[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet ech/article-2095549/Righ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 26
File: girls_laughing.jpg (30 KB, 398x241) Image search: [Google]
girls_laughing.jpg
30 KB, 398x241
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

>Right-wingers tend to be less intelligent than left-wingers, and people with low childhood intelligence tend to grow up to have racist and anti-gay views, says a controversial new study.

>The paper analysed large UK studies which compared childhood intelligence with political views in adulthood across more than 15,000 people.

>The authors claim that people with low intelligence gravitate towards right-wing views because they make them feel safe.

>Crucially, people's educational level is not what determines whether they are racist or not - it's innate intelligence, according to the academics.

top lel

/pol/ confirmed for actually having <80 IQ

>inb4 muh librul scientists
>>
File: XYwcQIM.jpg (225 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
XYwcQIM.jpg
225 KB, 960x1280
Dunno, man. I am not really smart myself, but I bet I'm better than this guy. And this is how most left-winger look like
>>
Intelligent people learn what views are high-status, therefore signaling reliability, conformity, and employability. They believe what it is in their interest to believe.

When the state religion was Church of England rather than Progressivism, belief in the 39 articles would correlate with intelligence. Because believing in official truth is what gives one access to state power.
>>
>>74282370
Blacks tend to have lower IQ too. The same people who will quote this study with a smug smile on their faces will also deny IQ is worht shit if you point that out.
>>
>>74282370
Why didn't it actually use adult intelligence, again?
>>
File: america is fucked.png (272 KB, 599x508) Image search: [Google]
america is fucked.png
272 KB, 599x508
>>74282370
merkel is smart and i am dumb ;)
>>
>>74282370
Now here's the kicker. Conservatives can accurately describe the political beliefs of Liberals and still be Conservative, while Liberals actually struggle to describe the world view of Conservatives (usually by projecting inaccurate motives to the Conservatives).

Education level is a social construct. I could give 16 years of education to a person to describe why the Sun revolves around the Earth. And he'd actually come up with pretty damn good arguments.

Also. The Left doesn't understand social constructs because it cannot into Functionalism.

>The authors claim that people with low intelligence gravitate towards right-wing views because they make them feel safe.

Correct. This is the primary reason why people leave the Libertarian Left. If they feel unsafe they'll move toward the Right, or they'll go into even weirder shit.
>>
>>74282370
>blacks tend to have low IQ
LOL you confirmed for being retarded lel.
>>
>>74282370
I don't believe smart people still use the terms left or right unironically.
There are good ideas on both sides. The truth is somewhere in the middle.
>>
File: notsureiftrolling.jpg (38 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
notsureiftrolling.jpg
38 KB, 230x230
>>74282370
>the same people who say IQ doesn't exist are the first ones in line saying they have a higher IQ than their contemporaries with differing political opinions
>>
anon are you a right-winger? you're not stupid are you?

come on be a leftist and smart like us xD
>>
>>74282715

>being this jealous of the black man's penis size

>>74282964

>projecting this hard
>>
>>74283182
>there is no race, we are all the human race
>but fuck white people am i right?!
don't attempt to understand it
>>
>>74283133
Stop being reasonable, don't you know where you are?
>>
>>74283295
>Pretending like that was a meaningful response.

Come on. If your gonna take a swipe, hit like a man. But the liberal mindset is defined by virture signalling so it's natural you immediately go for the ad hominem.
>>
>>74283133
I agree with this fellow.

May the rapefugees begone from your country friend.
>>
>>74282370
You still don't know the Intellect tier list.
Fascist > Libertarian > Liberal > Conservative.

There is a difference between being racist just to be racist and being racist based off evidence (a.k.a. being a racial realist.)
>>
>>74282370
Makes sense looking at this board in comparison to Reddit
>>
>>74283133
>there are good ideas on both sides
>implying reactionaries have good ideas

>>74283440
what's wrong, are you triggered by scientifically-backed data?

don't worry anon, you can come over to the left, we won't reject you
>>
If they are so smart, how come they couldnt see the what hellhole their refugee friends would turn Europa Into.

Also, leftists dosent belive in IQ.

Also. There are other research that shows that the leftists are the Most stupid.

Checkmate. Lunatic idiot.
>>
>>74282370
>>74283582

So is this Left compared to Right during the 1800s? Or between Europe and America? How was this very accurate study conducted?
>>
>>74282675
CLAIMING to believe - although a few people end up truly believing to avoid the discomfort given by cognitive dissonance. Also, smart people tend to be better at rationalizing.
>>
>>74283693
>what's wrong, are you triggered by scientifically-backed data?

