[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did flags ruin this board? Flags only lead to shitposting and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: aa.jpg (123 KB, 599x716) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
123 KB, 599x716
Did flags ruin this board? Flags only lead to shitposting and insults and massively takes away from intelligent discussion of anything on this board anymore. Derailings and off-topic shit are rampant on this containment board of a shithole.
>>
>>74292938
>Did flags ruin this board?
not really, this board was inevitably going to shit.
>>
>>74292938
Cuck

>>74293129
Sandnigger
>>
Cuck xD
>>
>>74292938
>Swedish flag

I didn't even bother reading your post. I saw your flag and immediately discarded everything you had to say.
>>
>>74292938
>"Did flags ruin this board?"

Of course not. In fact, they provide at-a-glance information as to if a post is disingenuous or not. For instance, if I saw a completely retarded daily reminder post, I could look at the flag and say "oh hey, it's Canada/Australia" and ignore it.

If you are tired of being called a cuck, maybe your country shouldn't have been proud to announce its constant taking-on of niggers to rape its women and children.

Besides, you presume that the kind of people who hurl insults over flags will suddenly contribute productively in the absence of flags, which I doubt.
>>
File: stopwatchingme.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
stopwatchingme.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
>>74292938
>the face of human trafficking
>>
>>74292938
>implying it would be any different without flags
>>
File: 1421078224632.gif (970 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1421078224632.gif
970 KB, 500x333
>>74292938
Nope.
BEfore flags too many people were allowed to act like they had a say in politic outside their countries.
The main example I can thing of is you eurofaggots and american gun laws.
Before flags you'd see all kind of threads and posts decrying the horrible evil american gun laws but now we see euro flags attached to every one of those faggy posts and laugh them off.
As such we don't see nearly as many of those threads.
Likewise you don't see americans shitting up brit/pol/ threads as much.
>>
I really want to take a sven from behind. Like the Romans would assert their dominance over one another. I just feel like the swede would make it gay by actually enjoying it.
>>
>>74292938
The worse thing is the /int/ epic bantz posters that came here. Flags are pretty bad but if people didn't sperg out about them all the time then they would be fine.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.