[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Debating Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
Britbonger here: I know less about about American politics than I would like to, but I am aware that Trump is the superior candidate to Clinton. I'd like to try and convince others of this, as lots of people (especially other students) here in the UK are eager to discuss American politics. I figure if I can redpill them about Trump and Clinton, it's a stepping stone to improving conditions here.

Anyway, what I need from you guys is solid reasons, ideally with evidence, of why Hilary Clinton would make a bad president. List the dirt on her. List her problems as a politician. List anything I can use as ammunition in a debate to attack her issues. Things like her recently-changed views on same-sex marriage and her affiliations with criminal activities and dodgy political stuff. Anything I can use in a debate as to why Clinton would make a bad president, and why Trump may be the better option, would be greatly appreciated. I have been researching it myself but finding dirt on her is harder than you'd think if you don't know where to look. I figure the Burgerfags here can offer a helping hand.

tl;dr pls gib dirt on Shillary.
>>
>>74311506
Hillary will be a great president just like Obama. Down with Trump. Fuck the Wall.
>>
File: Bernie Awakens.jpg (222 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Bernie Awakens.jpg
222 KB, 1024x768
>>74311599
Go back to Sweden.
>>
But Hillary would make a good president.

Don't believe the trumpcucks or bernouts.
>>
>>74311506

Hillary is evil incarnate, nothing good ever came out of that house

UK politics are more interesting, watching pedophiies pretend they're not perverts
>>
>>74311943
yeah her husband was awesome

oh wait he was exactly the same

seriously though at this point we've realized that this machine now has the momentum to fix America no matter who wins

dumbshits awoke the juggernaut
>>
>>74311943
THANK YOU

ignore the Trumpfags. do not feed the Bernouts.
>>
>>74311943
Stop shilling you cuck
>>
>>74311506
You're going to have a tough fight with that from a non based/intellectual point of view.

Summing it up, you vote Hilary if you want Obama for 3rd term. Trump if you just want to throw the system out the door and see what happens. He is a risky pick but at this point everyone is hopping he will be Regan 2.0.
>>
File: 1452309250813.jpg (96 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1452309250813.jpg
96 KB, 540x960
>>74311980
Believe me: I wish we'd root out the blackmail, corruption and perversions from out political sphere, but global politics dictates that the USA is more relevant than the UK.

So please: help me out here.

>>74312344
So essentially it boils down to establishment vs. anti-establishment? I already knew that. What I need is ammunition against Hilary. Facts, dates, information. Things I can use in an argument to discredit her. Trump could literally cure cancer and most idiots I know would still hate him and support Hilary because she has a cunt.
>>
>>74312498
>global politics dictates that the USA is more relevant than the UK.

how can that be true when majority share of the US is owned by Europeans?
>>
>>74312498
Think outside the box, man. If Hillary is personification of the establishment, then most things bad about it also apply to her. Corruption, oligarcy etc.
>>
>>74312689
>Jews
>Europeans

You know what I meant.

>>74312710
I try, but abstract arguments only work with these people when they're being used against logic. If I do that, they'll ask me, "But where is your evidence that Clinton is a corrupt oligarch?"
>>
>>74312498
>ammunition against Hilary. Facts, dates, information

like that time the Murrah building exploded the day she and bill were being interviewed about whitewater?

seriously though the murders behind the family was a meme before the election thing even started, looking at the Clinton legacy of slave trading and opium dealing isn't helping anything

kind of like Bill's drug habit not to mention his raping whores habit
>>
>>74312846
plenty of non jews in those groups
>>
>>74312498
Then wiki her career if you are set on pro Trump. She has been involved in tons of scandals and what not. Pretty much anything on those pages would be enough to cast doubt.

But against people who actually know their shit? Her experience is hard to argue. She may be rife in scandals from her long years, but you'd be hard pressed to find a politician who didn't do shady shit. Even Trump has dobuis crap on his record but he just has enough charm and speaking ability to absorb it.

Again on this side of the pond we're not really happy about these choices. But we're too stupid to look at the 3rd options.
>>
File: hilary crimes.jpg (718 KB, 919x1895) Image search: [Google]
hilary crimes.jpg
718 KB, 919x1895
>>74312884
See? Stuff like this. I can do the rest of the research myself to get names and dates and shit down. I just need the sharp people here to list things.

It would benefit /pol/ greatly to create a large, comprehensive list of the Clinton family's crimes and problems.