And what am I exactly supposed to be triggered about?
>>
>>74283538
>implying fascist iq even rises above 60

truly "epic" meme

do you feel safer letting a dictator tell you what to do?
>>
>>74283772
>If they are so smart, how come they couldnt see the what hellhole their refugee friends would turn Europa Into.

If you want to know what I am placing all my bets against the Left, it's for reasons like this.
>>
File: 2+2=4.jpg (93 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
2+2=4.jpg
93 KB, 500x666
>>74282370
so whats the black populations excuse?
they do worse on standardized test and thats the way to determine average iq
>>
>>74282370
ITT liberal left wing scum who need "science" to legitimate their own political view and feel better individuals

>"B-but science says..."

Shut up, faggot, you are using science like a religious sacred book. Ironically, in the same way you despise of believers.
>>
>>74282370

>according to the academics

>academics
>not Marxists
pick one
>>
>>74282370

other studies show conservatives are hotter and smarter. cherrypicked
>>
>>74282587
>And this is how most left-winger look like
It's clear that you aren't very smart, like you say, because if you did then you would realize that "most left-wingers" don't look like anything. Individuals are their own people, and not shaped from a mold based on their political positions.
>>
>>74283989
the fact that you're stupider on average than the leftist intelligentsia?

also you didn't even read the article, the study proved that rightists are stupider even taking into account how much education they have
>>
>This study examines three other measures of cognitive ability from the GSS: a test of probability knowledge, a test of verbal reasoning, and an assessment by the interviewer of how well the respondent understood the survey questions. In all three cases, individuals who identify as Republican score slightly higher than those who identify as Democrat; the unadjusted differences are 1–3 IQ points, 2–4 IQ points and 2–3 IQ points, respectively.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081
https://www.gwern.net/docs/iq/2014-carl.pdf
>>
>>74282370
holy shit
>/pol/ utterly BTFO
>im a #cruzmissle now
> 'insert more shitty memes here'
>>
>>74282964
>Conservatives can accurately describe the political beliefs of Liberals and still be Conservative, while Liberals actually struggle to describe the world view of Conservatives
Except that this is a whole load of bullshit.

First of all, have you even seen the shit that gets posted here? Most of /pol/ has no idea what progressive really even stand for. All they know is the tumblr-tier strawman they've constructed.

Second of all, generalizing people and stereotyping them is not the sign of someone with any noteworthy amount of intelligence. Intelligent people will realize that each person is an individual regardless of their political positions. Some will not be able to accurately describe the arguments of their opposition, and some will. It has nothing to do with "liberals can't, but conservatives can"
>>
File: BellCurve.jpg (144 KB, 924x1400) Image search: [Google]
BellCurve.jpg
144 KB, 924x1400
>>74284314
I thought IQ was a social construct.

Although I will absolutely agree that Right Wingers, in general, have a lower IQ. They struggle to adapt to a globalized world and therefore gravitate toward Authoritarianism for protection. The thing is, it's in their interest to do so.

And again. Education is a social construct. It's no surprise to me therefore that Right Wingers, even when given an education, will have a lower IQ on average. It's just the way it is.

But now you haven't addressed any of my points. Why waste your time talking to a 'dumb right winger' like me?
>>
>>74284363
>liberals were the least accurate about both groups
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/asset?id=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0050092.PDF
>>
>tfw /pol/ has turned into the right-wing circlejerk that they criticise tumblr for

#gaymerg8, am i right fellow pol friends?
>>
>>74284363
>Intelligent people will realize that each person is an individual regardless of their political positions

Semantics.

>>74284605
Conservatives think in more moral dimensions than Liberals so Liberals struggle to understand why they do what they do. There's an actual science to do this which explains so much but Trade Secrets.
>>
>>74282370
I am conservative and have a high iq but also autism so maybe it cancels out
>>
>>74284889
Are you a Libertarian?
>>
>>74284605
>One article
Not impressed. Has the paper's findings been replicated?

Either way, it's not particularly wise to take the results of one study and try to generalize all liberals based on the results.
>>
>>74284576

>But now you haven't addressed any of my points. Why waste your time talking to a 'dumb right winger' like me?

my man, you are posting in le epic leftist troll thread

the massive right-wing circlejerk here has to break sometimes
>>
>>74282370
>pls take leftist propaganda seriously :(
No
>>
>>74284956
Troll or no Troll. I'm interested.
>>
What the fuck is this?

>Right or Left wing
>Anti-gay and racist views

Are they trying to fucking imply the only difference between right and left is racial beliefs and beliefs about faggots?
>>
>>74284973
>science is now propaganda

don't sweat it my friend

reality is propaganda too :^)
>>
>Right-wingers tend to be less intelligent than left-wingers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
>>
>>74284915
yes I am :(
>>
>>74284135
Calm down pol pot.
>>
>>74285112
Yes, most people of the papers that claim conservatives are stupid generally differentiate based on only social views.

