[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Yes, we should have open borders- Gary Johnson http:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1463518139752.jpg (24 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
1463518139752.jpg
24 KB, 490x368
"Yes, we should have open borders- Gary Johnson

http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm

>b-b-b-but libertarians believe in border control trust me

-libergtadians
>>
Open boarders doesn't work, the demographics switch too much and wrecks havoc to stability.
>>
>>74291057
Is he jewish? Look at that schnozzz
>>
>A 10-foot wall just requires an 11-foot ladder
He's not wrong
>>
If there's no social security to leech from then open borders are good.
If you can't compete with unskilled tacos then you deserve unemployment.

But as long as there's so much government shit to leech from we need some border control
>>
>>74291713
Good thing 65 foot ladders don't exist.
>>
>>74291057
>b-b-b-but libertarians believe in border control trust me
There have always been right and left libertarians.
>>
File: Clown-in-a-Landscape.jpg (568 KB, 1531x1531) Image search: [Google]
Clown-in-a-Landscape.jpg
568 KB, 1531x1531
It works like this:

You can have open borders OR a welfare state. You can only pick one.

Without the welfare state, migrants are forced to participate economically. This means getting a job, adopting the culture, speaking the language, sending your kids to school. At which point, 2nd generation immigrants perform just as well, and sometimes better than natives.

Islamic immigration in the EU, and Mexican immigration in the US, shields migrants from the consequences of economic isolation. Immigrants use welfare and government services at a rate almost 4x the native population. We enforce bilingual classrooms, government documents, court translators. Islamic no-go zones which only participate with other muslims would not be possible without the welfare state -- these clusters cannot survive on their own. They rely on a steady influx of government cheddar and amenities to allow them to stay in bubbles.

This is why European migrants to the US long ago were so successful.
>>
>>74291057
>establishment kike shill

Of course he wants to sell out our country
>>
>>74292359
You're completely correct until you view the voting demographic change within the country. People of color regardless of shade of shit, vote for more gib-me-dats
>>
>>74291919
Agreed
>>
>>74291919
>>74292359

Why are so many people these days ok with open borders?

Why forcibly muddle national identity? I don't agree with having a welfare state, but I really have a hard time understanding why people so often discuss it in the context of pairing it with mass immigration.

Open borders are fucking stupid.
>>
>>74291713
how do you get your car over the wall? or are you going to walk for a hundred miles in the desert?
>>
>>74292509
>colored people want gibs
look at chile.
>>
>>74291713
Tell the Israelis
>>
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
Shit. Really?

I'm a #McAfeeMissile Now
>>
>>74292359
Is that pic by Mark Bryan?
>>
>>74292801

The late artist Bryan Charnley, a paranoid schizophrenic, who an herod. For some reason his paintings really stuck with me.

http://www.bryancharnley.info/
>>
>>74291057
I'd fucking love to have open boarders.

Unfortunately, we can't do that because of how many people fucking hate us.
>>
>>74292121
>travel through border area all the way up to wall with 65ft ladder
>get noticed by border patrol
>shot
wew
>>
Johnson has many views that aren't libertarian, he is not a good representation. It is debated in the libertarian whether we should have open borders and more lean toward yes. I am majorly libertarian but I believe in the wall
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.