[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> re: nigel getting ganged up on during Brexit "deba
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: wwyd.png (296 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
wwyd.png
296 KB, 620x387
> re: nigel getting ganged up on during Brexit "debate" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NzsZhFvFB8

okay /pol/, let's actually be productive for once.

say you're a high-profile politician, about to participate in a debate on some controversial subject.

you're on the side that is "unpopular" with the media outlet hosting the debate.

let's also assume that the debate is biased or rigged (as it often is):
> you'll be getting ganged up on
> you'll be shouted down when it's your turn to speak
> crude fallacies will be used to smear you
> the carefully-selected crowd will unanimously oppose your point of view and cheer while you're being attacked

your mission is to redpill the viewers at home. how do you calmly get your point across? how do you deal with the above bias without looking bad?
>>
>>74283774
Just watch trump at the debates
Seems like humor is especially effective
>>
>>74283774
Be super ironic. If anyone calls me out, I say I am being sincere
>>
I'M A BLACK WOMAN HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING I DON'T AGREE WITH
>>
>>74283774
he made it very clear at the end he wasn't talking about colour but about the importing and production of 'diversity' which isn't diverse but creates whole areas of people who don't speak a lick of English, he then listed three WHITE examples of such.
Farage won that one they just wanted to act like typical libcucks and put words in his mouth as usual.
>>
the irony is I paused a video I was watching on travelling WHITE gypsies whining about not being given enough help (irony I know) and as I unpaused the video the first thing I hear is a white man talking about white gypsies and DIVERSITY!
The word has fuck all to do with colour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iScu8ywM0nQ
8:30
>>
The audience at home knew what Farage was talking about.

The lefties are the ones who fucked up here, Mandelson pointing to the nigress and going "YOU'RE SITTING NEXT TO A BLACK WOMAN!" it was too transparent, normally the left's tactic is to pretend you have some sort of moral high ground. The British people are fed up with being called racist 24/7 by the media, politicians and journalists.
>>
>>74283774
I would go full /pol/lack and talk about the plague of immigration and try to shock the white man into uprising.

These ideas aren't in the mainstraem because people are afraid to voice them. If you're crass and call pakis rapists you'll get a big enough following to stay relevant and can build from there.
>>
File: 1376257693763s.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1376257693763s.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
>Final question is asking the remain side a pro of leaving
>They dance around it by attacking Nigel and say they can't think up of a pro
>>
File: 1423659908964.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1423659908964.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
>>74283774
god damn I almost threw up
what the fuck is this shit
>>
That's a tough one OP. I wish Nige used his last argument earlier and turn their own bullshit against them by insisting that they answer why they think the remark has anything to do with colour. However, it probably wouldn't work due to being silenced by the constant barrage of good ol' liberal shit flinging. I feel sad for him, I really do. It's not fair that the other side can use such retarded arguments, and there's nothing you can say against it without being branded as a racist, bigot, etc. What's more it's obvious that they couldn't wait for him to mention diversity so they can jump on him. I can't even begin to imagine how frustrating having to deal with these kind of people has to be.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.