votes. That used to be quebec but now it's public unions, green cartel bullshit, and immigrant communities. Your country is fucked.
>>
File: weedudelol.jpg (126 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
weedudelol.jpg
126 KB, 1296x730
>>74312022
>the Tories
>Canada's political system is literally stuck in the 16th century
>>
>>74317001
A Canadian married in to my family.

He's a hoser, but he's fun as fuck, and I'm glad he made babies with my cousin. He's an excellent drinking buddy, as well as a father.
>>
>>74317111
The only thing the conservatives did was boost military spending, the rest of it was a disaster. And liberals still haven't scrapped the F35 Program. I don't like liberals, but conservatives just american corporate cocksuckers. That's why they allow temporary workers and the housing program to run amok. The reason we voted for trudeau is because harper wasn't doing fuck all about the brown hordes coming in.

Complaining about syrians is fucking retarded, most of them are basically white and there isn't very many. And basically the government left it up to the public to sponsor families. There is no program to import millions like /pol/ meme's about.

Conservatives are basically bought and paid for by the americans. And they mean to weaken us.
>>
why are leafs allowed to start threads?

they're usually humdrum ramblings you'd mostly likely find in the journal of psychiatric ward patients
>>
>>74317400
Naw we're just more British than you are. The liberals are called the grits too.
>>
>>74315085
it's mostly brain dead retard high school dropouts who cant get a real job.

you'll be fine.
>>
>>74317492
Are they Jewish too?
>>
>>74317315
No matter how bad canada gets, all I have to do is look at your country to feel better.
>>
>>74317741
Who let in all teh chinks and shitskins? It was the conservatives dipshit.
>>
>>74313960

>Good goy! Those immigrants are ruining your country! Better spend all your time and energy on them. Government corruption, erosion of your rights, and corporate cronyism aren't important!
>>
>>74317854
They were here long before they got into power m8. Do you know how the massive immigration all began?
>>
LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltAfEXce7Jk

your attention span is like 4 months.
>>
>>74317923
Yes the cons started it in the 90's.
>>
>>74317923
?
Harper started for foreign direct investor program (which is what fucked vancouver and toronto)

Harper also started the "temporary visa" program for chinks to move here.

We have 4million more chinks and gooks thanks to him.
>>
>>74317315

The liberals are the status quo party. They are generic neoliberals who make a big fuss about social issues and then quietly pass rightwing policies. Meanwhile tumblrinas flock to them because they pass transgender friendly bills while signing the TPP and shipping jobs to China to benefit their corporate cronies.

The Liberals are a center right party.
>>
>>74318143
Atleast one of you pays attention. Conservatives are worse than liberals by far. They basically work for americans.
>>
>>74318143
>>74318143
Think harder. I know you'll get there if you try.
>>
No Maxime Bernier fans here? Here's in favour of small government and low taxes. He's a self proclaimed libertarian. How do leaf polacks not love him like me?
>>
>>74318272
http://www.jasonkenney.ca/record_number_of_immigrants_become_canadian_citizens_under_harper_government

harper ramped up immigration far faster than any other administration in canadian history. thats a fact.
>>
>>74318382
Put your thinking cap on i know you'll get there

Protip: temporary visas mean the workers are temporary
>>
>>74318382
This, it makes me laugh how stupid albertans are. They imported so many Somalians that calgary and edmonton look like south africa. Idiots.
>>
File: kevin oleary.jpg (17 KB, 350x412) Image search: [Google]
kevin oleary.jpg
17 KB, 350x412
>may 27th comes around
>The Progressive Conservative Party of Canada is pleased to announce it's new leader
>Please give a warm welcome to Mr. Kevin O'Leary
>>
>>74318604
They weren't temporary though. They were here and kept coming, my town was like half brown under harper. Now it's returning to normalcy. I swear liberals are closet nazis.
>>
>>74318768
Are you sure it's not because their temporary visas were gone?
>>
>>74318768
They're centre leftists, ndp is the full left party.
>>
>>74318902
How are temporary workers a good thing? Stealing jobs from teenagers and disabled people, and having a revolving door of niggers coming and going isn't what I would consider good.
>>
>>74317492
>>74317787

>muh Syrian's are no big deal

Either you are a white cuck or an Arab shill. Either way, gas yourself for the good of your nation.
>>
>>74319217
>you should be importing niggers and jews instead of muslims who hate americans and jews