>>74284935
>generalizations can't be made from statistics
Do you have evidence to the contrary faggot?
>>
>>74282370
by that logic niggers should all be facists
>>
>>74285242
>>74284915
Also I'm not German I'm American
>>
>>74284794
>Semantics.
I don't think you even know what that word means.

In any case, it's not a point that you should simply be disregarding. In fact, it strikes right at the heart of the major political disagreements in the U.S. today, especially as far as the ongoing polarization of the electorate is concerned. If more people were able to realize that everyone is an individual rather than a representative of their politics/race/gender, then we would all be better off.
>>
>>74285112
/tread
>>
>>74285270
Statistics are extremely misleading, first of all, and can easily be manipulated to advance a particular agenda. Second, this is not an issue of statistics. This is an issue of one journal article finding that a particular group of liberals was less effective at one thing compared to a particular group of conservatives. Until the same result has been found over and over again consistently, you should not be taking that result and attempting to apply it to every single liberal in the world.
>>
>>74282370
Then it's not a coincidence that high IQ also correlates with cuckoldry.
>>
File: Mexican Flag.jpg (25 KB, 336x415) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Flag.jpg
25 KB, 336x415
>If more people were able to realize that everyone is an individual rather than a representative of their politics/race/gender, then we would all be better off.

You think the Left is innocent of pandering? That's why I left the Left. Because the pandering grew surreal.
>>
it's because intelligent people are often too busy with brainy stuff to care about politics, so they just go with whatever is mainstream, which is liberalism
>>
>>74285507
I'm only applying it the the US, but until I see evidence to the contrary (which I have not), then yes I will apply this result to everyone in the US.

>but muh replication
Well let me know if you find anything else.
>>
>>74285616
>You think the Left is innocent of pandering?
Are you retarded, Anon? I'm not saying the left is innocent of anything. Never once did I imply that anything I said applied only to one group of people.
>>
>>74285074
what can I say other than you were wrong?

you claimed that liberals can't understand conservative worldview, and that the left can't into social constructs, both of which are weak arguments at best

also, you provided no proof backing any of your arguments

i have a scientific study up in the op :^)
>>
>>74285732
>but until I see evidence to the contrary (which I have not), then yes I will apply this result to everyone in the US
That's not how science works. You don't get one result and then just say "welp, it's official - No doubt about it!"
>>
>>74284363
>Intelligent people will realize that each person is an individual regardless of their political positions
kek tell to that the collectivist hivemind that is called the left

>Most of /pol/ has no idea what progressive really even stand for.
true scotsman much? we see their actions and that is refusing giving arguments and screaming like a pack of feral apes when challenged. in the end what counts are actions and not definitions you can find in your liberal arts textbook.
>>
>>74285855
This isn't science.
>>
>>74283350
Funny comment! I agree "Argument to moderation" fallacies are reasonable!
>>
>>74285852
I'm sure you can pull into the sanctioned Church archives to prove whatever you want.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/27/study-delivers-bleak-verdict-on-validity-of-psychology-experiment-results

My only interest is reaching YOU.

>>74285759
I mixed you up with a different user. Mea Culpa. But keep in mind that 'individualist' voters are middle class voters, and we don't make those anymore.
>>
>>74285568
are you scared that the big black men with their big black uncut penises are going to seduce your fat white girlfriend and steal her from you?

and not only that, but the only thing you had going for you more than the blacks was your intellect, which has been proven to be ineffective because you're right wing?
>>
>>74285879
>true scotsman much?
Not even close.

>we see their actions and that is refusing giving arguments and screaming like a pack of feral apes when challenged
So you think bratty college kids represent every progressive in the country. Let me tell you something: Most of those people you hate the most - those safe-space, white-privilege college kids - They don't even care about progressive politics. They care about their safe spaces, their social justice, and their identity politics in general. Progressive ideology is, and has for over a hundred years, been about much more than that. Just because you lack a full understanding of the issue doesn't mean your understanding is all there is.
>>
>>74285952
>This isn't science.
wow you're fucking retarded. Please leave immediately.
>>
>>74286206
Literally doubling down on that fallacy.

>>74286249
It was a survey of questions and statistics. Learn the difference retard.
>>
>>74286206
>Progressive ideology is, and has for over a hundred years, been about much more than that

But it isn't anymore. That's the point. The Left changed direction after 92 and it's gone to shit ever since. If the Cold War was still raging as the West is now, we'd be fucked.

