[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you have a penis you use the mens restroom. If you have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Mion.Sonozakii.png (162 KB, 395x344) Image search: [Google]
Mion.Sonozakii.png
162 KB, 395x344
If you have a penis you use the mens restroom. If you have a vagina you use the womens restroom. It's really that simple.
>>
DIE
CIS
SCUM
>>
>>74278518
If you have mutilated your penis you still have to use the men's restroom. If you have mutilated your vagina you still have to use the women's restroom. It's really that simple. :)
>>
File: 1462320857030.png (461 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1462320857030.png
461 KB, 720x1280
>>74278518
What if you have a feminine penis or a boipussy?
>>
I'm an alien, I'm an illegal alien, I'm a Moroccan in Europe
>>
>>74278755
forgot your proxy.
>>
>>74278750
If shit comes out of it, it is not a pussy.
>>
check your fucking privilege OP
>>
>>74278518
Having a penis does not make you a man, Just ask your father
>>
Mion > Shion
>>
>>74278518
What if my penis is really tiny
>>
>>74278518
All restrooms should be gender neutral. It's really that simple.
>>
>>74278853
I won't need it, not for so long ;)
>>
>a mans toilet is different from a woman's toilet.

Idk, I thought we all take a shit and piss the same way.
>>
>>74278518
These days you have to be more specific anon.
If you have an X and a Y chromosome you use the men's restroom, if you have 2 X chromosomes you use the women's.
>>
I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien, 'm a Russian boy fuckin American girls doggy-style
>>
>>74278518
And if you can readily pass as the opposite sex, nobody is going to look in the fucking bathroom stall to see what you're packing anyway, so this is a non-issue being put forth so that a very small minority of the population can claim victimhood.
>>
>>74278518
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome
Where is your god now cis scum?
>>
>>74279567
> Idk, I thought we all take a shit and piss the same way.

somebody skipped Health Class
>>
>>74278518
If it's that simple, why do you need a police officer outside of bathrooms asking people to show him their junk?

American logic.
>>
>>74279567
I shit while standing, how about you?
>>
>>74281074
Pretty sure you're in the minority with that technique.
>>
>>74279701
Its not. If you start letting any pedophile cunt with a wig into a restroom with little girls, there is a problem.
>>
>>74280954
because the mentally ill dont understand what gender is
>>
>>74278518
We need to rename the bathroom to the Penis room and Vagina room
>>
if i have a penis and a vagina do I just start shitting in the middle of the two restrooms?
>>
>>74282397
So put them in a hospital. The fuck are they doing out on the street?
>>
>>74282479
That's the idea mate.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.