>>74312935
Perhaps, but the point remains that the USA wields influence that trumps that of any single European nation. Pun intended.
>>
>>74311506
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lTMvhvRqbeoJ:www.cbsnews.com

Hitlery defends a rapist in court, gets his 30 to life sentence down to 1 year in a plea bargain. Has experts attest that little girls are whores anyway.
>>
>>74313164
>enough charm and speaking ability to absorb it.

well thats just it isn't it, the president has to sound presidential so your nation doesn't get low morale because they are represented by someone with a poor speaking voice that is nasally and difficult to understand and listen to

basically thats why Hillary is gonna lose probably before Bernie is all done

Bernie's speaking voice is just slightly better, he has chutzpah
>>
>>74313197
>It would benefit /pol/ greatly to create a large, comprehensive list of the Clinton family's crimes and problems.

just go to youtube, people are all over that shit, Clintons are open Baal worshippers and Bushes are nazis

even if that shit is not true we are at the point where the public believes that shit it true so now too late to put the cat back in the bag

so hows the weather on Tabernacle Street?
>>
>>74313197
>the USA wields influence that trumps that of any single European nation.

and who issues the marching orders? don't tell me it's that black dude because we're being serious here
>>
>>74313249
This is gold: rape cases are a sensitive subject to uni liberals and it's something I can use as an argument about the type of person Hilary Clinton is. Thanks.

Does anyone know anything more about her views on same sex marriage? I know many /pol/acks hate faggots and such but LGBTQWERTYBBQ issues are a minefield, and the perfect setup for someone who can exploit them.

>>74313612
I have been looking around for stuff, but most of the YT vids don't have the kind of refined credibility I need. I will keep digging though, but any examples you can give me would be very valuable.

>>74313731
You raise a good point, and bring up a debate I didn't think I'd have. I'll have to re-examine my sources and info but in the meantime: can we instead please focus on the Clintons, and not on trans-Atlantic politics?
>>
>>74313965
>YT vids don't have the kind of refined credibility I need

sure they do, watch all that shit, go to the library and get microfilm of newspaper articles mentioned in all those videos, look up family records, start at Burke's peerage, look at what those Clintons were up to in Europe, look at how they got their grants, look at what they did to raise fortunes once they got land,

just keep digging, it's not hard, plenty of reliable reference in newpapers alone, but you need a library that goes back far enough, they are around though
>>
>>74313965
what about Alex Jones and that shit where Hillary wouldn't let Bill visit with his half black son, a ton of this out there, tons of it

to the point where hiding it is silly, if people just fessed up it would play better.
>>
>>74314248
>but you need a library that goes back far enough, they are around though

I do have a university library and a free summer...

I suppose it's a lot to ask to have /pol/ do my homework for me. I just want to be able to offer actual reasons as to why Hilary is a complete cunt rather than relying solely on Trump Pepe memes.

>>74314394
That's something I will look into, thanks.
>>
>>74313965
>This is gold: rape cases are a sensitive subject to uni liberals and it's something I can use as an argument about the type of person Hilary Clinton is.

Yep.

I've been looking (casually) for legit dirt on Hillary too. She gives me the creeps, but it's hard to find facts behind the "Clinton murders", or any really damning stuff in her emails despite her attempts to wipe her hard drive.
>>
>>74314575
>but it's hard to find facts behind the "Clinton murders"
no it isn't

I mean the mere fact that the only 3 federal agents who died at the Waco seige, you know that thing where they burned that pedophile and all his wives and children to death on an occult holiday known for human sacrifice by fire

all 3 of them former Clinton bodyguards
>>
>>74314894
That's not a fact, that's an unsubstantiated allegation until you give a source.
Just like this >>74314394 post of yours claiming Bill has an illigitimate black son, which again has no proof whatsoever. I looked into it: it's just some guy saying Bill is his father.
>>
>>74314894
Elaborate further, please.
>>
>>74311506

Seems like a cool idea to just shoot anyone who would actually vote for this cunt. Imagine the problems solved.
>>
>>74315452
As much as it probably would solve problems, I could never advocate killing someone for their political views. Ultimately we defeat our enemies by out-debating them, by proving them wrong, by critiquing, dissecting and obliterating their arguments. Not by cutting out their tongues.

It is only when they are beyond reason and debate that we must use force.
>>
You know, I've got a singular dream now for this election. It's a fucking long shot, and I'll likely only experience it in my actual dreams.

I want Libertarian nominee John McAfee to debate the Hill-Dog on national television.

I want him to begin naming deaths of clinton associates, staffers, interns, and bodyguards ruled as suicide, with the cause of death as multiple gunshots to the head.

Or the one where the fella allegedly locked himself in a duffle-bag and padlocked it shut to perform suicide or autoerotic strangulation.

Or all those explosions and plane crashes.

Hey, McAfee could even make a joke about how he was accused of so much jackass shit in Central America, but Clinton ACTUALLY DID THE SHIT.

Sure, I've no doubt that many of the deaths attributed to the Clintons are happenstance.