I used to be 'Left Wing,' but of the Left that was established by Roosevelt and not Clinton. Now I'm proud to be Right at this point.
>>
>>74283133
It is always better to know what is right and what is wrong. Pick a damn side or dont make your opinions known
>>
>>74286315
>It was a survey of questions and statistics.
It was science. The paper had a hypothesis, that hypothesis was tested, and they obtained results from that test. THAT IS SCIENCE.

>Literally doubling down on that fallacy.
No, it wasn't doubling down on anything. Again, you having a limited understanding of progressive ideology does not mean that there is nothing to progressive ideology aside from the understanding you have of it.
>>
>>74282370
I don't think I'm all that smart, but I see more leftists than not who are flat fuck retarded. I'm not even saying this out of any bias of my own, because I've met a tiny handful of lefties in my life who are extremely intelligent people, however the overwhelming majority are objectively, frighteningly stupid. I live in a very liberal city, and the rationale behind many of their beliefs and actions is completely baffling, because most of the time it doesn't even exist and they're just following what's socially acceptable. This might be human nature to a point, but I've never seen a group of people so thoroughly convinced that they are the most intelligent, enlightened people on earth when they do nothing to prove that and lack any independent thought whatsoever. All they do is repeat the same generic platitudes over and over again that, while flimsy to begin with, they don't even understand or attempt to understand. They don't care if the ideas they spout directly contradict what they said immediately prior, because it's the accepted consensus amongst their social circle. It's a herd mentality that really doesn't actually have anything to do with politics, it can be applied to just about anything, you name it. The lack of any real sincerity or self-awareness is the problem here, like the most obvious example being that they preach this whole idea of subjectivity and open-mindedness while simultaneously being incredibly rigid and dogmatic, getting irrationally angry when presented with something that goes against the grain of what their told to think, all while failing to explain or understand why they're so angry without falling back into their meaningless playbook of muh inequalities and muh racisms/sexisms/whateverisms. This is not the mark of an intelligent person, and this is almost every single leftist I've ever talked with about politics.
>>
>>74282587
Compare this board to Reddit and you'll see that you guys really are fucking dumb.
>>74282715
>>74282920
>>74282923
>>74283133
>>74283182
>>74283350
>>74283458
>>74283538
>>74283772
>>74284029
>>74284087
>>74284973
>>74285112
>>74285568
>>74285695
>>74282587
Hope you're all trolling
>>
>>74286320
>But it isn't anymore
In practice, it very much is. That progressive ideology still exists. Maybe it's not prominent in our universities, but in public policy it absolutely is. You should take the time to learn the difference between college protests and public policy in action.
>>
>>74286206
>muh not real progressivism
blabla. take responsibility and stop evading.
>>
>>74282370
>conservatives score low IQ
HAHAHAHA CONSERVATARDS BTFO
>blacks score low IQ
whoa whoa whoa watch the fucking racism
>>
>>74286707

"Progressive" Ideology that you are referring to coerced people into dropping their own native language for English. It was also known for spearheading Prohibition AND took on highly religious tones (similar to Jimmy Carter.) I may not know everything, but when you use the word "progressive," your talking about groups of people that would be considered flaming right wingers by today's standards. If you mean "Bernie Sanders Progressives," understand that these folks just came into force very recently.

So it sounds really insincere that I'm supposed to identify with a group of people who have little in common with their tradition.

I subscribe to Institutional Economics for fuck's sake, by the way. That's how aware I am of "Progressives."
>>
>>74286556
The paper merely had a hypothesis and some questions asked, but the field itself is not a scientific one nor do they strictly follow the scientific method. No theory was developed or possible predictions.

>no true scotsman intensifies
>>
>>74286789
This is the consequence of Virtue Signalling. It never remains consistent.
>>
Oh yeah leftists are so smart yet they can't even comprehend basic economics or history.

I'm sure this is a high quality study free from bias. I'm sure the """"scientists"""" didn't already have their results planned and then tailored the study to prove them right.

More wonderful work from overpaid, useless, and dishonest academics.
>>
>>74286789
the left knows there are slight physiological differences between races

we just don't care though

it's the right and the racial supremacists who need to make a big deal about IQ, and ironically they have the lower quality genes in their race

might as well troll ya for it
>>
>>74282370
I don't know. I wasn't very good in school. I see it as child abuse to make young boys sit in class all day learning anything other than basic maths and English.

Young boys should be out playing sports and doing other physical shit. Not sitting in class all day, reading useless books like a bunch of filthy, weak ass jews.

I couldn't stand it in class, I would purposely disrupt the class just so I can get kicked out and play some football or some shit. Western schools aren't there to educate your children, they're there to indoctrinate liberal beliefs into them and make them weak.
>>
>>74286929
>"Progressive" Ideology that you are referring to coerced people into dropping their own native language for English
>It was also known for spearheading Prohibition
Different time. Ideologies do change, but in this case it hasn't changed as much as you think. The focus is, as it was then, on the role of government and increasing democracy for the people.

