[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /pol/ ever met a fedora/neckbeard? I've never met o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1394850752912.png (109 KB, 850x900) Image search: [Google]
1394850752912.png
109 KB, 850x900
Has /pol/ ever met a fedora/neckbeard? I've never met one in my life and don't understand how a person like this can exist in a literal fantasyland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGbE0L2zWbc
>>
>>74289885
>exist in a literal fantasyland
>>
>>74289885
Since when did an item of head were that many wore as work dress during the 30's turn into a symbol of extreme autism and failed class?
>>
>>74289987
there's this website called reddit
>>
I've seen 2 ponyfags in metro about 2 years ago.
>>
Go to any bar, in any hipster part of a bigger city.

If you look at the beer taps and its collection of cheap shit and strictly IPA's, you're in the right spot.
>>
>>74289885
Oh god.. he's perfect.
>...I was maneuvering myself into their blind spot.
>The sad truth is that they weren't even a challenge.
Yeah no shit they were unarmed and you were going to catch them by surprise.
>>
>>74289885
>Has /pol/ ever met a fedora/neckbeard?
My beard goes down on my neck a little bit and I only shave about once a week or so. So I guess I'm a neckbeard.
>>
>>74290412

I just picked this guy as an example because he has all the symptoms packed into one deranged individual

>Gave himself a fake Japanese name
>Made them refer to him in the report by his fake Japanese name
>Says he's more dangerous without the sword than with it
>Said he was willing to kill anyone on the train because "that's just how he does things"
>Believes this in his soul, he was born with an "affinity for bladed objects"

He walks around LITERALLY BELIEVING all this bullshit about himself, it just blows me the fuck away. Does he not have friends? How is a human being allowed to walk through life without having his bullshit questioned or clowned on?
>>
>>74289987
It's common in anime I think.
>>
>>74289885
You got to admit. The way he sheathed his sword was pretty sweet
>>
I wish someone would just walk up to him and shoot him. Maybe warn him first so that I'll try to split the bullet.
>>
>>74289885
That's no neck beard, that's /k/.
>>
>>74289885
One of my classmates is a 20 year old guy, about 300 lbs, and wears a fedora and a trenchcoat.

He's also really liberal.
>>
File: 20160423_120541.jpg (52 KB, 430x765) Image search: [Google]
20160423_120541.jpg
52 KB, 430x765
>>74289885
Didn't talk to him, but I encountered one at the local bowling alley.
>>
>>74289885
Go to an anime or comic convention. They're real.
>>
>>74291338
>He walks around LITERALLY BELIEVING all this bullshit about himself, it just blows me the fuck away. Does he not have friends? How is a human being allowed to walk through life without having his bullshit questioned or clowned on?

We have men who claim that they are women and fat disgusting feminists who thinks that anyone is going to rape them.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.