[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What caused the phenomenon known as "nu-males?" Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: kfdtxSy.png (630 KB, 767x748) Image search: [Google]
kfdtxSy.png
630 KB, 767x748
What caused the phenomenon known as "nu-males?"

Why is it primarily on the West Coast?
>>
>>74298614
Lack of single normal women.
>>
Daddy-Issues.
>>
they tried to jump on the 'smart is the new sexy' bandwagon and failed
>>
college and university.
>>
>>74298614

Fucking pisses me off these faggots have ruined beards for me. After 5 years of working security through college and having to shave every day these cunts ruin beards for good.

Fucking faggot cunts.
>>
>>74299082
This.
People find themselves amongst people who live the same they live not realizing how wrong they live. They are told that the way they live is normal and when they get told to be stronger they discern it.
>>
>>74299278
If you want a beard you'll need muscles first.
>>
>>74298614
A society that worships weakness and punishes independent thought.
>>
File: 1462895745988.gif (214 KB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
1462895745988.gif
214 KB, 167x200
>>74298614
Hitler dying.
>>
>>74298614
The white knight evolved into the numale
>>
>>74299082
>>74299321
It's more of a problem with colleges and universities providing non-subjects like gender studies and art (Nothing against art just this bullcrap abstract shit that requires no skill).
Need universities to start by only offering STEM subjects with business/finance included and perhaps even music with music being limited to jazz and classical so it's about the skill involved rather than "a message". Art is to finnicky to allow at all.
>>
>>74299374

I don't even know about that any more. I've got the muscles but I'm gonna be bald within 5 years so I don't know. I can't chad thundercock it any longer.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.