>Jimmy Carter
Jimmy Carter was never a progressive. In fact, the rightward shift of the Democratic party initially began with his nomination. It's often attributed to the Clintons, but it goes back further than that in reality.

At the end of the day, the core argument of progressive ideology regarding the role of government and democracy, remains the same. You can go all the way back to the 1912 platform and see that, despite the differences based on the era in which they lived, not a whole lot has changed at the most basic level.
>>
>>74287112
>the left knows there are slight physiological differences between races

So its disingenuous for pandering? Tell people one thing, and then tell the opposition something else? IQ to me isn't the problem of our society. It's the Left Wingers who con people into going thousands of dollars in debt for abilities that God, for whatever reason, sought not to give them.

T. Disabled.
>>
>>74282370
Explain niggers.
>>
>>74286984
>but the field itself is not a scientific one
Whether or not you think it is a "scientific field" is completely irrelevant.
>>
File: Age of Acquiescence.jpg (46 KB, 322x499) Image search: [Google]
Age of Acquiescence.jpg
46 KB, 322x499
>>74287280

The only thing they had in common was increasing the role of the Federal Government and we (should) both know that. But the fact that you didn't get my "religious left" reference means that it's kind of obvious that you don't see the past correctly. People on the Left had very little common before 1968 and after 1968, because the Left cognitively transformed into Liberalism. Also. What is "Left" represents change, and the Left "changes" when it "changes directions."

IDK. Take a second look at the past.
>>
>>74287268
thank you female teacher who don't understand boys
>>
Stereotypes are such because they often ring true about the majority of a group of people. There's nothing wrong with prejudging a group while looking out for the individual exceptions to the stereotype.
>>
Intelligent people don't simply side with the people they agree with the most.
There's the right wing and there's the left wing. No one is 100% right or 100% left wing. You agree with something on both sides. You may agree with the right wing on economics while also agreeing with leftists on abortion.

Let's say you are a smart person who is 30% left wing and 70% right wing. Are you going to identify as Right wing and be vilified for your entire life and seen as the bad guy for your entire life, or are you going to call yourself Left/Centrist so that you can advocate for your Right wing beliefs without much of a risk of it backfiring against you?

I think it's much easier to be a Leftist who speaks out against immigration, socialism, feminism etc because you then you are given a platform. If people call you out on not being a Liberal you just say that you are a Liberal and it's ridiculous that someone would accuse you of being Right wing.
This is why smart people are on the Left. They're simply playing the game and getting what they want from life without any risk.
>>
>>74287574
Liberalism goes back way before anyone started using the term progressive in American politics. Similarly, the idea of a "left wing" does as well. I also wouldn't use the terms "left" and "progressive" interchangeably if I were you. Left and liberal are much more general terms that are susceptible to more significant changes.
>>
File: Pepe_pls.png (203 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_pls.png
203 KB, 499x499
And you fuckers thought this trolling was going to be easy.
>>
>>74287892
There are real terms but that's Trade Secret shit.
>>
>>74283295
>liberal cock discourse
non argument
>>
Smart people tend to be socially liberal and economically conservative.

The middle ground wins.
>>
>>74282370

Their whole argument revolves around Right wing = safer = dumber for god knows what reason

I think we should make a bullshit study about lefties too
>>
>>74282370
>>Crucially, people's educational level is not what determines whether they are racist or not - it's innate intelligence, according to the academics.
But the leftists told me it was all ignorance???

Seriously though, it's pretty common knowledge that low-trust environments lead to less intelligent kids. Low trust also tends to make people more likely to favor the devil they know.
>>
>>74288170

>muh middle ground

jews must be real dumb
>>
>>74282370
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

Here is your intelligent leftist SJWs.
>>
This is obvious. It's the same reason why non-religious / atheists score higher on IQ tests - smart people (or, at least, people who do well on IQ tests) end up in academia, and so they end up absorbing academic propaganda. Western academia is leftist and atheist, so there is a tendency towards leftism and atheism among smart (high IQ) people in the West.

If Western academia was rightist and religious, there would be a tendency towards rightism and religiosity among the more educated.
>>
>>74282370
Left-wingers also tend to be more emotional and melodramatic, and feel far more of a need to validate themselves in the eyes of others.
I'd rather live among rednecks then pseudo-intellectual collectivist filth.
>>
>>74287861
The leftist is fueled by ideology and emotion rather than rational though and a knowledge of history.
>>
>>74282370
And cuckoldry is the "Intellectual" fetish.

