[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Free Republika Srpska
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: MRŠ_VAN.jpg (38 KB, 640x433) Image search: [Google]
MRŠ_VAN.jpg
38 KB, 640x433
Please /pol/, come and support an independent Republic of Srpska, under Milorad DoDICK's enlightened rule.

The smaller entity of Bosnia and Herzegovina has been pulling this shithole of a country down too long. Any form of progress is blocked, debt is rising thanks to them, and in general they are twice as currupt and poor as the rest of the country.

I'd be all for that we vote them out, but musies are all like "muh Srebrenica" and shit, so that aint gonna happen. I place my trust that the serbs themselves resolve to break free finally.

So please /pol/, help these poor orthodox turkish inbreds have their own country
>>
File: dobrodosli_u_republiku_srpsku.jpg (68 KB, 690x400) Image search: [Google]
dobrodosli_u_republiku_srpsku.jpg
68 KB, 690x400
>>74281105
>>
File: Gordon Ramsay.jpg (65 KB, 640x460) Image search: [Google]
Gordon Ramsay.jpg
65 KB, 640x460
somebody needs serbs removed?
>>
Srbija do Tokija
>>
File: JEBA_STRINU_KO_NAS_HAAGU_PRODA.jpg (22 KB, 598x450) Image search: [Google]
JEBA_STRINU_KO_NAS_HAAGU_PRODA.jpg
22 KB, 598x450
>>74281988
>mfw you are on the brink of bringing the Storm to an end on the banks of the river Drina and the US stop you from sending the little shits running away from RS like the left Kraina
>>
>>74281105
if you didn't genocide them it would be all fine
now you gotta deal with it
>>
>>74281105
You're not going anywhere with Dodik.
>>
>>74282243
When were we genociding the serbs? (each time we did they were genociding us too, so it was an eye for an eye)

>>74282312
But please, take him, take his voters too, resettle them to Kosovo or something like that.
>we had to fucking take another MMF credit ONLY BECAUSE of the RS
>>
>>74282511
>When were we genociding the serbs?
ah I thought you are serb
then sorry, I understand why you wan't these subhumans out
>>
>>74282590
>wan't
what the fuck did I write xD
don't want
>>
>>74282590
I mean I seriously dont got anything agaist Serbian Serbs, but Bosnian serbs are propably inbred with turks and gypsies or otherwise I see no reason why they behave like the sheeptars on Serbian Kosovo.
>be bosnian serb "patriot"
>be so cucked that you protest IN FAVOR of the guy who robbed milions while you live off of 300 euros a month
>>
>>74282634
A typo is no problem Polack bro
>>
>>74281105
just wait another 50 years for yugoslavia 3.0 :>
>>
>>74282817
you can't expect much from people who are too dumb to go live in their own country
>>
>>74281105
those borders are fucking cancer btw, like holy shit couldn't we just move to one area or something? makes no sense
>>
>>74283308
Yugoslavia 3 is happening now, united under Queen Anastasija Ražnatović

Jk, never again, unless we have a 4 state federation (Slovenia, NDH, SCG and Greater Bulgaria)

>>74283864
Like said, move em all to Kosovo and reclaim it or something like that so we can have NDH borders back and you could be whole again too. Everyone wins
Or we move the serbs to the podrinje part and return Banja Luka and all of Slavonia to us again
>>
>>74281105
Yeah we also dont want to live with you islamic terrorist assholes , it would be best if somehow we could secede and either be independent or merge with Serbia. But we cant because of you , because your muslims politicians think that even RS is part of your federation and dont want secession to happen so we are stuck.

>>74285490

You cant move us kid , we have our RS so we go with it and you will have only part of BIH.
>>
File: quranpepe.png (10 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
quranpepe.png
10 KB, 420x420
>>74281105
>>74286350
You LOST! Get the fuck over it kuffar.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.