[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks Google!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Thanks Google!
>>
>>74306045
can anyone tell me when that definition was changed? or has it literally always been this "system of oppression" bull shit?
>>
>>74306260
It never was
>>
>>74306260
Racism is still the same as it always was: believing one race is superior to others.

It's only changed in the minds of cuckolds
>>
File: yogurt.png (106 KB, 255x442) Image search: [Google]
yogurt.png
106 KB, 255x442
>>74306260
It wasn't and it's not
It's liberal thinking
>fuck whitey
>but that doesn't makes us racists?
>NOT IF WE CHANGE THE DEFINITION TO FIT OUR AGENDA
And so they are pushing it
>>
File: 1459540576931.png (529 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1459540576931.png
529 KB, 1024x768
>using Jewgle
>>
>>74306260
The pinko "Sociology" professors started teaching that shit at least as far back as 1991.
>>
File: 1429115804155.jpg (68 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
1429115804155.jpg
68 KB, 600x563
Next you'll be saying women can't be sexist toward women.
>>
>>74306260
If you change the terms of the debate, you change its outcome. they're essentially trying to game the discourse so that they can never be wrong.

It's also an attempt to change the power structure of the discourse.
>>
>>74306786
This meme arrow implying bullshit is really getting on my nerves. It's just an excuse for fat fucks like you to sit back and do nothing. You don't voice your concerns or try to prevent this social engineering; instead you act like a smug piece of shit because feeling superior to others is more important to you than fixing democracy's crippling problems.

And you know what the worst part is? You'll inevitably try to come up with an excuse to justify your stupidity.
>>
>>74306260
It's just to give dindus an excuse for their behavior, like always.
>They don't have power!
>Obongo becomes president
>They still don't have power, I'm telling you!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.