[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATTENTION ALL AMERICANS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
If you HAD to choose between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton as the next president of the United States (and your choice is the final say in this scenario), who would you choose and why?

$hillary for me. Would rather NOT have an ACTUAL Jew supported by an army of cucks running the United States, despite being a leaf what goes on in America affects us here too, especially in Toronto.
>>
>>74301560
I'd choose insurgency.
>>
>>74301962
you could always join the militia. I heard the watchment get good practice sniping beaners at the border.
>>
>>74302119
Was already in the military. I'd start an insurgency. Take down power grids, IEDs, sniper attacks, ambushes, the whole works.
>>
>>74301560
Bernie.

Shillary just means a continued slow decline. Never reaching a fever pitch. Never a revolution. Just a slow devolution until we're brazil. Increase the temperature slowly enough and the frog won't realize it's being boiled.

But Sanders? Bernie would truly be catastrophic in the short term. It'd mean accelerationism. The faster we decline, the more likely people are to snap out of it and the sooner we can get to fixing our country after it goes to shit.
>>
>>74301560

NEETs would vote Sanders. He's a friend to NEETs
>>
>>74302284
THE MIGHTY KEK CRUSADE WILL MAKE SHORT WORK OF YOUR MILITIA!

BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW LATTE SIPPING OVERLORDS HERETIC!
>>
>>74301560
Hillary.

Bernie was a black rights activist in his youth while Clinton was a Goldwater fan. I don't think she'll really give into the SJW crowd like Obama has and Sanders will. She's just saying what she has to to get left wing support.
>>
Shillary, unfortunately.

I don't want to be fucked in the ass with taxes more so than i already am.
>>
>>74302628
Kek is chaos. My insurgency would sow chaos the likes of which have never been seen. The federal government is a clusterfucked work at the best of times.
>>
>>74302809
DO NOT DARE OFFEND THE RITES OF SLANEESH SHE (NO, IT - since we need to be neutral to make everyone feel good) IS WHAT MAKES OUR WORLD BE A NICE PLACE FOR FEEEEEEELINGS.

You better make room in your house for those Somali (I mean Syrian) refugees. After all, we need more diverse militias.
>>
>>74301560
Probably Hillary because she represents nothing changing, and her support of corporations might actually help the economy. Bernie winning would represent the end of freedom.....
>>
Hillary.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.