[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ I've created a map which shows cases of rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: swedenmap.jpg (54 KB, 478x466) Image search: [Google]
swedenmap.jpg
54 KB, 478x466
Hey /pol/

I've created a map which shows cases of rape and sexual assault by migrants in Sweden from 2015 - Present.

Link: http://www.zeemaps.com/view?group=2004600&x=24.441045&y=65.068903&z=12

What do you think?

It's slow-going since I don't speak Swedish but it's growing pretty quickly.
>>
Also, I should add: every single case is assigned a date and a source so I can't be accused of posting faulty evidence etc.
>>
>>74280558
>mfw they are even raping the Lapps

Top kek
>>
>>74280558
Shockingly few cases
Granted, even 1 is too many, but I'm shocked it's still so few
>>
>>74280777
The what?
>>
>>74281069
Lapps, the northern reindeer herders
>>
>>74280558
You only cite english sites. It has to be a swede doing this. A good map of this for all Central and Northern Europe would certainly have political impact.
>>
>>74281043
I'm not sure if you're joking, although I am still adding examples (I only started yesterday).

Statistics:

2002: 85% of people prosecuted in the Svea Hobratt court of appeals were of foreign origin

Sweden reports 53.2 rapes were 100,000 citizens. In Denmark the figure is 7.3 per 100,000

In 1975 421 rapes were reported to the police. In 2014 it was 6,620.

Sweden is now number 2 on the list of countries suffering from high numbers of rape.
>>
>>74281415
English cities? You mean I'm searching the English names of Swedish cities?

True, but I'm also searching the Swedish word for "rape" - Vordtag or something - into Swedish news websites.
>>
File: 1452157907201.jpg (24 KB, 320x307) Image search: [Google]
1452157907201.jpg
24 KB, 320x307
>>74280777
>>
>>74281587
ok, nvm, i checked again and you are also citing swedish news. I checked a few random ones and I only got breitbart and express.
Still, a swede is more likely to find news stories, as he knows many more than sites than you do. Also, he could probably dig through social networks looking for people venting there about cases they know.
>>
>>74281970
The Swedish media censors a lot of this
>>
>>74281970
True, and if any Swedish anons are interested in helping out I'll make the map public for them to do so.
>>
Researcher here.

Your methodology must be crystal clear.

Are these reported incidents by rape victims?
>>
>>74280558

*FANTASTIC* JOB, ENGLISHFAG
>>
>>74280558
Hey, OP, you might be interested in this. Colab project? I know they have a Twitter account and respond to english->german translated direct messages.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
>>
File: cant wake up.jpg (11 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
cant wake up.jpg
11 KB, 367x202
>>74281497
rape me up inside
>>
>>74282464
Most are individuals who have been arrested / prosecuted. Some are from victims reporting to the police. Some are from establishments (swimming pools etc who have told the press about rising assaults by migrant men at their establishment.
>>
>>74282595
What is this?

My translator does nothing. I assume it's German rape reports?
>>
File: Toronto Murder graphic.jpg (350 KB, 781x1255) Image search: [Google]
Toronto Murder graphic.jpg
350 KB, 781x1255
>>74280558
>What do you think?
What's the criteria for rape? Are these convictions or reports? If you have access to the info, this sounds like a good project anon (the last time it was done in Toronto everyone retired, and now niggers are not counted, datz rassssict)
>>
>>74282595
>>74282968
Wait it's working now.

Damn that's impressive. I might use google maps instead as it looks far more professional.
>>
>>74282968
>>74283100
Yeah, it's all crimes committed by Muslim immigrants. Would love to see it expanded across Europe.
>>
>>74283071
>>74283071
OP here. I've only just started but I'm being careful with the stuff I post (hence the date and source etc).

Most are arrests / prosecutions.

Some are victims reporting to swimming pool management, headmasters, and so on.

And I've put "Rapes / Sexual Assault" since some involve migrants (for example) ripping the bikini from a girl in a swimming pool before being detained.
>>
>>74280558
Well done lad, keep at it, people need to see how bad this is going for Europe.
>>
>>74283313
>I'm being careful with the stuff I post (hence the date and source etc)
keep up the good work OP, we still have a semblance of free media here (sun, rebel jew media) that would probably publish the numbers. Get a nice compilation and for sure Fox News will take it and run with it, save the best shit for november, it doesn't matter which country
>>
>>74283906
Maybe contact Jihadwatch once you've filled it out a bit more. A plug from them and maybe a dedicated link on the site would help.
>>
>>74283999
>Jihadwatch
Yeah they do keep a good watch on the derka derkas, but CBC, Global, or any Teleus/cogego/bell etc affiliate will not touch them. I remember during the aftermath of the 7/05 bombings the cunts were stretching to the last minute to name the camel fuckers. Give me a min, I'll see if I can find the news clips
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.