But holy shit, there are just SO FUCKING MANY OVER SO MANY YEARS.

I'd kill to see John McAfee waltz up to the stage and request the audience to google Mena, Arkansas.

Instead I'll hear for months to come the same tired shit about Benghazi and MUH EMAILS

I'd rather see her hung and gibbetted for torture/murder/coverup of U.S. citizens for personal gain than for incompetence in foreign affairs.
>>
>>74315810

But that's how we would become cucked, like your country for instance.
>>
>>74315330
>it's just some guy saying Bill is his father.

no DNA test? call Geraldo on that shit except oh wait, Bill isn't a regular human he's above the law just like his slave trading ancestors

>>74315330
>unsubstantiated allegation until you give a source.

look it up in the papers yourself, this stuff is not hard to find

>>74315436
>Elaborate further, please.
elaborate how? tons of other work has already been done here, the conclusion is that certain people are above the law and will never be prosecuted

I'm just cynical enough to gab on about it laughing the entire time

if you want some real dirt on Hillary buy this movie called Feed 1992 about the New Hampshire primary, basically hackers got into the satellite feed and recorded stuff that was never meant to be aired, 10 minutes of Hillary speaking to and evading a bum, that will show you more about her true character than anything else you could find
>>
>>74316044
Feed 1992? Never heard of it.

And this is my point: we need people like you and the other /pol/acks to bring things to light. It might seem easy if knowing Hilary is bad is second nature to you, but imagine you had to convince someone that burgers were tasty or that guns were fun to shoot. Be elementary here.
>>
just google people the Clintons have had killed, there's literally like 50+ people that have mysteriously died when questioned about something the clintons have been involved with.
>>
>>74316044
>10 minutes of Hillary speaking to and evading a bum, that will show you more about her true character than anything else you could find

Found it on youtube. She talks to the bum at 39:00 and was professional.
>>
>>74317557

I convince people every day but I'm equal opportunity, I don't have much faith in any of these characters, I do believe that the people have been charged with taking them to task and will now attempt to do their best

everyone is already doing exactly what you describe, nothing further is needed of any specific person but to continue hounding these ridiculous devils until they finally capitulate and take a couple decent human actions for once,

the election of Hillary is a tough thing, maybe she could set up a scenario where she could be an appropriate first female president for America but being condescending to the common man isn't going to be it, that would be a terrible metaphor for the future, Hillary could become the woman America needs, so far she only seems interested in her master's agenda, she doesn't sound good and she has an air of haughtiness that makes her a poor choice

she needs to become visibly more human to get anywhere in this field

not sure she's able to do that, also to a greater percentage of the field than ever before she just sounds ridiculous dodging allegations, which plays into Mr Trump's hands, he knows she will only dodge, she needs to accept responsibility to prove herself capable

but she's from the dodge school so that won't happen, it would actually be nice to have 2 people and either of them would be good, we never get that and I don't think for one second that Mr Trump is exactly what he claims to be, we will see the truth as the rest of his team is revealed to us, but I wouldn't expect anything drastically different, although I am hopeful
>>
>>74318957
>She talks to the bum at 39:00 and was professional.
youtube only has a small clip
>>
>>74317557
Take this with the appropriate grain of salt; some of the cases are not very well fleshed-out or sourced. Many of them are; however, just takes a wee bit of digging through the mediocre site layout.

The larger cases like Vince Foster, Ron Brown, and several large plane/helo crashes are much better documented.

The ones of particular use to enlighten others are the ones with multiple gunshot wounds ruled as suicide, along with the Gareth Williams case; first attempted explanation of Williams being found dead inside a pad-locked (from the outside) duffel bag as unassisted suicide. After this didn't work, murder was admitted and two anonymous suspects allegedly found.

Wanna guess what happened to the suspects, obviously completely unnamed?

Yeah, not a damn thing.

I'm rather tired of people trying to attack Hillary's admittedly shitty character; bringing up the now somewhat well-known case of her devious defense of the molester of that 12-year-old.

Fuck sake, how about her being a literal traitor and party to murder?
>>
>>74319088
fuck did my link get axed?

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php#axzz48xjS1SF8

if you google Clinton body count, it'll be near the top.
>>
>>74318957
nevermind a recent upload, I said that clip would show her character, how she handles an awkward situation

they show the extended part someplace else I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDbCwFm1Cmo
>>
>>74319182
Not bad, not bad at all
>>
>>74311506
They call Trump a loose cannon and yet he wants diplomatic relations with Putin and Un. Hillary is a war monger trying to start WW3.(The many regime changes, the no fly zone to thwart Russian operations, biased towards Israel where as Trump advocated neutrality in negotiations with them and Palestine
>>
>>74319182

totally sickening

but yeah, people who will do anything for power get up to those antics
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.