[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Asians respectable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 540x405
> does well in university
> has decent economy
> technologically advanced
> minority
> Asian
Thoughts /pol/ ?
>>
>>74311066
They're not white.
>>
they look ugly
>>
>>74311066
We have a lot of above-average, but not a lot of best. Not really worth the extra respect.
>>
>>74311066
Ever worked with Chinese in college/uni before? One of them will do an assignment and the rest of them copy it. The teachers give them an A every time without boring to read it because it's in broken English; if they actually read it, they would find the assignments to be almost identical copies of the same thing.
>>
they make shit anime
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 251x242
>>74311066
>Asians
>Minority
>>
We aren't minority u faggot
>>
>>74311066
>Asians
>minority

There's 1.8 billion Asians on the planet
>>
File: 1462900191472.gif (233 KB, 540x550) Image search: [Google]
1462900191472.gif
233 KB, 540x550
>be dumb asian
>not a stem student or know how to play piano or any of the other stuff smart asians know
>just watch anime and play video games

Could be worse. My older sister is a normalfag who got married and is doing alright despite not doing too well in school or participating in extra-curricular activities. I don't think my parents expect too much from me.
>>
>>74311423
is that close to easter island?
>>
>>74311423
Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is for Trump to be president.
>>
File: US_IOI_Team.png (273 KB, 563x401) Image search: [Google]
US_IOI_Team.png
273 KB, 563x401
"""American""" Computing Olympiad team
>>
>>74311066
The one's you see are the very best of their regular population. The stupid ones couldn't afford to leave asia.

So compared to the average of your local population the asian immigrants will be pretty good, just don't expect your average chinese farmer or factory worker to have the same traits.
>>
>>74311747
Your average white person isn't exactly Einstein either.

Your average person of pretty much every race is pretty fucking dumb
>>
File: US_IMO_team.png (218 KB, 466x298) Image search: [Google]
US_IMO_team.png
218 KB, 466x298
US Math Team
>>
Japs are fine

All others are cheating scumbags that should stay on their fucking rice paddies
>>
>>74311423
SANTA YOU'RE REAL :D
>>
>>74311423
R

ARE

ARE

R A R E

DRAPEAU
>>
>>74311066
>asians
>minority

Kill yourself jew
>>
>>74311843
Pretty much this. Japs are the only good asians, and even then I don't like them too much.
>>
>>74311066
I had a good view of Asians until I got to college and had to deal with entitled kids from China. And yeah if you call being the majority of the world's population a minority
>>
>>74311423
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>74311066
Their smaller bodies and willingness to thrive in cramped conditions, along with their strong work-ethic and group mentality make them absolutely perfect for colonizing space. They're bros, but we should make sure we keep up when they start building off-world.
>>
>>74311066
>Asia
>minority
wat?
>>
Minority from American POV, not worldwide view
>>
We have some asians hired in our IT shop, they're fucking lazy little bastards. I think whites have been bamboozled into thinking asians are inherently smarter than whites.
>>
>>74311066
After that shark whale video getting butchered in reverse while it fucking kept opening and closing its gills and mouth in sheer utter pain

Fuck no
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.