Additionally, what does this say about blacks, who are the ones with the highest retardation rate in the world?
>>
>>74283023
You objected to his not being more definitive?

>Blacks have low IQs

Happier now?
>>
>>74288468
Best post to date.
>>
itt: mega butt blasted rightists soothing their sore rears using leftist strawmen
>>
File: kutas.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
kutas.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1125
>>74282370

>believing a jew pc study
top kek

Some time ago one anon made a IQ thread and the average IQ /pol/ has was about 128.
>>
File: smart pro-white activists.png (2 MB, 1504x1488) Image search: [Google]
smart pro-white activists.png
2 MB, 1504x1488
>>74282370

I will bet the story was written by a leftist SJW.

Here is a few right wing so-called unintelligent people for the SJWs attack.
>>
>>74288748
>implying pol doesn't just right-click and "inspect element"
>>
File: 1335143376982_8642957.png (56 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
1335143376982_8642957.png
56 KB, 420x294
>>74282370
i can't even find a particularly stupid part of the study to quote

as a physicist this is hilarious to me on many levels. At least these "scientists" were upfront about how politically charged they were
>>
>>74288930
>right-click and "inspect element"
That would be pretty smart
>>
>Japanese must be super low IQ with their racial insularity and restrictive immigration policies.
>>
>>74282370
>"an new study...."
>" people with low intelligence gravitate towards right-wing views because they make them feel safe."
stopped reading
>>
>>74289386
>dailymail.co.uk
didn't even read. get on my level son
>>
>>74282370
daily mail propaganda bullshit
>>
File: lad.png (179 KB, 232x364) Image search: [Google]
lad.png
179 KB, 232x364
Even if lower intelligence is linked to certain views, that doesn't mean that there aren't rational, intelligent reasons to have those views as well as the more base / "stupid" reasons.

example
>i fuckin hate brown people innit theyre disgusting
vs
>certain races have lower IQs than whites on average, quite possibly due to genetic reasons, and this, combined with other factors, causes problems in society
>>
>>74284160
So you're denying the idea that a person's state of mind affects his behavior? You must be a genius!
>>
fuck niggers
t. 150 iq
>>
>>74288841
>I will bet the story was written by a leftist SJW.

>dailymail

hm you might be on to something there
>>
People who have lower iq's tend to be niggers. Therefore niggers are racist
>>
>>74289833
Someone who is smart is not going to express those views publicly because it's just not worth it.
You're more likely to see people going ''oi oi m8 niggers be gross innit innit innit'' than someone smart risking their life to say something that will turn them into the 21st century equivalent of a witch.
>>
>>74282370
Pseudo-intellectual liberals control the education system and indoctrinate youngsters. We've known this for decades.

Appeal to authority right there.
>>
>>74287268
This x10000

Only in America if you misbehave they make you sit in a room quietly by yourself and they make you miss the fun things like recess and PE.

I hate Jews so much in this country.
>>
>>74287861
If you believe this study isn't anything other than well designed propaganda then you might be retarded.
>>
File: chimps are better.jpg (419 KB, 1815x1050) Image search: [Google]
chimps are better.jpg
419 KB, 1815x1050
are u saying to me that this bullshit science is not controlled by joos ??? u have to be sub chimp iq to not realize that
>>
>>74292435
If you believe it's well designed you're retarded.
It's transparent as fuck and just like the wage gap myth they are simply misrepresenting the data and giving a very one sided argument to explain what they see.

You are an actual idiot and one of the reasons everyone thinks we're dumb. You didn't even comprehend a single thing I wrote.
>>
>>74286620
>Reddit
>Intelligent
You must be an idiot half of reddit is under 18 and we all know that the cancer that is emitted from those boards is idiocy.
>>
leftists are pussais
http://cienciayraza.blogspot.com.es/2016/04/men-who-are-physically-strong-are-more.html
>>
Most /pol/ users, like most people, choose their politics based on fitting into an established stereotype. It's a more convenient way of making sense of the world rather than forming principles based on life experiences and the pursuit of knowledge.

And yes, it should go without saying that most people who spend their free time being angry on the internet aren't very smart to begin with.
>>
>Low childhood intelligence associated with lower quality of education/impoverished backgrounds.
>Which means more interaction between minorities.
>This entire study is a stealthed way for the left to say poor people are dumb.

