[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thought Experiment for Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 800px-ayelet_shaked.jpg (107 KB, 800x1134) Image search: [Google]
800px-ayelet_shaked.jpg
107 KB, 800x1134
Okay faggots, get in here.

Suppose it's 2025 and Europe has been overrun by Muslims. France and UK have fallen, although indigenous Europeans have managed to partially disable their nuclear programs before total loss of political power. Only Austria remains, although Austria survives by shooting migrants at the border and brutally fighting wars against 'German' and 'France'. Even at risk of slight monetary loss and international outrage, would you give Austria $3.1b in annual aid to defend itself against the muds, and preserve European civilization in Europe? FYI, US annual budget is $4 trillion.

Pic related
>>
>>74282736

only if we invaded and purged islam from the face of the planet
>>
>>74282894

So you support American citizens defending Western ancestral homelands?
>>
>>74282736
I'd just nuke all the countries infected with Islam and go back to fapping.
>>
>>74282736
Yes okay, I would support Israel if it were the last beleaguered population of (kinda-)white people in Eurasia. Interesting thought experiment. But as it stands the Israel is such the most-white of the Arab states; they have no connection with Western culture or Western history; their state and their land have no deep roots in Western tradition to defend; and most importantly, defending Israel isn't part of a domino effect of Muslims invading successive countries.
>>
File: arabs.jpg (43 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
arabs.jpg
43 KB, 480x480
>>74282736
daily reminder hitler was actually from Austria, reminder to never trust Austria.
Let Australia burn for the 22milion
>>
>>74282736
I would nuke it all and start from scratch
>>
File: 1327312898700s.jpg (4 KB, 125x126) Image search: [Google]
1327312898700s.jpg
4 KB, 125x126
>>74282736
>France, Germany and UK have fallen
Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Ireland and many others remain. If that ever happens, we will fight against a very weakened enemy suffering from constant sabotage from the inside.
And when we will win the kebab purgation will be complete
>>
>>74282736
Are you serious? If we only gave $3.1 billion in aid I'd be sad. Boost that number tenfold and put boots on the ground. It would be the second military campaign not fought in North America I would support (the first being WW2 Japan).
>>
>>74282736
Of course I would. What's your point?
>>
>>74283549

This is pretty uniformed, desu. Israeli Jews mostly have Ashkenazi heritage, which is descended from mostly Levantine men with Greek admixture and European women. Askenazim have been living in Europe for at least 1000 years (quite probably longer); their food, dress, and customs are all typical of Central and Eastern Europe.

Israel contains the only major symphony orchestra playing Western music in the middle east, and produces a huge number of musicians that work abroad.

Israel is a leader in medical, agricultural, consumer and military technological development.

Israel has 3 top-200 universities (impressive considering that the world's top academics are effectively all siphoned to the US and UK). Israel was recently ranked the second-most-educated country in the world.

Israel also has a stable, effective, and non-corrupt parliamentary democracy, which history has proven is something capable of being sustained only by Western peoples.

Pretty hard to argue that Israel has no roots in Western history, desu. Israelis are obviously heavily influenced by Middle Eastern culture, but then again European culture even in the US has been almost completely supplanted with Bantu nigger culture.
>>
>>74284099
Point is that this is effectively what we do with Israel. Ultimately my claim will be that a sound, pro-White, anti-immigration Israel lobby in the US is something we should embrace, and a great way to ease explicitly pro-European politics into the US mainstream.
>>
>>74285210
Jews aren't white.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (28 KB, 524x336) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
28 KB, 524x336
>using my country as Israel allegory
>>
>>74285210

>pro-white, anti-immigration
>Israel lobby

So pretty much the exact opposite of the current Israel lobby.
>>
>>74285814

Weird, I'm Jewish, have a degree in Classical studies, play cello semi-professionally, speak French fluently, pay my taxes, am not on welfare, eat traditional European food during my Jewish holidays, and am visually indistinguishable from any other European. But I guess I'm not White. Damn.
>>
>>74286930
Yes. You'd be surprised how many Jews actually support the Alt Right (even if they don't know it). My neighborhood is about 80% for Trump.
>>
File: moonmanbeer3.jpg (72 KB, 922x615) Image search: [Google]
moonmanbeer3.jpg
72 KB, 922x615
>>74283361
Yes.

I would volunteer to aid the fight. We would also purge the Turks and the rest of the middle east.
>>
>>74283361
Yes but we are not Jewish so Israel is not our ancestral homeland buddy. Stop being butthurt. By the way I don't mind Israel. Most Israeli conservatives that I have met are bro-tier.

The liberal diaspora Jews however are absolute cancer that are promoting this migration.
>>
>>74282736

Your metaphor falls apart when you realize that the Israelis almost universally support open borders for Europe and closed borders for Israel, when even the most right wing figure in Israel, Bibi, was outraged at Trump that the goyim would want to close their borders against Islam.

So in your scenario, its not that """"""""""""Austria"""""""""""" is the last refuge of European culture, its where the NWO Shekelbergs relocated to after they finished destroying the rest of Europe.

We should divide and conquer the jews and then do to them what they've done to us.

I think it'll be poetic justice when one day the last elderly Israeli is hunted down and put in prison for totally not made up "war crimes against the Palestinians."
>>
>>74288664

Unless you're Austrian, you're not entitled to this response. The idea is that we should support Western cultures and peoples in their homelands even if they aren't our own ancestral homelands.

>Liberal diaspora jews are absolute cancer

Agreed
>>
>>74283361
Shit I'm a taco american and I'd go fight to remove kebab in Europe.

I've been to haji countries and they're all shitty, I've also always wanted to visit Europe but thanks to your gov'ts it seems like it'd be more like visiting Bahrain or Baghdad instead of Paris or Stockholm
>>
>>74288783

Show me the Israeli poll numbers that back this up. Israelis who support open borders for Europe largely support open borders for Israel, which is fucking retarded.
>>
>>74288917
>Unless you're Austrian,
Well I am half-Austrian so I am not sure where that places me.

> The idea is that we should support Western cultures and peoples in their homelands even if they aren't our own ancestral homelands.

I agree. We kind of do right now though. Our country helps Israel a fuck-ton as well. The problem is when European countries try to do the same for themselves they get called racist. The difference here is that when Israel gets called racist, they simply don't give a shit. We need the same attitude in all of the other Western countries.
>>
>>74289210

Agreed on the double standard (though many popular double standards of evaluation work against Israel). Also agreed that we need to be supporting other European countries the same way we do Israel. Just making a point about the stupidity of 1488ers who support Palestine.
>>
stop posting my mummy
>>
>>74290198
Never brah. Ayelet is love. Ayelet is life.
>>
File: 1455418780069-3.png (398 KB, 722x1024) Image search: [Google]
1455418780069-3.png
398 KB, 722x1024
>>74290004
If by 1488er you mean someone who wants Euro-only countries then count me in.

Maybe I'd rather not defend Palestine OR Israel either.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.