[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Trump is just going to sit back and do nothing once he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Donald_Trump.jpg (2 MB, 976x1408) Image search: [Google]
Donald_Trump.jpg
2 MB, 976x1408
What if Trump is just going to sit back and do nothing once he gets in the white house?

I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about, those types of people, they keep talking and talking about things but they never do anything. We all know at least one.

They talk about doing great things but they never do anything and everyone thinks they are amazing because they only talk about their successes.

My prediction is that Trump will not do much once he becomes president and that whatever he does accomplish he will blow out of proportions.

Expect him to blame others for all the failures but take credit for everything that gets accomplished.

He will be a shitty president but he will make you think he is a great one. That's his greatest skill.

That's my prediction.

Shillary is worst though so don't stop supporting Trump because of this post.
>>
>>74290270
If that's what he wants to do, why the fuck is he running in the first place? He's not getting paid to do it. The president is a poorfag compared to him.
>>
>>74290389
To install a dictatorship or dominant party.
>>
>>74290389
The prestige and power. You have no idea how much it feels good. It's a better feeling than everything else in this world.
>>
>>74290270

>those types of people, they keep talking and talking about things but they never do anything. We all know at least one.

Yeah, you.
>>
>>74290512
You don't do that by sitting back and doing nothing.

>>74290627
He has more power and prestige as a businessman because the politicians, including the president suck his dick.
>>
>>74290830
yes, I'm one of those people too.
>>
>>74290270
>What if Trump is just going to sit back and do nothing once he gets in the white house?

If he does that it will better if Hillary gets and fucks shit up more.
>>
>>74291056
there's a huge difference between a new york billionaire and president of the USA.

Trump loves attention, power and prestige, you can see that in everything he does.

President is the ultimate job for someone who loves those things.
>>
>>74291790
Yea sure, being the fall guy for everyones problems is the ultimate in prestige and power. Literally everything wrong with the world is blamed on US president whether he is responsible or not.
>>
File: trump bombs.jpg (111 KB, 538x834) Image search: [Google]
trump bombs.jpg
111 KB, 538x834
>>74290270
Nobody thinks he will be a great president. But he will not be as shit as all the other candidates the establishment tried to force through.
>>
>>74290270
>A guy who made a living out of big projects will suddenly stop doing big projects once in the White House.

Don't you have a fire to stop, leaf?
>>
>>74290270
>does nothing
That's still better than letting in Muslims.
>>
>>74290270
Because he's proven his entire life that he's capable of getting shit done, he's not a faggot nigger like obongo.
>>
>>74292699
That's what he's selling you but are you sure it's the truth?
>>
>>74290270
If Trump had just sat back and done nothing when he received his inheritance he'd have probably made more money than he would have doing what he actually did.

Trump's one claim to fame is that he never chooses the easy route. He won't just sit back and do nothing, he'll try, because that's who he is.

And if all he does is nothing, he'd still be better than the last four presidents.
>>
>>74292312

I think he'll be a great president
>>
>>74293849

Ask the 512 companies he created and 20,000+ people he employs if it's the truth.

The man knows how to get shit done
>>
File: 1461525662287.jpg (246 KB, 958x640) Image search: [Google]
1461525662287.jpg
246 KB, 958x640
>>74294057

I like you.
>>
>>74292312
I think
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.