Also bonus round:
Pick one:
>I don't believe in race science or genetic differences influencing IQ.
>Group A is inherently more stupid than group B.
>>
>>74282370
Butthurt DYEL libtard who just read http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html detected.
>>
>>74293216
Principles should never be based on anecdote.
>>
To everyone ITT I hope you notice OP is a dead link
>>
>>74282370
>says a controversial new study
you mean
>says a controversial jew study
>>
>>74282370
If there is any correlation it has probably more to do with the liberal brainwashing machines our higher education have become.
>>
File: 1463519944547.jpg (540 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1463519944547.jpg
540 KB, 1680x1050
>>74286620
>>
>will accept studies on 'right wingers r dumb haha'
>won't accept studies on black people being a standard deviation away from whites
>>
File: nigger jewgger liars.jpg (150 KB, 1186x943) Image search: [Google]
nigger jewgger liars.jpg
150 KB, 1186x943
>>74293740
unfortunately jewtv and jewcience is nowadays pple religion no matter how ridiculous is what joos may say with their media, like GMO monsatan are safe, all noggers are BBC ect
>>
>>74282370
To anyone who actually gives a fuck, here's a relatively unbiased analysis of IQ and political affiliation.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/unique-everybody-else/201305/intelligence-and-politics-have-complex-relationship

It makes a point that political extremism could be a sign of low intelligence, whether it's left or right, while above-average intelligence leads to centrist beliefs.
It also shows that highly intelligent people tend to drift back to the extremes.
It then points out that moderately intelligent people tend to go with the social norms, which gives them a greater chance of success, so in a conservative society, they'll be conservative, while in a liberal society, they'll be liberal. These drones also tend to follow whatever the intellectual elite believes, which in western societies have been far-left ideologies for the past 100 years.

In other words;
- Dumb people are political extremists on either side of the spectrum.
- Above average intelligence people are centrist drones who believe what the elite tells them to believe. They're smart enough to fit in, but can't think for themselves.
- Highly intelligent people are political extremists, but unlike the dumbfucks, have the intellectual capacity to be critical and analytical when choosing their political belief system.

The reason the study referenced in the OP attacks conservatives, is because they judge the centrist opinions as liberal.
>>
>>74282370

I think evangelicals are fucking up the studies, I'd say right-leaning libertarians are probably way above average
>>
>>74282370
>People with low childhood intelligence tend to grow up to have racist and anti-gay views
You realise this is referring to niggers, right? Niggers are incredibly racist and hugely homophobic.
Also:
>Be stupid and poor
>Have to grow up with other stupid and poor people - mainly niggers
>Become racist because you have exposure to niggers
>>
>>74293216
You didn't say anything intelligent either. Oh wow, you mean Right wing, Left wing, Libertarian etc are just labels people use because it's more convenient than coming up with your own ideological label from scratch? Wow, dude. You're some kind of a savant.

People who post online about political things are just angry? That's some deep psychoanalytical shit. Fucking owned these nerds online who are just angry lol. Fucken angry nerds who spend all their time on the internet being angry.
Not me though. I post only occasionally and I am always level headed :)
>>
>>74282370
>take your average liberal
>yelling kids that just reached the negative age
>also niggers

I dunno about that.
>>
Or maybe it's more culturally acceptable to be a liberal cuck.

This Right Wing=More intelligent theory is idiotic.

Seriously think about it, why are nations like South Korea and Japan, which have a higher average IQ than US, more conservative.

This is retardation.
>>
>>74290635
h-hey guys w-we are not right-wing raycists like the left-wing stand-up comedians say we are on national television!
> Please increase the circulation of our product filled with adverts.

> Dailymail = provocative and attention grabbing
Yes
> Dailymail = principled "right-wing" journal
No

I get what you mean but i don't think they are beyond doing that.
>>
>>74294059
No shit. Why do people find this soo hard to understand?
>>
>>74295254
People find the idea that not all races are equal hard to understand. Do you seriously expect them to understand how intelligence might relate to political opinions?

The average person thinks ''disagree = dumb; agree = smort''. That's as far as they can think about the subject.
If what the Norwegian guy said seemed like common sense to you don't assume other people think like you. They don't.
>>
>>74282370
It's just socialization. In other times it would have been the opposite. In Nazi Germany, intellectually disabled were probably leftist atheists, like now.
>>
I wonder if the study factors in that poor people, less intelligent, are more directly subject to the abhorrent practice that is multiculturalism by not being able to afford to insulate themselves from it.

Perhaps if the more "intelligent" rich liberals were to face the effects of their folly on a day to day basis, they'd understand that not wanting to live amongst filth is neither intelligent nor stupid but a completely reasonable reaction.

