[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[BRITISH DESCENDANTS APOLOGY GENERAL] - Edition I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: WeAreSorry.jpg (146 KB, 654x301) Image search: [Google]
WeAreSorry.jpg
146 KB, 654x301
It is time for we, those of British ancestry, genuinely and wholly apologize to the descendants of the victims of our past acts, for the actions our forefathers committed. Those of British descent and countries that fought with us under our empire such as the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand must apologize to the countries that we oppressed such as India, Ireland, African colonies and Asian colonies.

I will start by putting forward my apology to those on this board who are the descendants of the oppressed. I am sorry for my countries past, it is truly disgusting and shameful. We oppressed most of the world, we committed terrible atrocities. We enslaved people, we tortured people, we killed people but worst of all we completely disrespected people as entities, we disrespected their humanity. I am sorry for this, it makes me choke up when I think about it and I know we of British descent take on the burden of responsibility for it. Please accept this apology, I hope we can move on as a species from this terrible past.

I hope we can all benefit as people from these threads.
>>
File: 1462436628361.png (311 KB, 424x445) Image search: [Google]
1462436628361.png
311 KB, 424x445
Good thread
>>
>>74297961
bump, I feel that we can all benefit from this.
>>
I expected this to be more of a "sorry for letting muzzies take over our country" type letter. Unfortunately it wound up being a leftist apology. Disappointing.
>>
File: skeleton.png (123 KB, 424x445) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.png
123 KB, 424x445
>>74297961

I've drawn over this picture to try and see what the fuck is going on, but I still have no clue.

He has two chins and no top jaw?

What am I looking at?
>>
>>74297344
Fuck off, you pathetic, spineless cuck. Letting go of the Empire was the greatest mistake our country has ever made.
>>
Self hating cuck.
>>
>>74297344
das rite
Now France has to apologize for murdering black soldiers who fought in WW2
>>
>>74297344
Nah, you're just a cuck. I'm proud of what my ancestors did, and so is the rest of the country. Leave your campus hugbox, talk to some real people, and realise your white guilt ideas are dying before they could ever truly live.
>>
>>74297344
I would like a blowjob with my apology.
If you are legitimately sorry, you will suck my dick to prove it.
>>
>>74297344
I'm sorry to my own people across the globe, for allowing shit like the OP to come to our country and settle here. We should never have allowed it. We should have destroyed his ancestors where they squatted in their streets. We will remedy it soon.
>>
>>74297344

you're a stupid moron

t. not british
>>
I am truly sorry, that we left so many alive.
>>
>>74297344
I'm sorry my ancestors didn't join in on the eape and pillage of the world.
>>
File: So sorry.jpg (12 KB, 222x163) Image search: [Google]
So sorry.jpg
12 KB, 222x163
>>74297344
>So sorry thread
>>
File: so sorry2.jpg (2 MB, 1500x997) Image search: [Google]
so sorry2.jpg
2 MB, 1500x997
>>74297344
>>
I'm sorry that we didn't exterminate the natives when we conquered the British isles.
>>
Fuck you OP. You should never apologize for something you didn't do.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.