[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (14 KB, 302x218) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
14 KB, 302x218
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>74305794
>Unemployed children below the legal working age
That's why
>>
>>74305794
>>74305794
Because conservashits don't like abortion/having condoms in schools, thus creating more niggers who contribute to the problem.
>>
>>74305880
Lincoln wanted to send them all back to Africa but that nigger Booth had to fuck everything up.
>>
>>74305794
[citation needed]
>>
Test
>>
Test
>>
>>74306567
http://www.usdebtclock.org/
>>
Tes
>>
>rich banker jews ship all jobs to china
>complain that not enough people have jobs
>>
>>74306503
And white niggers still fuck it up by the "abortion is murder" meme.
>>
>>74305880
>Implying blacks go to schools.
>>
>>74306659
>>74305794
>this website is not associated,funded, or affiliated with any govt agency, party, origination or lobbying group

data discarded
>>
>>74307011
>implying any of those agencies would tell you the truth
>>
>>74305794

>people over retirement age
>children under employable age
>disabled that nobody would hire anyway

That's the bulk of it.
>>
>>74305794
Imprisonment of minorities by debt
The USA has always been a melting pot and the racist whites in this country need to learn they are not superior.
>>
>>74306930
>Ignoring the real issue
>>
>>74305794
Children
Retired elderly
Huge Prison population
Huge illegal immigrant poppulation
>>
>>74307097
It's not the truth at all

all it is, is a program designed to calculate debt based off of the economy of the united states
except it does not subtracts it just adds despite our country doing many things to decrease debt every day

National debt does not have interest, if I owe you $12 for something, I will owe you the same amount if I wait a few days
>>
>>74307302
>this makes up 2/3 of the population
>>
>>74305873
>2/3s of the country is children
>>
>>74307409
National debt is T bills and T bonds, and while the interest is artificially low right now, they so fucking do carry interest.
>>
>>74307110
Retired people pay zero taxes?
Since when?
>>
>>74307677
*income* tax jackass
>>
>>74305794
Tens of millions are retired, tens of millions are children, some millions there arent enough jobs for, some millions are stay at home parents.

It is t rocket science. We're really only "missing" some ten to twenty million taxable jobs.
>>
>>74307838
is not*
>>
>>74307466
not to mention poor people who cant afford to lose a single dime in taxes beyond sales tax

why do you want to squeeze poor people
for the IRS
>>
>>74306606
>>74306636
4chan works familia
>>
>>74307540
yes
>>
>>74307677

I suppose if they have a private pension or are making withdrawals from a 401k it might be taxable income but I'm not sure that social security is taxable income.
>>
>>74305794

OP, are a dumb shit or what? The number of taxpayers does not include the portion of the total population that is not of working age, which includes the young and the elderly. It also does not include the people of working age who are disabled and cannot work. It also does not include the number of people of working age who are not disabled but are no longer in the work force, which has climbed to an all-time record high under Obama to 95 Million Americans.
>>
>>74305794
you dumb cunt people under the age of 18 and people that dont have income dont pay income taxes you fucking dumb cunt.
>>
>>74308124
>people that dont have income
Why is this a thing, faggot? If people can't get any fucking jobs because there are none then maybe minimum wage should go away.
>>
>>74307927
psychologically, or physically?
>>
>>74307617
It still is just a program that just adds debt and will never subtract it
>>
>>74308597
>adds debt and will never subtract it
Hey, it's just like the US government!
>>
>>74309997
Except the real us debt is actually being subtracted.
That website is a bullshittron9000 memeing it's way into existence because 'hurr the debt will always increase'
>>
>>74305794
USA confirmed only 37% white
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.