Of course, a truly intelligent person would be able to deduce that without first hand exposure, which is a good example that a university education and book smarts don't necessarily translate into intelligence and that actual intelligence is not measurable by any metric that we currently hold.
>>
>>74283133
>>74283350
Except most of us are centralists the only thing that makes us "right" is that left people lean so far left that the centre ends up being the rightmost thing.
>>
>>74296153
Also I seem to recall limiting immigration was a leftist belief because driving down wages was something that "conservatives" wanted because they were lapdogs for big business.
>>
>>74283186
this
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 720x720
>>74284757
no, the ni/gg/er controversy of 2014-2015 devolved into slightly less left-wing sjws vying for dominance with the entrenched left-wing sjws who had been running the table.

on the upside, the most autistic people on the left were too busy infighting to stop the rise of Trump
>>
>>74282370
>study finds
>>
File: dailymule.png (3 KB, 442x37) Image search: [Google]
dailymule.png
3 KB, 442x37
Don't you hate when it happen?
>>
>>74283133
fair bait, I rate it 7/8

>>74282370
this one again?
>>
>>74282370
Being racist and anti gay is only logical, ie you're more likely to hold those opinions if you have a higher IQ. This is just kike subversion and libshit cucktards patting themself on the back.
>>
>>74282370
Wrong. Intelligent people know better than to publicly express it.

http://ns.umich.edu/new/releases/21622-smart-enough-to-know-better-intelligence-is-not-a-remedy-for-racism
>>
File: 1457652734341.jpg (267 KB, 926x764) Image search: [Google]
1457652734341.jpg
267 KB, 926x764
>>74282370

>Daily Mail
>>
>>74284160
False. There are such things as physical and stylistic archetypes and our boy Skrillz is a prototypical nu-male. He's not the only of his kind.
>>
>>74288841
You lose because the story was not written at all dumbass
>>
High intelligence correlates with higher education which correlates with better paying jobs which correlates to living in a gated all white community unknown to the horrors that minorities do.

Poor people are sadly the ones who have to see and deal with the horrors firsthand and not only do they have to deal with those horrors they have to deal with the stupidity of the privileged class insulting them and calling them racist while their life is being turned upside down even further with niggers destroying their families.
>>
>>74286620
>Reddit
>intelligent
>not one massive recurring vision of confirmation bias
>implying 4chan is by the sheer amount of dissent and shill threads made here per 24 hours

Poe's law is heavily in effect on 4chan because of the unfiltered and unadulterated nature of the content. It's less so in effect on Reddit due to the mechanic of upvoting and unpopular posts losing visibility due to it, but a successful troll can still get upvoted by the legions of drawling brain-burned leftist shitheads that populate that website.
>>
>>74294052

Romanian shrimp dicks BTFO
>>
File: 1463523107393457516671.jpg (822 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1463523107393457516671.jpg
822 KB, 2560x1440
That's just in America.

Don't forget that a lot of America's right winders are retarded hillbilly types, who don't even know why they hate niggers.

How can left wingers be intelligent if they want a society where the people rely on and are married to the government's and welfare.

Socialist mass welfare is destroying people.
>>
This is all rhetoric. Just consider how the left defines the right; racist fascists. There's nothing 'racist' and 'fascist' about wanting small government, and how is it supposed to make you feel 'safe'? Big government is what offers safety, not conservative views. This simply projection and sophistry.
>>
>>74298576
if leftists want big government, why is anarchism mostly a left wing movement?

checkmate fascist
>>
>>74299861

You shouldn't think in terms of left and right wing.

You should think in terms of government size.
>>
>>74300374
but leftists are the only true small government movement

right libertarianism or anarchism is a crock. if the government doesn't enforce private property rights, who is going to keep the poor from taking the rich peoples factories and yachts?
>>
High-IQ people go to college more frequently. Colleges have become psycho-liberal brainwashing camps. So yeah, high-IQ people will tend toward the left.
>>
>>74300725

> who is going to keep the poor from taking the rich peoples factories and yachts?

nukes :^)
>>
>>74300725
2nd Amendment to defend life liberty and property.
>>
File: 1462764453730.jpg (909 KB, 1260x1650) Image search: [Google]
1462764453730.jpg
909 KB, 1260x1650
>>74282370
Suddenly liberals believe IQ tests?
>>
>>74301577
which the left opposes, by the way.
>>
>>74301577
yes

a single rich guy with a gun can take on many poor people

i forgot real life was a hollywood action movie

>>74301648
you people get so buttfondled about the iq thing and then you go and post this garbage

if the left was against guns, how did the communist revolutions in the 20th century happen?
>>
>>74302621
put your strawmen toys away, kid.
>>
>>74282370

Probably a mechanism of nature to prevent too high intelligence in certain groups... the smartest people get cucked to regress to the mean.
>>
File: untrusing.gif (3 MB, 432x227) Image search: [Google]
untrusing.gif
3 MB, 432x227
>>74303430
>claims strawman
>says the left is against guns literally two posts above
>>
>>74283295
>muh dick! xDDDDDD
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.