[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you come out of the closet yet and revealed your power level
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Have you come out of the closet yet and revealed your power level to friends or family?

If yes what happened. Did they ostracized you?
>>
The mentally ill draw so strangely.
>>
File: 1451444756717.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1451444756717.gif
2 MB, 540x540
>>74277452
>Dad I'm probably going to vote for Trump this election.
>As long as Jeb doesn't win, I'm fine with whoever you vote for.
Thanks Yeb! for fucking over Florida.
>>
>>74277532
Drawings reflect mental state.
>>
>>74277452
My parents and brothers are pretty redpilled about muslims and niggers, not so much about jews but thats enough for me, even my mother is super ¨racist¨.
My friends in other hand mostly don't care about politics or trend to have left views but just because it's trendy and cool.
>>
It works a lot easier if you pretend you're getting red pilled yourself. For example
>Man, this is weird but I saw a picture from a KKK rally where one of the jackasses had a sign that said blacks kill more blacks in a year than the KKK has in it's entire history. I was like, there's no way this can be real, but I looked it up and it's actually true. That's so fucked man, I don't know what to think.

Just an example. I recently managed to convince my friend nationalism isn't inherently evil, and he was full on "Well like Carlin said, pride should be reserved for something you earn no matter what it is".
>>
>>74279073
>pride should be reserved for something you earn no matter what it is

thats a lame argument. Can't people be proud of their kids or friends if they archive something good?
>>
>>74277452

I reveal it to grandma. Old people are red pilled as fuck.
>>
>>74279073
That sounds like an excellent way of getting to people.
>>
>>74277452
I've found that democrats who don't know politics listen quite a bit to you if you say you're a moderate. A bunch of my friends were bitching about Trump and wondering why he worries about China so I just mentioned that he disliked their currency manipulation. After I explained what that meant, they felt unsure of whether or not he was right to do this.
>>
>>74279691
Oh yeah. My moms aunt (oldest living relative) is super red pilled. She calls mudslimes "moose-lims" though.
>>
Told them about the holohoax.
Now whenever my mom catches a glance of some WW2 documentary on the History Channel she brings up the subject and gets upset because she can't make up an actual argument.
>>
I show my power level all the time, I just do it by playing "devil's advocate".

My father and I were recently arguing about border control, he kept sticking by this idea that all illegal immigrants are honest, hardworking, decent people.

I called him racist for making a sweeping generalization about a Latinos, and informed him that most illegal immigration is coordinated by the Cartels, so by supporting illegal immigration you also support drug trafficking, prostitution, and extortion of said illegal immigrants.

That shut him up.

Libs are SUPER retarded around border control, it's really easy to redpill em, you just have to catch em alone. They're dangerous in packs.
>>
It's kinda funny how different things in Illinois are these days.
>Back in high school.
>Some girl was the only republican in our school.
>Got bully bully~'d over it.

>Now fuckers are wearing maga hats in public.
Shit's a wild ride. Must have something to do with the groids in Chicago pitching such a fucking fit about him, coupled with the stupid shit in Ferguson.
>>
>>74277452
I've been making my mom listen to blink 14/88 on our way to work.
>>
>>74277452

I'm not a generic /pol/ drone but I do trigger britcuck normies by being openly anti-islam and pro-gun
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.