[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Try to dispute this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: CintlOoUgAEV8W9.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CintlOoUgAEV8W9.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
Try to dispute this
>>
Obama has been at war longer than any other president in the History of the United States of America. He is set to have presided over a country that is at war for two entire terms, what a great guy!
>>
>>74303383
I believe in American exceptionalism, just as I suspect that the Brits believe in British exceptionalism and the Greeks believe in Greek exceptionalism.
“If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”
>>
Quit baiting you fucking fag.
>>
Well, I'm white, so white supremacy doesn't hurt me any.
>>
>>74303383

Words mean nothing. Actions mean everything.

Obama, as intelligent and 'accomplished' as he was, was a naive puppet and nothing more. He took a prosperous country and broke it in half.

Trump, as unpleasant as he acts, turned one million into ten billion, he has worked real estate in every part of the world. If he handles America like handled creating a massive real estate empire, he will bury your argument.
>>
>>74303618
This

he killed countless families and crashed weddings with drones
>>
>>74304075
>America was prosperous in 2008

What meme is this
>>
File: 1442978655233.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1442978655233.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>74303383

>Implying Obama wasn't a trust fund kid
>Implying Obama's rich grandparents had nothing to do with paying for and getting him into Harvard
>Implying Obama has not been illegally bombing in the Middle East
>Implying Obama is a saint who doesn't use drone strikes.
>Implying
>>
>>74304352
>muh trust fund kid

You can't use this excuse if you still defend Trump's "small loan of a million dollars." You could just as easily say Obama had to work to become president just as Trump had to work to get that much more money out of his father's loan.
>>
>>74304557
>"small loan of a million dollars."
nice strawman meme retarded shill

only one million will get you jack shit in business
>>
>>74303383
There is nothing to dispute. Whites are superior.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.