I say fill us up with muslims, atleast they will either attack you or keep your fingers out of our cookie jar.
>>
>>74319061

Leftists dont sign the TPP and give our sovereignty away to corporations on a silver platter.
>>
>>74319349
as opposed to what the conservatives were doing with fuckloads of corporate tax cuts and temp workers? All that money went straight back to usa.
>>
>>74312022
Chong

These fucking chinks better not. I'd honestly rather vote for some liberal faggot than a fucking chink.
>>
>>74319567
>2016
>still thinking canada will be a white country in the future

You need to get out more
>>
File: importing_liberal_voters.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
importing_liberal_voters.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>74319567
>I'd honestly rather vote for some liberal faggot
Because you're a faggot who judges books by their covers I guess
>>
>>74319076
Aha! You admit it finally.
>>
>>74319339

Or none of them you dumb fuck. Jesus you actually are a Muslim aren't you.
>>
>>74319468

Within the context of Canadian politics the Harper conservatives were a hard right party, but the liberals have always been the status quo party. In the West that basically means that they are center right because that is the prevailing order.
>>
>>74319865
Mind your own business you fucking shill, your country is jewish as fuck, nobody cares what you say.
>>
>>74319915
Conservatives were never hard right, conservative means just that, conserve. They didn't conserve our sovereignty or environment. They were as conservative as my left foot.
>>
>>74320070

Ahmed. You are not Canadian. Go back where you came from.
>>
>>74312022
Does this mean David Cameron is not gonna be PM anymore?
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 770x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 770x462
Is there any chance? I was really hoping for MCGA
>>
>>74320162

Names don't mean jack shit. Is the communist party of China in any way communist? Of course not. Harper's conservatives were hard right mostly because of their corporatist economic policy, plus their nationalist and traditionalist rhetoric. As for economic policy the liberals are largely the same with a few minor differences, they are just more left wing on social issues.
>>
Bernier was on the radio last week. He is very liberterian and his overuse of the word personal responsibility will likely trigger too many cucks for him to ever get elected.
>>
File: canada annexation.jpg (326 KB, 768x577) Image search: [Google]
canada annexation.jpg
326 KB, 768x577
>>74320196
Why do you even give a fuck about canada? The only thing you seem to care about is how many muslims we import, if that's the case we should import more.
>>
>>74318276
Feel the burnier
>>
>>74320419
I'm just saying, I'm starting to like the liberals, simply because they are tackling issues that actually matter to me, like the housing prices and temp workers.
>>
>>74312219
You are worse than the Awoo faggots could ever be.
>>
>>74315085
As long as you don't have any criminal, drug or financial problems you're good to go. In fact about a year or so ago a bunch of reservists and reg forcers were quitting the military due to shitty budget problems. It was so bad army grunts only had a handful of actual bullets to fire per year (and that was under the Harper government). Also not to mention veteran affairs is a fucking joke, if you get injured on the job you are left behind.

Other than that it's all good. Decent pay, workout and ride trucks for a living. Also looks great on a resume.
>>
File: Pepe1.jpg (55 KB, 355x353) Image search: [Google]
Pepe1.jpg
55 KB, 355x353
It's May 27 of 2017...

... not next week
>>
>>74312022
Where was their convention? Where the fuck is Harper? Trudeau is also an effing garbage pm
>>
So the news yesterday said the average home in Vancouver is now going for over a million

Housing bubble will never pop right?
>>
>>74315689
>massively corrupt
all regimes are. stop being a faggot about it.
what do you think the libs are going to do with the stimulus funds besides line their own pockets?
they're all corrupt.
>>
Herper was the original cuckservative
>>
Where do Canadians threaten to move when they're about to elect a dildo to office?
>>
>>74318721

Is he a nationalist?

I just want a nationalist leader like Trump.
>>
>>74312022
liberal or conservative its the same freaking government with a different face to appease the masses. Canadians get sick of the government pushing them around after 10 years so the oligarchs put on a different mask and say they've changed when they haven't. The policies remain the same, more immigrants and more laws, canadians remain complacent because of state owned propaganda and brainwashing in schools.
>>
we're fucked desu lads

might as well just sit back and watch everything burn

no one can save us, it's too late.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.