[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do European militaries rank so high?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Belgian tanks.jpg (227 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Belgian tanks.jpg
227 KB, 960x720
I don't understand how countries like France, UK, Italy and Germany even have militaries that rank in the top 10.

It just doesn't make sense, Germany still uses West German weaponry from the 1970s and the UK pretty much doesn't even have an army at this point.
Also
>French
>Army

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

This link doesn't account for nuclear weaponry, so how do western european countries rank so high when they're demilitarising themselves annaully compared to the rest of the world which has been building rapidly?

Don't give me shit like "better technology", their armies are tiny compared to shitskin nations like Egypt or Pakistan.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>74280552
because
a) you consumed to many memes
b) equipment and numbers are irrelevant when your soldiers are sand dindus
>>
>>74280552
>I don't understand how countries like France, UK, Italy and Germany even have militaries that rank in the top 10.
your link is to a website that clearly states how it does its rankings

> the UK pretty much doesn't even have an army at this point.
your link clearly shows that it does

>I don't understand
there is a clue in the question
>>
The rankings don't mean anything and are measured stupidly. Iraq was ranked 4th in the world right before Desert Storm.
>>
>>74280853
It's the same Spaniard who posts anti British threads
>>
>>74280552
If you never fight anyone you can never lose! So by retreating in the face of even the slightest threat they protect their records!
>>
>>74280552
I'm joining the British military soon. Thanks.
>>
File: movie_krang.png (506 KB, 758x532) Image search: [Google]
movie_krang.png
506 KB, 758x532
>>74280552
Kek. This guy again with his anti U.K. antics?!... your men are women Juan. and your king is a spastic. As for your army?.. pathetic. So just stop it and do yourself a favour and relax Little guy.
>>
>>74280552
Effective military vs ineffective military.
>>
File: gdp.jpg (64 KB, 292x717) Image search: [Google]
gdp.jpg
64 KB, 292x717
>>74280552
because countries like France, UK, Italy and Germany rank in the top 10 for largest economies, most productive countries, most technologically/scientifically advanced countries, best education, they're top 10 in all the rankings that matter except for population, and even there they still make the top 20 but it doesn't matter considering

as a matter of fact whites countries in general (europe, us, canada, australia), even the smaller ones, dominate all those rankings and for the most part are miles ahead of the rest of the world even if they're not nearly as populated (except for the few asian, south american and middle eastern exceptions that only make it to the top because they have populations in the hundreds of millions (asia, south america, maybe nigeria) or because they're oil rich (middle east, maybe nigeria))

it doesn't matter if they're using outdated tech, if it's bad for us, it's worse for the rest of the world, they still have much bigger budgets

seriously how do you not know this?
>>
>>74280552

Because sandniggers are shit. All wars against them show that. They have numbers, but little else.
>>
>>74281833
Why and what do you plan on doing?
>>
File: jolly_good.jpg (104 KB, 656x652) Image search: [Google]
jolly_good.jpg
104 KB, 656x652
>>74282610
You don't deserve to don that flag on your post. May your son's and daughters and all of your bloodline burn in hell. Your dispicable wretch.
>>
>>74282974
I think you're jumping the gun there, my mongoloid friend. I've been thinking of joining myself and am simply interested.
>>
File: fuckoffyank.jpg (73 KB, 580x387) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffyank.jpg
73 KB, 580x387
>>74283104
Then my sincerest apologies my good fellow.
>>
>>74282974
If you're not joining the Horse Guards, what is the point?
>>
>>74282974
I'm sure your ability to overreact will be a real asset.
>>
>>74280552
Cucks. 0311 boot here. Proud to serve. Proud to have some kills with the royal marines. Those m8s are fun to operate with. Fuck the FFL. those guys don't say much.
>>
>>74280853
Thanks, I need to laugh more at Spaniards routinely
>>
>>74282974
Calm down mate, you might spill your tea. YOU RAGING FUCK
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.